Man sues Cracker Barrel Old Country S...

Man sues Cracker Barrel Old Country Store

There are 28 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Man sues Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

A man has filed a discrimination lawsuit against Cracker Barrel Old Country Store in federal court, saying that he was discriminated against because he is gay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#30 Jul 3, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
I live in Florida and wanted to sue a restaurant for what I perceived as anti-gay discrimination but organizations said that form of discrimination is perfectly legal which I already knew so how did this man get someone to take his case to sue Cracker Barrel?
You went to attorneys who were realists about your chances and unless there is a hell of a lot more than what's here to this story, he didn't. Filing a lawsuit is the easy part, getting it to fly another question altogether. He's gone to federal court where the protections he wants to find just aren't there yet. I hope he hasn't paid his lawyer anything yet.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#31 Jul 3, 2013
fr The Troll Stopper:

>...cause there's no such thing as a homophobe....<

You've obviously never heard of fred phelps and his westboro cult, then....Google is your friend.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#32 Jul 4, 2013
Norwood wrote:
<quoted text>STFU you queer Jew boi.
Oh, dear, did I finally get through that hippo skin of yours, little cowardly liar? What's wrong, little liar, scared that the mean old gay caught you in one of your untold thousands of lies? I knew it, a bully is so easily slapped into submission.

What are you gonna do? Make fun of me again? Boo hoo, I'm so upset...

YAWNNN. I am sure that's what girls do when you put on your disco shirt and hit TGIF on Friday night and show them your insignifigant pants bulge. Even the ugliest girls leave giggling.
tyrone

Joplin, MO

#34 Jul 4, 2013
he gave it away when he ordered fried cock
Redneckerson

Charleston, WV

#35 Jul 4, 2013
The name Cracker [barrel] offends me! I'm gonna sue too !
little ole me

Russell, KY

#37 Jul 4, 2013
Ok let's see. You have a choice in this life as we know it in anything you do. So yes one does turn gay if they choose to be gay. They sleep with who they choose. And if a man/woman choose to change their sexes, then once again it is their choice!!!!! So no need to bring God into and blame it on him. God don't make mistakes!!! You have a choice in everything you do!!!
Redneckerson

Charleston, WV

#38 Jul 5, 2013
Redneckerson wrote:
The name Cracker [barrel] offends me! I'm gonna sue too !
I'm starting a campaign to have the name changed to 'Caucasian Barrel' or 'White American Barrel' the name Cracker is repulsive

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#39 Jul 5, 2013
Redneckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting a campaign to have the name changed to 'Caucasian Barrel' or 'White American Barrel' the name Cracker is repulsive
OK, we GET it, you made that same stupid ""joke"" earlier and no one laughed that time either. Repetition does NOT improve even a great joke, so repeating a horrible one is less than successful.

Golly, you conservatives think you are all a larf riot, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 18 min Milton 6,138
News New gay-themed features, docs debut at Hartford... 1 hr Uranus 7
Village Bar Cafe 1 hr NE Qbert 1
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr NE Qbert 69,531
News Yes, 'Homosexual OCD' - A Fear of Being Gay - I... 2 hr Bartholomew 6
News GLAAD studio study no hooray for Hollywood 3 hr Wondering 11
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Ole Andy 25,630
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 3 hr Andy 40
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr cpeter1313 49,354
More from around the web