Man sues Cracker Barrel Old Country Store

Jul 2, 2013 Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg 28

A man has filed a discrimination lawsuit against Cracker Barrel Old Country Store in federal court, saying that he was discriminated against because he is gay.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#2 Jul 3, 2013
This is not the first time for Cracker barrel, they also have been sued by gay customers for bad treatment
Beauty Queen

London, UK

#3 Jul 3, 2013
_JesusMyLord wrote:
Internet troll ...

Since: Mar 07

Hanover, VA

#4 Jul 3, 2013
_JesusMyLord wrote:
Was the man born with a nose that spelled "gay", if not case dismissed. Also, sexual orientation is not a suspect class so it is legally permissible to discriminate against gays.
Most people don't have words on their noses. Well, at least in the real world.

But as to this sort of case, it depends on the state you live in, and/or the laws/regulations of the county and city you have a business in.

We are getting laws changed all over the country to provide protection from this sort of thing, though, and thank goodness!

Hanover, VA

#5 Jul 3, 2013
_JesusMyLord wrote:
And, might I say that the fact that you post an avatar of Jesus, while arguing like a judgmental pharisee, is rather disgusting. So un-Christlike.

Was that on purpose?

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#6 Jul 3, 2013
disaster in the making wrote:
This is not the first time for Cracker barrel, they also have been sued by gay customers for bad treatment
After they were sued for discrimination toward African Americans, they moved on to us. Wonder what group will be next for them.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Kansas City, MO.

#8 Jul 3, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
Damn Queers always wanting attention and looking for an easy payday. Pathetic Creatures.
Yup. And you get it everyday in these threads.....Positive or Negative YOU WILL TAKE IT! ROTFL @U
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Jul 3, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
Damn Queers always wanting attention and looking for an easy payday. Pathetic Creatures.
Homophobes never get a payday; do they sugar
Po'thang
Jimmy

Netherlands

#10 Jul 3, 2013
I love The Cracker Barrel Old Country Store!
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Jul 3, 2013
_JesusMyLord wrote:
Was the man born with a nose that spelled "gay", if not case dismissed. Also, sexual orientation is not a suspect class so it is legally permissible to discriminate against gays.
We are born with a new and improved brain design with 6 additional neurocepters connected to a vastly improved spinal cord
http://media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_id...
If you were really Jesus; you would already know that
But you aren't
And you don't
So it sucks to be you; sugar
Obama is Jesus

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Fabulous Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
We are born with a new and improved brain design with 6 additional neurocepters connected to a vastly improved spinal cord
http://media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_id...
If you were really Jesus; you would already know that
But you aren't
And you don't
So it sucks to be you; sugar
Obama is Jesus
Amen, amen, amen!
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#17 Jul 3, 2013
Hetero Hank wrote:
I'm thinking of turning queer so I can sue Normal and Decent people and quit my day job.
Are you a hottie?
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#18 Jul 3, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a Special kind of Stupid.
You're still at home ;oP
Did you miss the short bus?
http://www.automopedia.org/wp-content/uploads...

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#19 Jul 3, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
I love The Cracker Barrel Old Country Store!
Do you love it as much as you love lying, little cowardly liar?

Palm Springs, California

#20 Jul 3, 2013
Hetero Hank wrote:
I'm thinking of turning queer so I can sue Normal and Decent people and quit my day job.
What IS your day job, JIMMY, oops, I mean HETERO HANK? Professional cowardly little liar?

Palm Springs, California

#21 Jul 3, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
Did you yell at African Americans this way when Cracker Barrel discriminated against them also?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#22 Jul 3, 2013
I live in Florida and wanted to sue a restaurant for what I perceived as anti-gay discrimination but organizations said that form of discrimination is perfectly legal which I already knew so how did this man get someone to take his case to sue Cracker Barrel?

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Jul 3, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess not Fagg@t, cause there's no such thing as a homophobe. You must be a special breed of stupid.
lie. There are plenty of homophobes, you're very obviously one of them. But, if the word wounds you, we can pick another. How's "Nazi"?

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 Jul 3, 2013
Hetero Hank wrote:
Nobody turns gay, gay people are normal, and there is nothing remotely decent about bigotry.
Cecil

United States

#26 Jul 3, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody turns gay, gay people are normal, and there is nothing remotely decent about bigotry.
STFU queer lover!!!

Palm Springs, California

#27 Jul 3, 2013
Cecil wrote:
<quoted text>STFU queer lover!!!
Oh, Oh my, what is biting YOU JIMMY, oops, I mean HETERO HANK, oops, I mean CECIL?

Why do you continue to LIE 24/7, little cowardly liar? Do you really think ANYONE is fooled by your endless stream of lies? Give it up, little liar. No one is fooled, except you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Wondering 6,152
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 8 min lides 5,318
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 8 min Reverend Alan 49
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 12 min cpeter1313 3,150
Religious freedom bill coming to Indiana 21 min Rick in Kansas 17
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 26 min KiMare 27,062
Watch a Sneak Peek of TLC's New Special My Husb... 31 min Frankie Rizzo 29
Prison Sex, Nude Selfies, Science, and Scandals... 16 hr Belle Sexton 2
More from around the web