Toms River, NJ

#4412 Jun 12, 2012
ESPECIALLY THE LESBIANS.
STR8GUY

Minneapolis, MN

#4413 Aug 17, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
And what makes you think your opinion matters?
IT MATTERS CUZ THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ I SAID SO!!!!!WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOUR OPINION MATTERS? YOUR INTITLED TO 1 OPINION MINE!!!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4414 Aug 17, 2012
STR8GUY wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
Just a couple of suggestions:
http://www.mentalhealthmn.org/
http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/difficul...
STR8GUY

Minneapolis, MN

#4415 Aug 17, 2012
if everyone all of a sudden became homo the world would end quite quickly because homos CANT reproduce. put the homo men and women on separate islands and see how long they last.it wouldnt be long and they would be extinct. nice thought but doubt it would ever happen in our sick liberal society.homos want to be able to be married and think all us str8s should just shut up and accept it. whats next is this country going to give into pedophiles and rapists too if they start whining about equal rights? hope not but the direction this country is going it wouldnt surprise me much.
STR8GUY

Minneapolis, MN

#4416 Aug 17, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
i see you are saying you need some mental help ha? you must be a homo then!!~!!

this one

#4417 Aug 17, 2012
STR8GUY wrote:
if everyone all of a sudden became homo ...
If everyone in the world all of a sudden became as stupid as you, the world would end a hell of a lot quicker. Put all idiots like you on an island and see how long you last, you'd be extinct by the next morning.

this one

#4418 Aug 17, 2012
STR8GUY wrote:
<quoted text>i see you are saying you need some mental help ha? you must be a homo then!!~!!
You must be a moron then. I see I have ANOTHER suggestion to make: http://www.scholastic.com/resources/article/r...
STR8GUY

Minneapolis, MN

#4419 Aug 17, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
i can spellz just fine doneeds none englush lanuage hep. i just love antagonizing people like you because you have no sense of humor!!!!!

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

town near Jax, Fl

#4420 Aug 17, 2012
STR8GUY wrote:
if everyone all of a sudden became homo the world would end quite quickly because homos CANT reproduce. put the homo men and women on separate islands and see how long they last.it wouldnt be long and they would be extinct. nice thought but doubt it would ever happen in our sick liberal society.homos want to be able to be married and think all us str8s should just shut up and accept it. whats next is this country going to give into pedophiles and rapists too if they start whining about equal rights? hope not but the direction this country is going it wouldnt surprise me much.
You are really dumb!!! Where do you think gay people come from?
Test tubes? We come from str8 couples dumbas+.

this one

#4421 Aug 17, 2012
STR8GUY wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
It's not that I don't have a sense of humor cupcake, it's just you're not the least bit funny.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#4422 Aug 18, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It's not that I don't have a sense of humor cupcake, it's just you're not the least bit funny.
Indeed!
Dakoda

Goose Creek, SC

#4423 Dec 17, 2012
well i think gays are cool!!!

Since: Dec 09

Cleveland, TN

#4425 Jan 19, 2013
Dakoda wrote:
well i think gays are cool!!!
pfft, that's gay :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 211
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 25 min Phily fagg@ts nex... 19
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 40 min Gasman 182
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 52 min Wondering 544
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 59 min Spotted Girl 1
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr KiMare 56,618
Democrats praise Republican judge on gay marria... 1 hr KiMare 149
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr Avenger 1,897
Supreme Court paves way for gay marriage ina 9 hr Belle Sexton 394
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 11 hr Hammond 2,952

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE