Teacher sets off media firestorm after support of effort to organize prom that would exclude gays

Feb 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indianapolis Star

A teacher in a small western Indiana school district has set off a media firestorm for her support of efforts to organize an alternative "traditional'' prom at a nearby high school - a prom that would exclude gays.

Comments
1 - 20 of 95 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Concerned parent

Jasonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

If she feels that way toward gays. Maybe the school board should find out how she treats her special needs kids. I'm sure they will be surprised at how she treats the kids in her school.
Sneezy

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Well, it only set off a firestorm cus a lot of the media is owned by the yews. They support sick crap like this.
Bout time we got a teacher with some common sense cus if this crap starts at my childrens school then we are pulling them out.
Way ahead of you

Zionsville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

I am a parent of four children. A few years back, I removed my daughter from SWSC because she was being pressured by not only a large group of girls who claimed to be lesbians, but her cheerleader coach also was telling her things like " well that's the way God made them". Since that time, I have removed my last and youngest child. It is time that the majority of citizens in this county who pay for the school system to either get it on the right track, or shut it down. It is a disgraceto our area, and a disgrace to our children.
These kids deserve to be treated with respect, and with educated, responsible people at the helm of the school. When all today's kids see on TV is the gay hop Hollywood scene, and all they see at school is other kids acting out those roles, they might need a little educated help deciding their roll in all of this.... Now it is the gay and lesbian fad, what's next... A Muslim fad?
Richard Ball

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

They are destroying our society through subversion and decadence. There simply is no way around it. It's obvious as the hair on ones head and for a so called news channel like foxsnooze not to object to the preposterous idea of ss parenting goes to show they are owned by the yews through the federal reserve bank as well. They control us all, why do you think they wont even audit these bastards? That would involve our no good polititians and probably tens of thousands of Bernie Madoff's here and abroad.
I say to hell with them all.
Mercy666

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Sneezy wrote:
Well, it only set off a firestorm cus a lot of the media is owned by the yews. They support sick crap like this.
Bout time we got a teacher with some common sense cus if this crap starts at my childrens school then we are pulling them out.
True and true and true. Only the sickest promote the sickest. The homos, illegal aliens and their open border supporting idiots, feminist groups, majority of Negroes, and those "yews" got Obongo and his anti-American anti-decency cabal elected again. Which is totally pathetic.

People should not be forced to accept evil and disgusting displays and very sick people by the government or by some stupid fascist tyrannical laws.

Homos like others in society should be totally separated from us normal thinking and acting and decent sorts. It's apparent and obvious the whole mixing thing and forced inclusions and forced multiculturalism has totally failed here and every other country which has had to change to accept a sick minority and other sick evil people.

Then again.. that is why they call them public schools.. state schools for social engineering and places to dumb down the masses. Notice the elite and politicians send their kids to elite private schools and private boarding schools where they don't have to contend much with all the races, disgusting homo forced stuff, lies and other regular garbage and low lifes.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Mercy666 wrote:
<quoted text>
People should not be forced to accept evil and disgusting displays and very sick people by the government or by some stupid fascist tyrannical laws.
Your right the christians need to die.... glad we agree fucktard
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

You know, I can understand why people are against the gay and lesbian lifestyle because I personally don't agree with it. What I don't understand is how mean and hateful some of you can be. Whether we like it or not, there will always be gay people, and unless we keep our kids locked up, they will always be "subjected" to it. I think right now about the kids dying of cancer, or the poor kids who don't have loving homes to go to, and this issue become a little less significant. Can you imagine the message you are sending your kids? If you don't "feel" this way or that way, society will abandon you. God forbid your kids ever go against the grain because I think a lot of you parents would disown you OWN kids. That's terribly sad!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Way ahead of you wrote:
I am a parent of four children. A few years back, I removed my daughter from SWSC because she was being pressured by not only a large group of girls who claimed to be lesbians, but her cheerleader coach also was telling her things like " well that's the way God made them"..........
No one is made a bully by God.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Mercy666 wrote:
<quoted text>
True and true and true. Only the sickest promote the sickest. The homos, illegal aliens and their open border supporting idiots, feminist groups, majority of Negroes, and those "yews" got Obongo and his anti-American anti-decency cabal elected again. Which is totally pathetic.
Wow. You seem to hate just about everyone in this country.

Black people.
Illegals AND those who hire them.
Immigrants who aren't illegal.
Gay people and their friends and families.
Women.
Jews.
The over half the population who voted for Obama.

There aren't many left, Dear.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Richard Ball wrote:
They are destroying our society through subversion and decadence.....
Teenagers?

You must have some rowdy kids.
MissMe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Why should sexuality even be an issue in school?...this gay crap is being forced on all of us!
Billy

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right the christians need to die.... glad we agree fucktard
Thought you were supposed to get deported?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

MissMe wrote:
Why should sexuality even be an issue in school?...this gay crap is being forced on all of us!
It wasn't an issue for the school until the bigots made it one, dear. They are the ones who freaked out at the idea that a same sex couple might be at the prom... The "gay crap" you are referring to comes from you, endlessly obsessing over and condemning the lives of others.
Matt

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't an issue for the school until the bigots made it one, dear. They are the ones who freaked out at the idea that a same sex couple might be at the prom... The "gay crap" you are referring to comes from you, endlessly obsessing over and condemning the lives of others.
Actually quite a while ago the gays through a fit because a good few people said that they were going to a different non school prom instead because it was a gay free and the word got around about it and ALOT of people said they were going to that one instead....well the gays through a fit because hardly nobody was going to the school prom to watch them...personally I think prom is over rated anyway...I'd rather go to an actual party
MissMe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't an issue for the school until the bigots made it one, dear. They are the ones who freaked out at the idea that a same sex couple might be at the prom... The "gay crap" you are referring to comes from you, endlessly obsessing over and condemning the lives of others.
I am tired of all the gay crap forced down my throat, I could give a shit who you sleep with, just like you don't care who I sleep with, but why do I have to embrace your lifestyle, and have to pretend its ok?
I'm sure their are things you disagree with as well......opinions are like azz holes, everyone has one, and some of them stink!
Jamie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

MissMe wrote:
<quoted text>I am tired of all the gay crap forced down my throat, I could give a shit who you sleep with, just like you don't care who I sleep with, but why do I have to embrace your lifestyle, and have to pretend its ok?
I'm sure their are things you disagree with as well......opinions are like azz holes, everyone has one, and some of them stink!
No one has asked anyone to embrace any sort of lifestyle EXCEPT the teacher saying that if gay people don't choose God, they have no purpose. That's the thing here....the people supporting the anti-gay group is saying there is only ONE way and if you don't choose that, you are not socially accepted, or welcome! On the other hand, the gay rights supporters are just saying, be open minded....certaintly not telling anyone that homosexuality is the ONLY way. I know it is hard to accept and understand, but being cruel and judgemental is NOT a good way to support your cause!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

MissMe wrote:
<quoted text>I am tired of all the gay crap forced down my throat, I could give a shit who you sleep with, just like you don't care who I sleep with, but why do I have to embrace your lifestyle, and have to pretend its ok?
ya i feel the same way about chriSTAIN crap
Hypocrite

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

You're welcome!
Jules

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

MissMe wrote:
We all have this whole situation forced down our throats...but it isn't the gay supports doing the forcing! We are not asking anyone to pretend its ok or embrace it....we are simply standing up for legal rights some innocent kids were forced to fight against.
Judge Z Preziding

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

MissMe wrote:
Yup!
And rickyz dogz azzhole zmellz better than hiz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 3 min Frankie Rizzo 2,760
Lubbock man says he was fired for being gay; la... 3 min Ted Haggard s Gospel Rub 194
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Miquel 52,936
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 6 min truth 289
Texas: Gay-marriage ban best for children 10 min woodtick57 85
Mixed-sexuals, do they exist? (May '11) 17 min Abdul 5
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 24 min Hobbs 67,677
Biggest Gay Lies 43 min Sergeant at Arms 1,231
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr DNF 2,628
•••
•••