Jewish leaders in Washington slam Bei...

Jewish leaders in Washington slam Beit Shemesh mayor over anti-gay slurs

There are 2 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Nov 12, 2013, titled Jewish leaders in Washington slam Beit Shemesh mayor over anti-gay slurs. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Jewish leaders in Washington, DC reacted angrily on Tuesday to Beit Shemesh Mayor Moshe Abutbul's recent remarks on homosexuals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

William Joyce KVK1

Weaverville, NC

#2 Nov 12, 2013
Save USA wrote:
EXECUTE ALL THE JEWS DESTROYING THE USA ! Obama is controlled by Jews . WALT DISNEY JEWS ARE VERY VERY DANGEROUS . Bomb Israel ASAP
10\4 Old buddy!!
William Joyce KVK1

Weaverville, NC

#4 Nov 12, 2013
The Hymies take turns sticking their hands up Obama's butt and working his mouth like a puppet. Bonzocare is just another Hebrew swindle to wring the Gelt out of the Gentiles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 4 min TomInElPaso 2,026
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min Big C 22,426
News Were 'Fixer Upper' Stars Chip and Joanna Gaines... 13 min Just Think 6
News James Franco's Gay Drama 'I Am Michael' Opens N... 15 min TomInElPaso 4
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Original R2D2 69,509
News Mississippi gay marriage law remains blocked du... 1 hr Gordon 35
News Scottish Secretary tells of concerns of homopho... 1 hr Gordon 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Respect71 42,839
More from around the web