Focus On The Family's Daly Doubles Down On Ex-Gay Therapy

There are 20 comments on the Jun 25, 2013, lezgetreal.com story titled Focus On The Family's Daly Doubles Down On Ex-Gay Therapy. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Focus on the Family's Jim Daly reversed course about anti-gay messaging and pushed ex-gay therapy yet again claiming how it works and changes lives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#1 Jun 25, 2013
All it does is it empties bank accounts into the hands of flim-flam men.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Jim Daly must have a lot of future income relying on suckers/patients believing his sales pitch.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Never in history has an 'ex-gay' come boiling out of 'therapy' chasing after women and making them scream and giggle
http://www.gaychristian101.com/ex-gay.html
Brad

Pekin, IL

#4 Jun 25, 2013
EVERY peer reviewed scientific study on the subject proves that therapy is indeed effective.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
EVERY peer reviewed scientific study on the subject proves that therapy is indeed effective.
Yeah, just ask the peers at Exodus International...

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
And you come to this forum EVERYDAY to show us how your 'CURED'. Just too funny!. Go back to praying away your gay....Moore. Yup, it STILL shows.
Gabe

Ostrava, Czech Republic

#7 Jun 25, 2013
What a great organization Focus On The Family is!

Thank God for great men like Jim Daly who devote their lives to helping cure homosexuals!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
"Every"?

Post links to even three.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#9 Jun 25, 2013
Therapy is effective -- but "ex-gay" treatments are not. "Ex-gay" treatments rely on forcing people to lie to themselves and others and is not healthy. Even Allan Chambers, the head of Exodus International, admits that "ex-gay" treatment does not work and is actually harmful.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
There are no peer reviewed scientific studies
They are all peer reviewed holy roller studies; and they don't count for diddly in the sciences
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Jun 25, 2013
Gabe wrote:
What a great organization Focus On The Family is!
Thank God for great men like Jim Daly who devote their lives to helping cure homosexuals!
Hi Jim Daly
Are you stupid just for today.....
Or are you this stupid all the time?
Brad

Pekin, IL

#12 Jun 25, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
"Every"?
Post links to even three.
You've seen them, liar.
The Shadow

Alexandria, VA

#13 Jun 25, 2013
Gay And Proud wrote:
Therapy is effective -- but "ex-gay" treatments are not. "Ex-gay" treatments rely on forcing people to lie to themselves and others and is not healthy. Even Allan Chambers, the head of Exodus International, admits that "ex-gay" treatment does not work and is actually harmful.
Why not lie to yourself, you Queers lie to everyone else.
Brad

Pekin, IL

#14 Jun 25, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no peer reviewed scientific studies
They are all peer reviewed holy roller studies; and they don't count for diddly in the sciences
You, too, have seen the studies and are a liar. NONE of the studies were conducted by holy rollers. Some were by Jews, non-religious, etc.

Remember the lies you tell when you read about a homosexual killing himself because he believes your lies that there is no hope.

SICKO!
The Shadow

Alexandria, VA

#16 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>You, too, have seen the studies and are a liar. NONE of the studies were conducted by holy rollers. Some were by Jews, non-religious, etc.

Remember the lies you tell when you read about a homosexual killing himself because he believes your lies that there is no hope.

SICKO!
The Homosexual Agenda: To Lie, Deny, Twist, and or Manipulate anything or any situation, to make it appear to be to their advantage and in their favor.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#17 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>You, too, have seen the studies and are a liar. NONE of the studies were conducted by holy rollers. Some were by Jews, non-religious, etc.
SICKO!
There is no hope for homophobia
Once a homophobe; always a homophobe
Just like you; sugar
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#18 Jun 25, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not lie to yourself, you Queers lie to everyone else.
Denial is not a river in Egypt; sugar
Denial is in your head
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Jun 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
SICKO!
Homophobes are the ones who kill themselves; not gays
Gays have everlasting life; here's why:
Only gay men will make it to heaven
They will only be redeemed from among men, and they have to be the first fruits
Men who have sex with women won't get in
++++++++++
Revelation 14:1> And I looked, and loe, a Lambe stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundreth fourty and foure thousand, hauing his Fathers Name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:2> And I heard a voice from heauen, as the voice of many waters, and as the voyce of a great thunder: and I heard the voyce of harpers, harping with their harpes.
Revelation 14:3> And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the foure beasts, and the Elders, and no man could learne that song, but the hundreth and fourtie and foure thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Revelation 14:4> These are they which were not defiled with women: for they are virgines: These are they which follow the Lambe whithersoeuer hee goeth: These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits vnto God, and to the Lambe.
Revelation 14:5> And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
++++++++++
Its in The Book
The Shadow

Alexandria, VA

#20 Jun 25, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>Homophobes are the ones who kill themselves; not gays
++++++++++
Revelation 14:1> And I looked, and loe, a Lambe stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundreth fourty and foure thousand, hauing his Fathers Name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:2> And I heard a voice from heauen, as the voice of many waters, and as the voyce of a great thunder: and I heard the voyce of harpers, harping with their harpes.
Revelation 14:3> And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the foure beasts, and the Elders, and no man could learne that song, but the hundreth and fourtie and foure thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Revelation 14:4> These are they which were not defiled with women: for they are virgines: These are they which follow the Lambe whithersoeuer hee goeth: These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits vnto God, and to the Lambe.
Revelation 14:5> And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
++++++++++
Its in The Book
Like I've ALWAYS said, you're a RETARDED Fagg@t.
The Shadow

Alexandria, VA

#21 Jun 25, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>Homophobes are the ones who kill themselves; not gays
++++++++++
++++++++++
Its in The Book
Sorry Queer, but I do believe you have your directions mixed up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 5 min The_Box 3,248
News Congressman introduces resolution to protect LG... 6 min Gov Corbutt of th... 8
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Belle Sexton 59,322
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 8 min serfs up 234
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min The_Box 19,899
News Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring rig... 10 min Otter in the Ozarks 13
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 10 min Rose_NoHo 2,114
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 15 min Reverend Alan 147
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 23 min Fa-Foxy 84
Are the mods fair and balanced? 5 hr Poof1 666
More from around the web