Possible AIDS Cure Found

Jun 9, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

Someone finally put two and two together and with amazing results. Timothy Brown had AIDS. He also had leukemia. In 2007, he received a blood transplant to treat this leukemia. But, his doctors took a huge leap and searched out a particular blood donor. They rejected 70 otherwise compatible donors looking for the one with the “Black Plague” mutation.

Comments
1 - 20 of 112 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Wow !!!

Now to gene-splice the Plague resistant aleles into ...
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

The African American comunity needs to be the first to recive this new amazing cure.

They have supported the gay comunity for many years,and that should not be overlooked.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Finding a cure for ANY disease is exceedingly rare nowadays. While I certaily hope that a cure for AIDS is found one day, I am skeptical of this and doubt a cure for AIDS will be found in the foreseeable future.
Wilco

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Satan woul be pissed. In homosexuality, he has found the perfect mechanism for destroying society. He would have to start over from scratch.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Wilco wrote:
Satan woul be pissed. In homosexuality, he has found the perfect mechanism for destroying society. He would have to start over from scratch.
Hey, tell you what, since you are so petrified at getting HIV, DON'T be spreading your legs for indiscriminate sex with strangers, and ESPECIALLY do NOT be opening your cellar door, if you catch my drift, unless you insist on condoms.

Since you are allowed to get married, so GET MARRIED and f*ck your wife ONLY, then there is NO danger of you getting infected. Sounds like a no brainer to me.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Wilco wrote:
(see above)
Not to worry, he still has "good christians" like you.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Having worked once is a step in the right direction, but it's a little early yet to herald this as a cure. I certainly hope so, but we need to find out if it is always going to work.
Latter Day Taints

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Wilco wrote:
There's still crackkkers overbreeding and inbreeding, however. Not to mention meth.

And most people with AIDS have been poor, black heterosexuals. Tens and tens of millions of them.

But that doesn't matter to you since you're racist as well as homophobic.
Wilco

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Latter Day Taints wrote:
<quoted text>
There's still crackkkers overbreeding and inbreeding, however. Not to mention meth.
And most people with AIDS have been poor, black heterosexuals. Tens and tens of millions of them.
But that doesn't matter to you since you're racist as well as homophobic.
Homosexuals are more heterophobic than heterosexuals are homophobic.
Latter Day Taints

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are more heterophobic than heterosexuals are homophobic.
Except you're mentally ill, because glbt people never said mentally ill homophobes like you can't marry, adopt, serve openly. Not to mention heterosexuals.
Wilco

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Latter Day Taints wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you're mentally ill, because glbt people never said mentally ill homophobes like you can't marry, adopt, serve openly. Not to mention heterosexuals.
No, heterophobia is a mental illness because it is in opposition to the norm.
Homophobia is simply a homofascist expression of normal reaction to heterophobia.
Brendan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

This is OLD NEWS. This was reported back in 2007. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1226023941135...
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Brendan wrote:
This is OLD NEWS. This was reported back in 2007. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1226023941135...
Ummmm
Take another look; this is a follow-up report
Five years has passed since the original news article; and this new June 8; 2012 news story reports the AIDS patient is still 100% free of AIDS
Over the last five years; the medical industry has been collecting the Black Plague donor cells needed to perform more stem cell transplants
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/06/08...
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

The future of the gays depend on a cure for iner-city blacks.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

cool.
That_Dude

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
No, heterophobia is a mental illness because it is in opposition to the norm.
Homophobia is simply a homofascist expression of normal reaction to heterophobia.
You're a f*cking retard. For the most part, gay people leave heterosexuals alone. Not once has a gay guy called me "n*****" or a m*ngrel and that I needed to get out of "his" country. Plenty hetero christians though. You really are a dumb tw*t, aren't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Brendan wrote:
HIV has a sequestration/latency period of up to 15 years. As with cancer cells, all it takes is for just ONE of the tiny little bugs to be hiding in some crevice of the bone marrow cavity, or under some fatcell ....

Still, this is very interesting data.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
HIV has a sequestration/latency period of up to 15 years. As with cancer cells, all it takes is for just ONE of the tiny little bugs to be hiding in some crevice of the bone marrow cavity, or under some fatcell ....
Still, this is very interesting data.
But it can also take a LOT LESS time to manifest itself also. The famous case of "Robert R" is of a 16 year old boy who died of AIDS in 1969 in St. Louis, MO. It is not known how he contracted hiv.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
But it can also take a LOT LESS time to manifest itself also. The famous case of "Robert R" is of a 16 year old boy who died of AIDS in 1969 in St. Louis, MO. It is not known how he contracted hiv.
I've heard of that, but have never seen any data on which strain he is supposed to have had.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard of that, but have never seen any data on which strain he is supposed to have had.
From what I have read in the popular press, extensive testing was done on his preserved tissue samples to determine if his cause of death was complications from AIDS, and the determination was affirmative. And the case was written about in the mdeical journals. I'm sure if you obtain a copy of one of teh medical journals that this case was written in, the article will specify the exact strain and other scientific and medical information about this case.

I've been interested in this particular case for a long time for a number of reasons. But the case of "Robert R." whose name is now reported to be "Robert Rayford", while one of the earliest known cases of AIDS in the U.S.A., is not the earliest case known.

But since he reported to his physicians that he had never left St. Louis, MO., and that he is the only known case of AIDS in St. Louis at that time, it's a mystery as to how he was infected with hiv. Although there was speculation that he was a prostitute (he reported that he had been suffering these syptoms since he was 13 years old), there is no evidence whatsoever to support that theory nor any other.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••