A man is attacked at the 'Detroit Motor City Pride,' gay pride festival in Detroit [VIDEO]

There are 14 comments on the NewsOne story from Jun 11, 2014, titled A man is attacked at the 'Detroit Motor City Pride,' gay pride festival in Detroit [VIDEO]. In it, NewsOne reports that:

The beating of a gay man was caught on tape at Detroit's Motor City Pride, a gay and lesbian friendly event, held over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

raaja

India

#1 Jun 11, 2014
I am bottm gay
ogiyucezoq21

Memphis, TN

#2 Jun 11, 2014
raaja wrote:
I am bottm gay
Not going to argue, but you're certainly in "tech support."
Marcus

Absecon, NJ

#3 Jun 11, 2014
he was most likely running around naked in front of somebody's kids and they taught him a lesson.

TAKE IT TO THE STREETS PEOPLE!
NOM s Waffle House

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jun 11, 2014
Marcus wrote:
he was most likely running around naked....TAKE IT TO THE STREETS PEOPLE!
We know what images you constantly dredge up and what you want to see, troll.

The bias crime was recorded on video. That's what we in educated society call a "happy ending" regarding homophobes.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Jun 11, 2014
Marcus wrote:
he was most likely running around naked in front of somebody's kids and they taught him a lesson.
TAKE IT TO THE STREETS PEOPLE!
You don't like running?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jun 11, 2014
NOM s Waffle House wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what images you constantly dredge up and what you want to see, troll.
The bias crime was recorded on video. That's what we in educated society call a "happy ending" regarding homophobes.
Philly! GLAAD you're back dude!

Sorry you got banned. You were out of control there awhile. Lets move on and forget it.
NOM s Waffle House

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jun 11, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Philly! GLAAD you're back dude!
Sorry you got banned. You were out of control there awhile. Lets move on and forget it.
Hey cre tin, unregistered posters don't get banned. Think it through. Git ur hom skool teechur.

What happens is if some sexually sick, homophobic friend of yours posts jaysus imprecations of anti lgbt violence then those posts, and any quoting his posts, sometimes get removed.

All my other posts around topix for that day remained.

Why don't you ever know anything, hillbilly? Another incest artifact?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jun 11, 2014
NOM s Waffle House wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cre tin, unregistered posters don't get banned. Think it through. Git ur hom skool teechur.
What happens is if some sexually sick, homophobic friend of yours posts jaysus imprecations of anti lgbt violence then those posts, and any quoting his posts, sometimes get removed.
All my other posts around topix for that day remained.
Why don't you ever know anything, hillbilly? Another incest artifact?
Ah...just like old times!
NOM s Waffle House

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jun 11, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Ah...just like old times!
Hey Cletus, the point of my explaining that there's be no banning was that there's been no difference between "old times" and any other times here - you' sexually ill homophobes have always been inbred bigots and we've always considered you with contempt.

You couldn't even follow that....
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jun 11, 2014
NOM s Waffle House wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cletus, the point of my explaining that there's be no banning was that there's been no difference between "old times" and any other times here - you' sexually ill homophobes have always been inbred bigots and we've always considered you with contempt.
You couldn't even follow that....
Thanks for helping me better myself little buddy.
NOM s Waffle House

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Jun 11, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for helping me better myself little buddy.
So that's your idea of help, product of incest?

That's good for a laugh.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jun 11, 2014
NOM s Waffle House wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's your idea of help, product of incest?
That's good for a laugh.
I'd really like to debate you on that,but topix has had all these pop ups and ads and it freezes my keybroard and it takes ahwile to comment.

At my best you would be no match.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#13 Jun 11, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I'd really like to debate you on that,but topix has had all these pop ups and ads and it freezes my keybroard and it takes ahwile to comment.
At my best you would be no match.
If you're using Firefox; you can install the *NoScript* Add-on and never see another flash advertisement again (unless you purposely click on its flash layer)
.
Click 'tools'; then click 'add-ons'; then locate *NoScript 2.6.8.28*; then click the 'add to Firefox' button and it will be like 2004 again
NOM s Waffle House

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jun 11, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I'd really like to debate you on that,but topix has had all these pop ups and ads and it freezes my keybroard and it takes ahwile to comment.
At my best you would be no match.
No, Jedediah, those are your blackouts, fugue states, and mini strokes.

You shouldn't drink when you're on both warfarin and thorazine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 2 min NorCal Native 73
News Ireland same-sex marriage 10 min Lawrence Wolf 101
News Obamaa s legacy is increasingly in legal jeopardy 14 min wild child 1
News Mayor Ballard named grand marshal of Pride parade 21 min Dr Doohickey 6
News Obama to 5-Year-Old Gay Marriage Advocate: 'Cou... 27 min BoneYard 42
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 29 min NoahLovesU 59,889
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 34 min NorCal Native 5,610
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr NoahLovesU 33,185
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 3 hr Xstain Mullah Fra... 258
More from around the web