Thank God for Prop 8

Full story: The Daily Nexus

Jesus and his proponents have finally saved us from the evils of gay marriage, thanks to the passing of Prop 8. Proposition 8 passing is far and away the most pressing matter within California these days, as ...

Comments (Page 100)

Showing posts 1,981 - 2,000 of15,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

ice- wrote:
<quoted text>As if its any of your business..im caught up at work so im here cuz the society i live in is under attack by an immoral minority that thinks theyre normal.
Why does it seem to bother you so much that im here? Cant take it?
doesn't bother me at all, except that I find it ironic that you've insisted that gay people infringe on your lifestyle.

We're not over on the topix religion page. You're in the gay forum. who's infringing on whom?

Umm, and since you're at work, just a word of caution. Most places screen the net for their employees. Don't want your boss, you know, to see that you've been out on the gay forums. He or she might think you're ...

gay.

now that'd be funny.

oh, and p.s. I'm not immoral. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't refer to my sphincter. That's pretty personal place. Not somewhere you should be hanging around.
Howell-Detroit

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

engaged voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I get it.
I'm guessing you made the incorrect assumption that I'm a gay man and you were referring to anal sex.
Uhh, just for the record, I'm not.
Wow. you really are hung up on the homo images aren't you? been watching too many movies on the topic lately?
and you're still trolling in the gay/lesbian forum. wow. be careful about staying here too long. You might end up agreeing with the old adage "if you can't beat them, join them."
Or, we could quote shakespeare here for you "methinks he doth protest too much."
Ice is so cool it hurts, so STFU. Ice, are you a Leo, or what. You are untouchable.
Howell-Detroit

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

ice- wrote:
What kind of moron would suggest only gays can be here?
That's so true! Ice, that's it, I'm your b'tch. Just point at who's ass you want me to kick.

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

P Bingo Sherlock wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow me now, shortbus:
I understand that I am referencing fiction. That is the point. You, on the otherhand, do not understand that you are referencing fiction. Until you come to this realization, you will be woefully unprepared to argue.
But I tell you what, if the end times come when you predict, I'll buy you a beer. Or not, I guess, since I'll lose the opportunity.
I know, bro, I was playing with you, partly. However, the Bible is not a fiction.

I truly wish we could chuckle and swap stories over lunch, but unless we do this before 5.21.11, I don't think it'll happen.

I know that many hypocrites wrongfully taught the end of the world, and nearly a constant string of mentals, to be sure.

The above date is completely Biblical, NOT a vision, nor a hunch, etc., and many others of the elect fully understand the above.

We are short timers here. So, if you're heathen, it just might be a good idea to do some serious partying, as when the time is up, it's rock n'roll.
Spunk Nutley

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Judged:

Mormons: the new KKK

Mormon church = bigotry

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Judged:

ice- wrote:
Answer: morons of the homosexual infection.

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Judged:

ice- wrote:
you're kinda fun, but most frustrating, since i've yet to see a response that's anything but a one-liner or an insult.

still waiting to see if something on the brainstorm list catches your fancy. Something you could really work to improve, for the benefit of more people in society.

I will spell out the logic one last time for you. Do try to keep up.

I didn't suggest you shouldn't be here today.
I stated that you keep saying gays infringe on your life.
But ironically (that's something unexpected, in case you didn't know)
YOU are the one out on the Gay Forum. You're actualling infringing on the GAY FORUM, while you're complaining that gays push themselves on you.

Get it?

You've gotta agree. It's pretty amusing when you see it that way.
Mike

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

FYI

Will all this free sex going around...have you heard about the CANCER showing up in mouths? Seems to be HPV (Human papillomavirus) being passed.
Howell-Detroit

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>You are a legend in your own mind.
I'm the hardest-working man in the religious intoleance biz. I'm good because I try hard. And why?

"Nothing influences the human mind either for good or for evil more than the Christian's notion of supernaturalism. If a person is induced to have absolute faith in the fatherhood and sovereignty of God, he deems it his first duty to carry out that which he considers the will of that God."

-atheist Charles Watts

You homosexuals and anarchists really have your work cut-out for you: I'm one of tens of thousands of Bible-thumping fanatics. THAT'S how we do the it.

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Howell-Detroit wrote:
<quoted text>You may be right, but you know in what regard a neo-con like me holds for the judiciary; I mean, the judiciary has lost hold on common sense, so even if you're correct, you must know in advance that that the judiciary's decisions are the opposite of law and order in my eyes. They are part of the anarchic blah blah that I keep blah blah blahing about.
I have no idea what STFU means.
Was that a compliment?

thanks. I had no idea you were a neo-con.
Nice to meet you.

I think it's hilarious that you say that the courts are anarchic, but whatever. We all have a right to our opinions.

My ref to the courts wasn't that they are liberal or conservative, btw. it was that I don't think your argument was logical. it wouldn't hold up in a logics/philosophy class.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Judged:

engaged voter wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't bother me at all, except that I find it ironic that you've insisted that gay people infringe on your lifestyle.
We're not over on the topix religion page. You're in the gay forum. who's infringing on whom?
Umm, and since you're at work, just a word of caution. Most places screen the net for their employees. Don't want your boss, you know, to see that you've been out on the gay forums. He or she might think you're ...
gay.
now that'd be funny.
oh, and p.s. I'm not immoral. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't refer to my sphincter. That's pretty personal place. Not somewhere you should be hanging around.
Don't ask me why but I am going to have to defend ice on this one. I originally entered this thread through the Top Stories Forum. At the top of my screen it says Top Stories. I have also entered it from the Gay/Lesbian Forum then it will say Gay/Lesbian forum. Topix often cross posts the threads to different forums. So technically ice is not on the Gay/Lesbian forum.
cspan

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Student Gregg wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, bro keep em commin
Don`t you mean cummin,Louise.
Momdogz

Hinesburg, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

engaged voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I get it.
I'm guessing you made the incorrect assumption that I'm a gay man and you were referring to anal sex.
Uhh, just for the record, I'm not.
Wow. you really are hung up on the homo images aren't you? been watching too many movies on the topic lately?
and you're still trolling in the gay/lesbian forum. wow. be careful about staying here too long. You might end up agreeing with the old adage "if you can't beat them, join them."
Or, we could quote shakespeare here for you "methinks he doth protest too much."
Ice thinks everyone is gay. Except for Howard-Detroit.
Howell-Detroit

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

engaged voter wrote:
<quoted text>
(directed to ice;)you're kinda fun, but most frustrating, since i've yet to see a response that's anything but a one-liner or an insult.

(WRONG: He is one of the few who gives thought-out, serious answers)

YOU are the one out on the Gay Forum. You're actualling infringing on the GAY FORUM, while you're complaining that gays push themselves on you.
Get it?
You've gotta agree. It's pretty amusing when you see it that way.
Not really. You attack our society, so we hunt you down where you live, which is on this forum.

By the way, if this is your forum, why is the subject thread called "Thank God for Prop #8"?

Doesn't sound like a gay forum title to me. Sounds anti-gay marriage to me. "Thank God for proposal #8."? Maybe you are in the wrong place.

Since: Apr 08

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

FYI STFU means Shut The F Up. LOL
engaged voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a compliment?
Nice to meet you.
I think it's hilarious that you say that the courts are anarchic, but whatever. We all have a right to our opinions.
My ref to the courts wasn't that they are liberal or conservative, btw. it was that I don't think your argument was logical. it wouldn't hold up in a logics/philosophy class.
Howell-Detroit

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

engaged voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a compliment?
Nice to meet you.
Oh, STFU stands for "shut the eff up". Yeah, but you didn't appeal to logic, you appealed to the "no judge in the land would agree with you" angle. How could you miss that I am obviously a neo-con? Really? Tell me more, if you would.
Howell-Detroit

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

ice- wrote:
<quoted text>I aint sayin..but i will look you up next time i go to motor city
Bad to the bone (!), I live on 10 1/2 Mile Road; they call it "Lincoln". My last name is listed.
Cindy

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same kind of nasty bigoted "thinking" that "christian" racists have about African-Americans, and why they opposed them having the right to vote and to attend white schools, not to mention being able to sit at the same lunch counters.
Prop 8; conceived by religionist idiots, passed by religionist bigots
Passed by people who believe marriage as it's been traditionally should be kept the way it is.

Your the type of prop 8 opponent who would come and vandalize my car if I had a vote yes to prop 8 sticker on my car i bet!

Who's the hater now???

Since: Aug 08

Venice Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

cspan wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but I`m the man here you must be louise.Answer this why can`t a gay guy just be happy with getting his wang sucked insted of sucking wangs himself?
Why can't pilots be satisfied in coach instead of in the front seat? Because someone has to have the fun in flying high, Louise.

Some people are born with a talent. Why waste it?
There's plenty of guys that were born with the talent to dive in between a female's lower lips and deliver a powerful sensation that women can talk about for DAYS.
Howell-Detroit

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

ice- wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what i was thinking..but then i thought no some queers pissed and being feciciuous by using the name of God
Yeah, what's with that? "Gay Forum topic:'Thank God for Propostion #8". It makes no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,981 - 2,000 of15,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••