Homophobic WA Florist Hit With Second Lawsuit

Apr 21, 2013 Full story: lezgetreal.com 16
A florist who refused to sell to a gay couple who were getting married are facing a second lawsuit, this time by the ACLU on behalf of the couple. Full Story
SirAndrew

Honolulu, HI

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Chip wrote:
If I ever open a florist shop I won't sell to queers either!!!
Don't worry, "Chip." If you open a florist business, or ANY business for that matter, I'm pretty sure the gay community won't show up. We prefer our flowers to be lovely and healthy, and I don't see how ANYthing living could be either lovely OR healthy after spending time in the stench of your hatred. And before you invest any of your hard-scrounged pennies in a business, I'm pretty sure the non-gay community won't visit you either.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#3 Apr 21, 2013
I hope they sue the SOB out of business. Hate cannot be tolerated.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 21, 2013
SirAndrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, "Chip." If you open a florist business, or ANY business for that matter, I'm pretty sure the gay community won't show up. We prefer our flowers to be lovely and healthy, and I don't see how ANYthing living could be either lovely OR healthy after spending time in the stench of your hatred. And before you invest any of your hard-scrounged pennies in a business, I'm pretty sure the non-gay community won't visit you either.
He doesn't work, and spends all his time posting under numerous usernames, declaring how straight he is. Sad retirement or sponging off the government is all he represents.

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#6 Apr 21, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't work, and spends all his time posting under numerous usernames, declaring how straight he is. Sad retirement or sponging off the government is all he represents.
You got it Jade, looser who has no life whatsoever…and by the way the guy has a school boy crush on me..he has a fetish with my ears and now salivates on my bod..lets see what he comes up with now he always jumps on my comments like a dog in heat.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 21, 2013
fr Chip:

>If I ever open a florist shop I won't sell to queers either!!!<

You can pick flowers for mommy, and that's all.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>Please stick with posting the pic of your deformed ears and not your entire hideous body, thanks.
Hideous body? You pathetically sad creature. Maybe old man Rizzo can e-mail you a picture of his limp, wheel chair bound carcass and you can get off on that!
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Apr 21, 2013
Chip wrote:
If I ever open a florist shop....
We all know that line of work would be too butch for the likes of you.

And you'd similarly be sued out of business, if you were in even a minimally educated part of the country with the requisite laws in place.

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#13 Apr 21, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Hideous body? You pathetically sad creature. Maybe old man Rizzo can e-mail you a picture of his limp, wheel chair bound carcass and you can get off on that!
Told'ya ! Took him no time at all. And thanks Jade.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Chip wrote:
Well at least we know an MBA isn't in your future.

BTW, claiming Jesus told you it's OK to violate the law didn't stand up in court. In case you didn't know the State of Washington has already convicted the florist of violating religious discrimination laws. One last thing, is your first name paint, or is that a nickname from your favorite childhood snack??

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#15 Apr 21, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>Please stick with posting the pic of your deformed ears and not your entire hideous body, thanks.
You call 8 pack abs hideous? His new pic looks great! I think you're jealous. I know I am.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#16 Apr 21, 2013
Chip wrote:
Good luck getting someone to DO your arrangements there, Cletus.

Palm Springs, California

#17 Apr 21, 2013
Chip wrote:
Let's see YOUR underpants model body, please. I'm sure you could grate cheese on your washboard abs, or maybe it is Cheetos dust on your bloated belly.

Palm Springs, California

#18 Apr 21, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jade, they're asking about you in the cafe:)
Hi, liar, they're asking what false name you are posting under today, liar.

I guess since you are too cowardly, or too dumb, to register, we won't get to see your killer bod.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#19 Apr 22, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, liar, they're asking what false name you are posting under today, liar.
I guess since you are too cowardly, or too dumb, to register, we won't get to see your killer bod.
Thank god we won't! ROTFL
Chad

France

#20 Apr 22, 2013
Juanpaul wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it Jade, looser who has no life whatsoever…and by the way the guy has a school boy crush on me..he has a fetish with my ears and now salivates on my bod..lets see what he comes up with now he always jumps on my comments like a dog in heat.
How long have you had AIDS? Looks like you don't have long left before your body has emaciated away to nothing.

Palm Springs, California

#21 Apr 22, 2013
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you had AIDS? Looks like you don't have long left before your body has emaciated away to nothing.
Morning false persona. My, my, up and lying so early already?

Hey, liar, which is further north, Folkestone or Hythe? Come on, liar, since you claim to be "from England", that should be a no brainer for you.

Let's see YOUR stunning belly, may we? I'm sure Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren are on your phone CONSTANTLY begging for you to model for them. Is Abercrobmie and Fitch still begging to put you on the cover of their catalogs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers Too! "Good Christians" Beating Up Gays... (Oct '11) 7 min lgbt is silly 68
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 min Frankie Rizzo 116
Has Gaga Lost the Gays? 13 min Frankie Rizzo 6
Domestic violence likely more frequent for same... 17 min Belle Sexton 9
Southern Governor Fights Same-Sex Marriage - An... 20 min Buford 4
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 23 min Frankie Rizzo 1,199
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 24 min Buford 2
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 1 hr KiMare 470
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Cow Gurl 2014 55,980
Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives 10 hr Wondering 9
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE