Gay couple exchanges wedding vows on ...

Gay couple exchanges wedding vows on Rose Parade float

There are 42 comments on the Lincoln Daily News story from Jan 2, 2014, titled Gay couple exchanges wedding vows on Rose Parade float. In it, Lincoln Daily News reports that:

A gay Los Angeles couple exchanged wedding vows atop a flower-covered float trundling through Pasadena on Wednesday as part of the nationally televised Tournament of Roses Parade, capping a momentous year for same-sex marriage in the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Jan 2, 2014
Except some channels conveniently cut to commercial when that float came by- including ABC.

It was barely mentioned on CBS.
Front Line Fighter

Brownsville, PA

#2 Jan 2, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Except some channels conveniently cut to commercial when that float came by- including ABC.
It was barely mentioned on CBS.
Good for them. I don't know why gays think they have the right to use family TV viewing as their propaganda tool.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 2, 2014
I found it humorous that this float beat out one sponsored by the Lutheran Laymen's League for a prize.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 2, 2014
I thought the float was kind of cheesy.

C'mon. It's in the Hollywood area. Couldn't they have gotten some of our people in Hollywood to donate their expertise and resources to make it truly "FABulous!" ?
Xstain Mullah Fricassee

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jan 2, 2014
Front Line Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for them. I don't know why gays think they have the right to use family TV viewing as their propaganda tool.
You're extremely sick, even if you are chuckling to yourself that you're just trying to get a rise out of people.

But I always assume the cretinous homophundies actually believe what they post.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#8 Jan 2, 2014
Truth Hurts wrote:
Queers constantly craving attention. Guess they found another way to get in the spot light. Sick freaks.
Says the Troll who posts to get attention. Hypocrite!
Xstain Mullah Fricassee

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jan 2, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Troll who posts to get attention. Hypocrite!
But since he's obviously a closet case I am not sure about your hypocrisy charge....

But I quibble.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Putin would be so proud of you!

It's not "propaganda" that we have families, too.
Xstain Mullah Fricassee

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jan 2, 2014
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, nice insult
Thanks.

But I'm not a closet case. There's a difference, Jethro. Ask your reparations [sic] therapy counselor to explain it to you...but do not under any circumstances engage in any treatment with him which involves removing your clothing. wink
WestCoaster

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't recall you complaining about the straight couple who got married on a float in the parade last year. Why is that?
WestCoaster

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jan 2, 2014
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it humorous that you queers crave so much attention. Didn't your momma love as a child?? Roflmfao
Yes, my Momma loves me lots. And to boot she's a human and not a four-legged pooch like yours.
Yeah, the truth does hurt.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#20 Jan 2, 2014
Quick, Pierre, change name/location and reply to yourself, "Spot on". Like we haven't seen that one.
Wade

Sweden

#23 Jan 2, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you blame them?
Spot on!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#24 Jan 2, 2014
snyper wrote:
I thought the float was kind of cheesy.
C'mon. It's in the Hollywood area. Couldn't they have gotten some of our people in Hollywood to donate their expertise and resources to make it truly "FABulous!" ?
Cheesecake IS fabulous; but you can't please everyone
So maybe next year we can turn it into a Rainbow Wedding Cake and add the Mormon Temple's Pipe Organ
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#25 Jan 2, 2014
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it humorous that you queers crave so much attention. Didn't your momma love as a child?? Roflmfao
I find it kind of humorous that YOU give us more attention than our momma
Larry

Mesquite, TX

#28 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Hay pee head.......I think you read to much and do not care about other family's that just happen to be gay and allowed to marry the one they love on live TV for FAMILYS and all people to view and enjoy.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#29 Jan 2, 2014
WTF were all the other people doing in the parade? Religious obligation? What about the two hetero couples who did the same thing in the past?
Truth Hurts wrote:
Queers constantly craving attention. Guess they found another way to get in the spot light. Sick freaks.
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#31 Jan 2, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
WTF were all the other people doing in the parade? Religious obligation? What about the two hetero couples who did the same thing in the past?
<quoted text>
The Rose Bowl is not a venue to get married dolt.

And I remember no heterosexual couple taking center stage to get a televised marriage in this event liar.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#32 Jan 2, 2014
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
And I remember no heterosexual couple taking center stage to get a televised marriage in this event liar.
It wasn't center stage, you obsessed freak. There were hundreds of floats from which you could have chosen to fixate. Think how much of your miserable existence you waste haunting the gay threads. You might venture out and explore that "straight life" you seem to have left behind. Happy New Year without such anger/hate might make you an open minded straight!!

Since: Dec 08

Mexico

#33 Jan 2, 2014
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
A hetero couple were married in the parade last yeah dolt. Look it up before you spout what you remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 2 min - Lady Liberty - 133
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 5 min Terra Firma 631
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 25 min NoahLikesPi 3,500
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 28 min NoahLikesPi 385
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 35 min thetruth 29
News Court: Transgender asylum seekers can't be equa... 48 min Belle Sexton 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 56 min NoahLikesPi 25,985
News Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marria... 6 hr TomInElPaso 111
More from around the web