younger americans accept full humanity of gays

Mar 31, 2013 Full story: news.yahoo.com 35
Familiarity breeds ... acceptance. That's why the battle for full equality for gays and lesbians is already won, no matter what the U.S. Supreme Court decides. A generation of young Americans has grown up with openly gay friends, neighbors and family members, teachers, preachers and entertainment idols. They know them in all their humanity: as responsible parents, as respectable business owners, as conscientious churchgoers, as liars, as cheaters, as drunks. For voters under 35, gay and lesbian Americans are no strange breed apart; they are simply people, just like heterosexuals. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2 Mar 31, 2013
It's a lot harder to discriminate against your own family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc.

Though obviously some still manage to find a way....
Brown Lipstick

Huntington, MA

#3 Mar 31, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
It's a lot harder to discriminate against your own family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc.
Though obviously some still manage to find a way....
Glad to see you're comin around sheep. I mean really, making your job and your sexuality a priority. You are a pig.

“We are all atheists”

Since: May 11

Lewes, DE

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Cole wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who they are, if they're sucking d!cks and taking d!cks up their ass then I'm discriminating.
No more BJs for you, young man!

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Uve wrote:
Through subversion and decadence the principles of morality here in america are now in the toilet.
That's how you destroy a nation from the inside out. Open a central bank run by jews. Heavily influence their governing process. Control their media. Pervert them through follywood entertainment. Spread their military around the world to protect jewish interests. Kill millions of Muslims and literally assassinate their leaders. Place children with gays. Pervert their children in schools.
You have no rights, you are our sheep.
Oh look the bigot is using my handle and spouting nonsensical hate speech again..truly a piece of sh*t

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Cole wrote:
I don't care who they are, if they're sucking d!cks and taking d!cks up their ass then I'm discriminating.
What do you care, unless they're doing it to you? What a stupid, shallow standard to use for hating people.
Uve

Huntington, MA

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Ben Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, Uve.
Thank you Ben. Happy Easter to you. Jesus just left my house an hour ago He can't understand why a sick, greedy, physically, morally, spiritually, financially bankrupt nation would place children with gays. Other than the nation itself is run by the same people that murdered him and The Prophet Muhammed.
Hell to come, hell to pay.
Pahana is near.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Ben. Happy Easter to you. Jesus just left my house an hour ago He can't understand why a sick, greedy, physically, morally, spiritually, financially bankrupt nation would place children with gays. Other than the nation itself is run by the same people that murdered him and The Prophet Muhammed.
Pahana is near.
Why don't you both go 'toe tappin' together? Then you can pray all about it afterwards..POS BTW your 'lipstick' is smeared moron.

Since: Mar 07

Drakes Branch, VA

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Ben. Happy Easter to you. Jesus just left my house .....
Heresy.

And silliness.

Since: Mar 07

Drakes Branch, VA

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Cole wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who they are, if they're .
You sure hate women, don't you? What right have YOU to say what sorts of things they do in private with the men in their lives?

Geesh.

Let go the sexual obsessions. You will he happier, I promise.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13 Mar 31, 2013
Uve wrote:
Through subversion and decadence the principles of morality here in america are now in the toilet.
That's how you destroy a nation from the inside out. Open a central bank run by jews. Heavily influence their governing process. Control their media. Pervert them through follywood entertainment. Spread their military around the world to protect jewish interests. Kill millions of Muslims and literally assassinate their leaders. Place children with gays. Pervert their children in schools.
&fe ature=youtu.be

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Uve wrote:
Pahana is near.
Jesus just left your house, huh? Did you ask him why he doesn't just TAKE those children away from the gay people raising them? Did you ask him why he doesn't simply snap his magic fingers, and give all gay people simultaneous aneurysm? Have you asked him why he doesn't visit EVERYONE'S house, instead of leaving his message with JUST YOU? Have you asked him why he gripes about being "murdered", when his religion couldn't even EXIST without the necessity of his death as part of the narrative?

Make some sense, man. When you make up stories, you're crying wolf, and no one is going to believe you when (if) you DO say something rational. You aren't doing your religion any favors by asserting that your deity comes personally knocking at people's doors.
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Mar 31, 2013
Cole wrote:
<quoted text>
Women do those things for men sometimes (not for you,) but then we know homophobes disparage and discriminate against women, so I guess your post sort of makes sense.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#16 Mar 31, 2013
Gays are humans. Marriage is a man and a woman. No conflict there.
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Chance wrote:
Gays are humans. Marriage is a man and a woman. No conflict there.
No, that's what you wish. About 15% of the states have same sex marriages, as do most of the industrialized democracies.

This is just fact, you stupid christer in denial.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#18 Mar 31, 2013
Uve wrote:
Well, gramps, just as I suspected, you must be about 75 years old and your creaky bronze age prejudices will be laid with you in your lonely muddy grave. Neither you nor your beliefs will be mourned nor missed.

Palm Springs, California

#19 Mar 31, 2013
Cole wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly, you must have a BORING sex life. Do you wear your pajamas while screwing missionary once a month? Or, is your wife so HORRIBLE at oral? I'm guessing those store bought teeth hurt.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#20 Apr 1, 2013
Cole wrote:
<quoted text>
Your prom date said no?

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#21 Apr 1, 2013
Cole wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no problem with lesbians, just gay men.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#22 Apr 1, 2013
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you asked him why he gripes about being "murdered", when his religion couldn't even EXIST without the necessity of his death as part of the narrative?
Now that you bring it up, I have always wondered why Judas was so vilified by religion, and people in general. After all, he did everyone, from that day to this, a HUGE favor (if you believe the story). If he hadn't betrayed Jesus, how would the world have been "saved"? Personally, I'd say he was a hero (again, only if you believe the story).

Palm Springs, California

#23 Apr 1, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you bring it up, I have always wondered why Judas was so vilified by religion, and people in general. After all, he did everyone, from that day to this, a HUGE favor (if you believe the story). If he hadn't betrayed Jesus, how would the world have been "saved"? Personally, I'd say he was a hero (again, only if you believe the story).
That whole tale is really touched on in the old favorite "Jesus Christ, Superstar" Judas comes off as a true victim who was terribly used by God from the very beginning. It isn't clear, but Jesus PROBABLY already knows what is going to happen and lets it go, to push through His ultimate agenda.

All the complaining about "Jews killed Christ!" or "Romans killed Christ" and "how our savior suffered!" were all VITAL to keep the whiners and pissers of today, to keep their asses out of HELL.

Poor Judas should be given a free pass out of Hell and HIS paintings should be in churches along with Jesus' and Mary's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victim testifies at Boy Scout sex trial about m... 3 min Rick in Kansas 73
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 3 min WeTheSheeple 499
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Respect71 8,455
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 8 min Cali Girl 2014 29,088
'Wicked storm': Blizzard drops 2 feet of snow o... 11 min Rainbow Kid 2
Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) 12 min Gilbert 1,004
French court allows gay marriage between French... 22 min Robin Hood 2
Judge Roy Moore Speaks About Alabama Gay Marriage 44 min Robin Hood 25
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Poof1 4,887
More from around the web