Pride Meeting Ends Amid Chaos

Pride Meeting Ends Amid Chaos

There are 9 comments on the EDGE story from May 10, 2013, titled Pride Meeting Ends Amid Chaos. In it, EDGE reports that:

Supporters of honoring Bradley Manning as SF Pride parade grand marshal shout "Let us in" in the lobby of the Pride offices after being locked out of the Pride Committee's board meeting The San Francisco Pride board of directors faced off against an angry crowd of about 125 Bradley Manning supporters Tuesday evening at a meeting intended to hear ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 May 10, 2013
The Great Sneaky Snake took over their gay spirits and made them act like republicans
Gross!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 May 10, 2013
See. Told ya guys. It's CoIntelPro revived.
BS Detector

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 11, 2013
"In the statement, the board also apologized to Manning "and for any harsh words that may have been said about him," a reference to Williams’s language in her statement when she said the leadership of SF Pride would not tolerate "support for actions which placed in harm’s way the lives of our men and women in uniform ..."
Yeah, poor Manning will be crushed that some gays may possibly have said something "harsh" just because his stupid (not to mention highly illegal) actions put American lives at risk. And please, the morons who want to claim it as only "technically" illegal, please don't waste my time with your stupidity. You are beyond ever being taken seriously. About anything.

Of course Lisa Williams was absolutely correct. This will set the gay and lesbian community back a decade (as it should) and lose whatever cred it had gained. So stupid.
The stupid people will now display why they should not be taken seriously by trying (and failing) to attack me with no effect. Before you waste my time and your with such a losing strategy and making a fool of yourself, do you, in your wildest fantasy, think I care what stupid people think about me? And if I'm not worth going after (as some morons will claim), why waste *your* time?
And in the off chance that there are a few people with something valid to offer, have at it. I welcome reasoned response. I don't expect much of it, but I would welcome it.
Alex

Chicago, IL

#6 May 11, 2013
Stanley Kubrick was right to despise homosexuals.

Maybe the great artist of the twenty-first century won't despise homosexuals. So far it's twenty for twenty.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#7 May 13, 2013
BS Detector wrote:
"In the statement, the board also apologized to Manning "and for any harsh words that may have been said about him," a reference to Williams’s language in her statement when she said the leadership of SF Pride would not tolerate "support for actions which placed in harm’s way the lives of our men and women in uniform ..."
Yeah, poor Manning will be crushed that some gays may possibly have said something "harsh" just because his stupid (not to mention highly illegal) actions put American lives at risk. And please, the morons who want to claim it as only "technically" illegal, please don't waste my time with your stupidity. You are beyond ever being taken seriously. About anything.
Of course Lisa Williams was absolutely correct. This will set the gay and lesbian community back a decade (as it should) and lose whatever cred it had gained. So stupid.
The stupid people will now display why they should not be taken seriously by trying (and failing) to attack me with no effect. Before you waste my time and your with such a losing strategy and making a fool of yourself, do you, in your wildest fantasy, think I care what stupid people think about me? And if I'm not worth going after (as some morons will claim), why waste *your* time?
And in the off chance that there are a few people with something valid to offer, have at it. I welcome reasoned response. I don't expect much of it, but I would welcome it.
Condemning an entire race of people because of the actions of one is silly
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#8 May 13, 2013
Alex wrote:
Stanley Kubrick was right to despise homosexuals.
Maybe the great artist of the twenty-first century won't despise homosexuals. So far it's twenty for twenty.
Gays guys were born with the same sexual orientation you 'mother' was born with; attracted to men
Is your mother despised?
Thats Right

Chesapeake, OH

#9 May 13, 2013
But his momma wasn't born wit a d!ck and is not a male. Big difference Queer.
I see you're still in the retarded stage.
NoQ

Chesapeake, OH

#10 May 13, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>Gays guys were born with the same sexual orientation you 'mother' was born with; attracted to men
Is your mother despised?
You know it's not the same thing. It's like comparing apples and oranges. I have a cat that dearly loves a dog I have. The cat grew up with the dog and may even believe it's a dog itself, but the dog wants nothing to do with the cat. They're not the same, even though the cat believes they are.
BS Detector

Birmingham, AL

#11 May 13, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Condemning an entire race of people because of the actions of one is silly
Which "entire race of people" are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 32 min Jasonville 6,135
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr cpeter1313 49,354
Gay oovoo (Dec '12) 3 hr bi-boy961 66
News New gay-themed features, docs debut at Hartford... 4 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 5
News GLAAD studio study no hooray for Hollywood 4 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 10
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 4 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 28
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 6 hr neighbor 1,672
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 8 hr Waco Kid 69,530
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 hr NE Jade 25,629
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 13 hr NE Jade 38
More from around the web