Mikhail Baryshnikov Condemns Russian ...

Mikhail Baryshnikov Condemns Russian 'Gay Propaganda' Law

There are 11 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 15, 2013, titled Mikhail Baryshnikov Condemns Russian 'Gay Propaganda' Law. In it, EDGE reports that:

Russian ballet star and actor Mikhail Baryshnikov made headlines this week for condemning Russia's controversial "homosexual propaganda" law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

David Traversa

Argentina

#1 Oct 15, 2013
Baryshnikov is straight ( in case anybody out there associates ballet with gayness ). But what can you expect from a leader ( Putin ) who describes Bryan Fischer as " an expert " ?! It's just another instance of Ignorance raising it's ugly head .

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 15, 2013
David Traversa wrote:
Baryshnikov is straight ( in case anybody out there associates ballet with gayness ). But what can you expect from a leader ( Putin ) who describes Bryan Fischer as " an expert " ?! It's just another instance of Ignorance raising it's ugly head .
Nicely said. The world is full of ignorance and most of it is left over from the Dark Ages when religion ruled the world.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 15, 2013
I didn't know that Mischa was still with us.
David Traversa

Argentina

#6 Oct 15, 2013
snyper wrote:
I didn't know that Mischa was still with us.
Let's hope he stays around for a while longer .
David Traversa

Argentina

#7 Oct 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
Who cares what a sissy has to say about anything.
You are the most outstanding case of insignificance I've ever come across .. Keep it up .. Laughter is the best medicine , they say ..
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Oct 16, 2013
David Traversa wrote:
Putin can't figure out the difference between sex orientation and paraphilia
He would have to stop standing in sewage and go back to school to learn
http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com/2013/07/...
Beauty Queen

Saint Leonards, UK

#9 Oct 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
Silly internet troll ...
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#10 Oct 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
Baryshnikov is straight. But naturally a bigoted idiot like you would label someone as being gay because they support gay rights. Not all straight people are as ignorant and narrow minded as you.
Mauritza Louize

San Francisco, CA

#11 Oct 16, 2013
All gay haters likely also believe in the christian god, and only for that god's salesmen's interpretation of the scriptures as hunting licenses for anything the witless twits can catch, maul, malign, maim, murder or muck up. There are good examples of the thusly pre-forgiven now running the congress; read what they have done with their personal investment portfolios, in advance of the closure/default, to cash in. Hollow Lewdyahhhhhe.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#12 Oct 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
He is straight, moron, in fact, in his day was quite a womanizer.

I doubt if you've even SEEN a naked woman, unless you count your mother who often walks out of the bathroom with her pants around her ankles, poor dear, all those abortions and STDs have taken their toll. Too bad she didn't take a coat hanger to YOUR thin skull while you were leeching her dry in her womb.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Oct 16, 2013
Mischa went waaay beyond playboy. He was a real slut.

Sort of a bulimic kid in a candy store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min twila twitchytwat 53,630
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 40 min neighbor 2,199
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... 2 hr Imprtnrd 27
News A 'radical sexual agenda' (Jun '06) 2 hr Gross 8
News Op-Ed Columnist: I'm a White Man. Hear Me Out. 6 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
News CBB's Jemma Lucy talks lesbian sex in Celebrity... 6 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 6
News Organist Says Fear of Trump Future Made Him Pai... 6 hr The Troll Stopper 11
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 hr RiccardoFire 8,372
40 years ago today 13 hr SteveO 6
FuNKY ARCHIVES 13 hr SteveO 4
More from around the web