Berlin cemetery is designated as 'Les...

Berlin cemetery is designated as 'Lesbian-Only'

There are 31 comments on the The Daily Caller story from Apr 1, 2014, titled Berlin cemetery is designated as 'Lesbian-Only'. In it, The Daily Caller reports that:

A general view of the grave of field marshal Alfred von Schlieffen, at Invaliden cemetery in Berlin March 17, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Caller.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Listen to the Word

Kingman, AZ

#1 Apr 1, 2014
More gay inclusiveness!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2 Apr 1, 2014
Listen to the Word wrote:
More gay inclusiveness!
From the article you didn't bother to read:

" In Germany, it is normal for different groups to have renewable leases on plots of land for certain amounts of time, as opposed to buying them.

A spokesman for the Berlin Lutheran church, Volker Jastrzembski, said this move fits into the outreach they are trying to do with different groups, even of other faiths. He said,“We are also in an ongoing discussion with Muslim groups to see whether they can have their own plots on our cemeteries.”"
Amos

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Apr 1, 2014
Do you think they would be able to get away with a "Straights Only" cemetery? No.
Amos

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Apr 1, 2014
It's horrible to not allow gays to march in the St. Patrick's Parade but it's perfectly fine to have lesbian only areas in the cemetery. Funny how that works.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Apr 1, 2014
Amos wrote:
It's horrible to not allow gays to march in the St. Patrick's Parade but it's perfectly fine to have lesbian only areas in the cemetery. Funny how that works.
Well, Anus1, switch your location to Berlin. Some1 might take you seriously!!
lamer

Piqua, OH

#8 Apr 1, 2014
Amos wrote:
its funny (and very ignorant) how you pick two trivial issues in two different countries and try to compare the two. You'd almost think that you believe the people putting on St. Paddy's parade and the owners if this cemetery are the same people.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Apr 2, 2014
This is just stupidity.

We are fighting to be a part of the mainstream and this group is swimming in the other direction.

What a bunch of narrow-minded k#nts !

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#10 Apr 2, 2014
snyper wrote:
This is just stupidity.
We are fighting to be a part of the mainstream and this group is swimming in the other direction.
What a bunch of narrow-minded k#nts !
DOn't get that one either makes no sense and I am positive 100 that there is more to the story than meets the eye....Don't believe that, that it is for special interest they never needed that, Rights to be Homosexual or being a Lesbian...That's a crock...

this one

#11 Apr 2, 2014
There is more to the story than the headline suggests. German cemeteries, including those belonging to churches, often lease out space to other organizations for their members or supporters to buy into in. These organizations agree to upkeep the area they're leasing in exchange for exclusive right to the plots for the 20-30 year term of the lease. Land that can be your and yours alone for all of eternity is at a premium and most cemetery plots aren't sold in perpetuity, your space can be reused every couple three decades. Exclusive use agreements are nothing new, the only thing any different about this one is this group selling their shares only to fellow lesbians.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#12 Apr 2, 2014
Oh no nothing but Lesbo and Homo's Bust.... uhhh dust LOL....

Also: Homosapiens

A pitiful race that will most likely cause it's own extinction before its technologies fully develop.
far far

Silver City, NM

#13 Apr 2, 2014
quick review of history lesson about Germany.
during Prussian union all protestants forced into one church and they called that church Lutheran .

berlin church is not Lutheran its a bunch of protestant faiths forced together ---------- though its called Lutheran
because of the Prussian union..

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#14 Apr 2, 2014
far far wrote:
quick review of history lesson about Germany.
during Prussian union all protestants forced into one church and they called that church Lutheran .
berlin church is not Lutheran its a bunch of protestant faiths forced together ---------- though its called Lutheran
because of the Prussian union..
Some Martin... And a believe so I read he wanted out do baptisms...

And I agree...I much rather be eaten by a shark swimming with an Elephant and fighting a LION on a way...

At least I've got plenty of peanuts and whatever one has chosen to follow it's their following some----t-----hi-------n----g- ----there I am gone...

What did they do?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15 Apr 3, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Martin... And a believe so I read he wanted out do baptisms...
And I agree...I much rather be eaten by a shark swimming with an Elephant and fighting a LION on a way...
At least I've got plenty of peanuts and whatever one has chosen to follow it's their following some----t-----hi-------n----g- ----there I am gone...
What did they do?
Do you know how to compose coherent thoughts in English?
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Apr 3, 2014
Amos wrote:
The disinformation constantly assaulting sanity from the lgbt communities first asserts a falsehood, then gets idiots to affirm the falsehood.

Gays were not disallowed from the St. Patrick's Day Parade. They were told they were as welcome as anyone else, but they could not carry signs and perform in ways promoting homosexuality instead of Irish ethnicity. In other words, they were told they could not ruin the parade with pro-homosexual propaganda.

But, instead of being happy to march in the parade like everyone else, the gays had to turn it into another victimhood crybaby routine for propaganda purposes, which has resulted in the boycott of three beer companies. Gays are so destructive and nasty!
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Apr 3, 2014
Why would lesbians want to be buried instead of being burned to ashes and thrown to the winds to be forgotten for eternity? That's what's going to happen anyway.
for sure

Lexington, KY

#18 Apr 3, 2014
Worthless story that baits Botha sides of the issue.

this one

#19 Apr 3, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
What will be forgotten by eternity will be your irrational hate and the demon that possess you to spread it.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#21 Apr 3, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>DOn't get that one either makes no sense and I am positive 100 that there is more to the story than meets the eye....Don't believe that, that it is for special interest they never needed that, Rights to be Homosexual or being a Lesbian...That's a crock...
Hii
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#22 Apr 5, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should gay people be "inclusive" of the homophobes who've hated, killed, tortured, and persecuted them for centuries?
Quite whining, hater.
Like that straight guy, Jeffrey whats-his-name.

Dahmer.
Talibangelicals Uber

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Apr 5, 2014
Amos wrote:
Do you think they would be able to get away with a "Straights Only" cemetery? No.
Do you feel oppressed as a homophobic closet case desperately trying to convince others of some heterosexuality?

Why would anyone want a str8 only cemetery?(We know you'd like a whites only cemetery, and that is similar.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 6 min Prep-for-Dep 1,143
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 13 min Cujo 255
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 min Frankie Rizzo 25,714
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 19 min well 3,015
Homosexuals born that way? 20 min Fa-Foxy 2
News Few gay, bisexual teen males being tested for HIV 27 min Christsharia Law 39
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 57 min Frankie Rizzo 8,771
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 316
More from around the web