Pope Condemns Homosexual Behavior

There are 10604 comments on the www.christianpost.com story from Dec 23, 2008, titled Pope Condemns Homosexual Behavior. In it, www.christianpost.com reports that:

Saving mankind from homosexual and transsexual behavior is just as important as saving the rainforest from destruction, said Pope Benedict on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.christianpost.com.

Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#11716 Mar 31, 2010
Reaki wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point,
If Evolution was a fact of Science, then it wouldn’t be called “The Theory of Evolution”.
If we evolved from Apes, then how come there are still apes?
have you Fundies ever thought about EDUCATING YOURSELVES? You CANNOT debate a subject you know NOTHING about. Education doesn't have to stop with graduation from a licensed institution, you know. learning is a lifelong process.
Sheryl

East Stroudsburg, PA

#11721 Mar 31, 2010
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Cept for Wayne.
And Leonardo DiCaprio - though he came close in Titanic.
Mona Lott

Elizabeth, NJ

#11724 Apr 1, 2010
ILuvLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the fossil record doesn't prove any popular theory of evolution -- of which man evolving from apes is only one of them.
What our fossil record mostly supports is that things were created according to their own kinds -- like the Bible says.
We never see in our fossil record, for example, lizards gradually turning into monkey or fish, or sea mammals gradually turning into elephants, giraffes of pigs, etc.
All we see is slight variation and slightly different characteristics slightly changing over time, in some instances, within a particular species.
Earlier forms of chickens may have had teeth, for example, but they were always part of the chicken family.
Furthermore, researchers have found that these genes can be turned on or off in a lab. They have done this with birds, in particular, to turn the gene on for teeth so that these bird were born with teeth as their ancestors. Don't you ever watch Discover and other educational channels that show this successful experimentation?
Also, if all species were really related to one life form, species, or original single celled organism, we should all be able to crossbreed successfully with one another. And although some species share much of their DNA with one another, they are not able to cross breed, as in the case with chimpanzees and humans.
Only dogs in the dog family may cross breed, cats in the cat family, etc. As a matter of fact, some cat species can create hybrid, but that's as far as it goes. Many crossbred, hybrid animals cannot themselves reproduce. I think so-called "Ligers" are one of them.
I have a bridge for sale...cheap. Interested? You can make a fortune!!!
Chelmsford Kid

Randolph, MA

#11733 Apr 1, 2010

......but has not problem covering up for his buddies in the church that fxck little children. Sounds like a helluva religion! A mans club of pedophiles and sexual predators is all the Roman Catholic Church is.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#11734 Apr 1, 2010
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm always looking to purchase bridges cheap! ;)
Mona Lott

Elizabeth, NJ

#11735 Apr 1, 2010
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, Lulu, honey. I wouldn't sell it to you. I LIKE you.
Sheryl

East Stroudsburg, PA

#11736 Apr 1, 2010
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Bridges are on sale on ebay!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#11737 Apr 1, 2010
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, Lulu, honey. I wouldn't sell it to you. I LIKE you.
No problem, I fix bridges for a living;)

“United We Stand”

Since: May 09

Los Angeles

#11739 Apr 1, 2010
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sounds like YOU'RE the only one who's foolish enough to "buy" bridges that don't exist.

And what's worse, you're even more foolish to think you can "resell" them to people smarter than yourself.

GIVE IT A REST -- Mona Lott -- because that's all you do (is moan a lot). I have yet to see you post any comments with any real substance on any thread.

Generally speaking, your comments are rather shallow, one to two liners. And anything you write above that is patchwork plagiarism.

Go to Hell, you dumb C*NT; you're not half as smart as you think you are.

At best, you merely parrot the words of brighter posters.

Like many, you are merely a pseudo-intellect!!! You think you're smart because your ego tells you so. And your pride goes before your passion. But like most people who have this disease, you're all ego and no brains.

Goodbye and good riddance!!!
Mona Lott

Elizabeth, NJ

#11740 Apr 2, 2010
ILuvLA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sounds like YOU'RE the only one who's foolish enough to "buy" bridges that don't exist.
And what's worse, you're even more foolish to think you can "resell" them to people smarter than yourself.
GIVE IT A REST -- Mona Lott -- because that's all you do (is moan a lot). I have yet to see you post any comments with any real substance on any thread.
Generally speaking, your comments are rather shallow, one to two liners. And anything you write above that is patchwork plagiarism.
Like many, you are merely a pseudo-intellect!!! You think you're smart because your ego tells you so. And your pride goes before your passion. But like most people who have this disease, you're all ego and no brains.
Oh my, my my. Push your buttons did I? Who's the one that believes in fairy tales here? You're trying to sell a god that doesn't exist. Guess that makes you intelligent, eh?
Mona Lott

Elizabeth, NJ

#11741 Apr 2, 2010
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, I fix bridges for a living;)
cool! You're my kind of people!

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#11742 Apr 2, 2010
up yours,pope. you don't care about people or souls .. just the continued income $$$ for the business of the RCC.. you are a greedy corporate CEO

you'll soon just be worm food ... and nothing more

“Hemp for building materials”

Since: Sep 08

Hampstead

#11743 Apr 2, 2010
ILuvLA wrote:
<quoted text>
"
And by the way, I'm also part of the LGBT community. But I am a Christian who believes in God -- like many of the LGBT and their supporters. So, those of you who teach, believe, think, and state that all Christians are hateful, nutty fundies are incorrect."

You could have fooled me...
Freedomborn

Brisbane, Australia

#11744 Mar 25, 2014
scuter pie wrote:
millions upon millions of human beings dying from starvation, thirst, war, abuse, and neglect and this particular human being feels the need to save humanity from sex ??????????
utterly, totally, and completely clueless !
I appreciate scuter pie your concern for those who are suffering World wide and no doubt you seek to help them materially by providing for their physical needs and also Spiritually by giving them Hope that does not fade but did you know there are over 30 million, Men, heterosexual Woman and Children dying from Aids and Aids related diseases and that Homosexuals and Transsexuals apart from the woman of Nepal, have one of the highest suicide rates in the world. It seems they have come out of the wrong closet.

Kind regards - Freedomborn
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#11745 Mar 27, 2014
The following is an extensive, exhaustive list of Jews, which clearly demonstrates that the radical and aggressive homosexual movement in the United States is a Jewish movement. Jews created the movement and operate it from top to bottom, from within many facets of our society and institutions.......

http://stopcg.wordpress.com/2013/06/09/the-ho...

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#11746 Mar 27, 2014
FACTS:.....Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: "IT IS ABOMINATION". Now what part of this Scripture you people don't understand??

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#11747 Mar 28, 2014
So the Pope condemns the Catholic priesthood does he? Well do tell. What hypocrisy.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#11748 Mar 29, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
FACTS:.....Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: "IT IS ABOMINATION". Now what part of this Scripture you people don't understand??
My guess would be that the part they don't understand is this part from Leviticus:

Leviticus 19:18
New International Version (NIV)
18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
18 Don’t take vengeance on or bear a grudge against any of your people; rather, love your neighbor as yourself; I am Adonai.

American Standard Version (ASV)
18 Thou shalt not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people; but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself: I am Jehovah.
Coffee Bean

Mount Airy, NC

#11750 Nov 4, 2014
the Pope is slipping on his obedience to the word of God. Homosexuality IS a sin.
God the son

Johnstown, PA

#11751 Nov 4, 2014
Cursed be anyone
who post on this thread other than I.

Cursed be the children of anyone
who post on this thread other than I.

Thus saith the Lord God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 1 hr JODECKO 890
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 1 hr Brother P 2,039
News Gay student disciplined for wearing pro-LGBT sh... 2 hr david traversa 1
News New research says sex education ignores gay and... (Nov '15) 3 hr cpeter1313 1,425
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr Belles Echoes 35,942
News Minnesota becomes 12th state to OK gay marriage (May '13) 3 hr cpeter1313 1,867
News Christians Must Unite Now Against Gay Bullies a... 3 hr daltren 28
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 3 hr woodtick57 925
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Rose_NoHo 36,198
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr Rose_NoHo 11,813
More from around the web