Crimea adopts Russian "gay propaganda...

Crimea adopts Russian "gay propaganda" laws

There are 19 comments on the Sydney Star Observer story from May 4, 2014, titled Crimea adopts Russian "gay propaganda" laws. In it, Sydney Star Observer reports that:

WITH world attention focused on the deteriorating situation in eastern Ukraine, a group of European MPs has said life for LGBTI people in Crimea has worsened significantly since the region joined Russia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sydney Star Observer.

vote nogay

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jun 7, 2014
Good job Crimea!!! Way to go Russia!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2 Jun 7, 2014
Yup, Russian style democracy at work.
For Amusement Only

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Jun 7, 2014
Russia is doing everything to avoid Imperialism and another Bolshevik style revolution. America has zero business in Russia's domestic policy. Yet amazingly America continues to be involved in foment efforts to enhance military coups like the recent one in Ukraine. Not to mention we look the other way when Nuclear state Israel's Mossad assassinates Iranian scientists. No harm, no foul apparently.
wow

Pickering, Canada

#4 Jun 7, 2014
You can't join a crazy country and not become one. It just doesn't make sense.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 7, 2014
Yes, American double standards, hypocrisy, two faced.

Is blatant and clear for everyone to see.
So Then

Dalton, MA

#6 Jun 7, 2014
wow wrote:
You can't join a crazy country and not become one. It just doesn't make sense.
When GWB was President continuing the American I'll invade you, kill your children, steal your gold, beat you up imperialism what has changed? Nothing. We ARE crazier!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2014
So Then wrote:
<quoted text>
When GWB was President continuing the American I'll invade you, kill your children, steal your gold, beat you up imperialism what has changed? Nothing. We ARE crazier!
Excellent post, indeed.
wow

Pickering, Canada

#8 Jun 7, 2014
Should have Ukraine nuked Russia? Look whom am I asking?!

http://rt.com/politics/nuclear-strike-attack-...

Russia will use nukes in case of a strike – official

He pointed out that this principle is enshrined in Russia’s military doctrine. Any aggressor or group of aggressors should be aware of that, he said.

“We have never diminished the importance of nuclear weapons – the weapon of requital – as the great balancer of chances,” Rogozin said.
We Love Russia

Dalton, MA

#9 Jun 7, 2014
wow wrote:
Should have Ukraine nuked Russia? Look whom am I asking?!
http://rt.com/politics/nuclear-strike-attack-...
Russia will use nukes in case of a strike – official
He pointed out that this principle is enshrined in Russia’s military doctrine. Any aggressor or group of aggressors should be aware of that, he said.
“We have never diminished the importance of nuclear weapons – the weapon of requital – as the great balancer of chances,” Rogozin said.
Israel uses America as its aggressor around the world. And ya know something? Israel should not have any nuclear weapons.
wow

Pickering, Canada

#10 Jun 7, 2014
We Love Russia wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel uses America as its aggressor around the world. And ya know something? Israel should not have any nuclear weapons.
Apples and oranges. Israel has problems with Arabs. Putin has problems with Slavs.
government of Ukraine

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jun 7, 2014
We Love Russia wrote:
But they do, even though they won't admit it.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 7, 2014
NOW, I understand. Those Kiev Nazis are not only pro-zionist. They are also pro-homosexual pervert. THAT is what this civil war is all about. Of course, I am not surprised to see that decent human beings oppose sexual perversions. And am not surprised that Kerry, Biden and Obama support it. Now, does it make sense to spill blood over "gay pride parades"? I do not think so.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#13 Jun 8, 2014
We Love Russia wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?? Countries like Russia have them and they cannot be trusted? Israel is a very tiny country and those little bombs make a BIG difference in defending themselves and prevention of other nations harming them. They have never used them as a threat, just other nations keep yapping about them, big difference.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#14 Jun 8, 2014
So Then wrote:
<quoted text>
See my thread on here,return of the Neo-Con living dead.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#15 Jun 8, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?? Countries like Russia have them and they cannot be trusted? Israel is a very tiny country and those little bombs make a BIG difference in defending themselves and prevention of other nations harming them. They have never used them as a threat, just other nations keep yapping about them, big difference.
If that's your loic why can't Iran have them?and don't give us that small Country Bollocks,they have one of the strongest armed forces in the world.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#16 Jun 8, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> If that's your loic why can't Iran have them?and don't give us that small Country Bollocks,they have one of the strongest armed forces in the world.
Because there are non proliferation treaties your motherland Russka even says it doesn't want nuclear proliferation.
Try to pay attention
George

Red Deer, Canada

#17 Jun 8, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there are non proliferation treaties your motherland Russka even says it doesn't want nuclear proliferation.
Try to pay attention
He is so dumb, he thinks paying attention costs money
Fire in Odessa

Amherst, MA

#18 Jun 8, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsesh*t! Sheldon Adelson has yapped about America saying we should detonate one in Iran as a "Warning". The man is a loon with Wayyyy too much influence in our political process.
Live Free or Die

Brandon, VT

#19 Jun 8, 2014
Sheldon Adelson? Good God. Might as well hang a yarmulka on a portrait of Hitler and hang him up in the living room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why does the Texas criminal code still ban "hom... 1 min Just Think 1
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 16 min Dont Homo Me 87
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 23 min Wondering 5,416
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 25 min Wondering 46,328
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 36 min Junket 217,515
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 1 hr jonjedi 79
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Strel 25,265
More from around the web