Atlantic City courting gay tourism ma...

Atlantic City courting gay tourism market

There are 47 comments on the The Indian Express story from Jun 17, 2014, titled Atlantic City courting gay tourism market. In it, The Indian Express reports that:

Atlantic City Mayor Don Guardian speaks with the media after raising a flag at Park Place on the Atlantic City boardwalk on Monday, June 16, 2014, in Atlantic City, N.J. Atlantic City is planning a series of events to attract gay tourists, who are becoming an increasingly important part of the resort's growth strategy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indian Express.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#1 Jun 17, 2014
Oh good. Now one or two or a Millon Moms can boycott Atlantic City. That'll teach them.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2 Jun 17, 2014
nhjeff wrote:
Oh good. Now one or two or a Millon Moms can boycott Atlantic City. That'll teach them.
No need to. People will take their families elsewhere.
Cecil

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 17, 2014
I refuse to take my family anywhere that attracts queers.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#4 Jun 17, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, people have been taking their families elsewhere for a while now. That's why their recruiting the gays to bring some sparkle back to the Boardwalk.

And if that keeps you away, everybody else will be happy--especially the hospitality industry that doesn't want cheap sourpusses hanging in the lobby all day.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Jun 17, 2014
When I lived on Long Island, I once traveled to Atlantic City by bus with my fiancee. I HATE busses.

For some weird reason I can't explain, I somehow had the idea that Atlantic City was immediately outside The Holland Tunnel on the Jersey side.

About 4 hours later........

The whole damn trip took about 10 hours for about 2 hours of gambling (I won about 90 bucks). I NEVER went back. LOL
Conrad

Boardman, OR

#6 Jun 17, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
It's getting harder and harder for families to find decent, wholesome places to go with their children anymore. The queers are taking over everything. You can't even take the kids to Disneyland anymore.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Jun 17, 2014
Conrad wrote:
<quoted text>
It's getting harder and harder for families to find decent, wholesome places to go with their children anymore. The queers are taking over everything. You can't even take the kids to Disneyland anymore.
Are your kids afraid of giant mice and flying elephants?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Jun 17, 2014
It's getting harder and harder for anyone to believe anything you post, Cecil/Conrad1. You have no family, and you certainly never reproduced! I am obviously spot on! Even Wondering distances himself from your drivel!
Conrad

Boardman, OR

#9 Jun 17, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Are your kids afraid of giant mice and flying elephants?
No they're afraid of queers like you molesting them.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Jun 17, 2014
Conrad wrote:
<quoted text>
No they're afraid of queers like you molesting them.
Why are your kids so insecure?

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#11 Jun 17, 2014
LOL Still laughing! I've been to A.C. a few times. I used to live near Freehold and it was an hour and a half from me. It wasn't worth the trip! I've been to Las Vegas and I had the same reaction, What's the fastest way out of here?
Regards, Terri
Fa-Foxy wrote:
When I lived on Long Island, I once traveled to Atlantic City by bus with my fiancee. I HATE busses.
For some weird reason I can't explain, I somehow had the idea that Atlantic City was immediately outside The Holland Tunnel on the Jersey side.
About 4 hours later........
The whole damn trip took about 10 hours for about 2 hours of gambling (I won about 90 bucks). I NEVER went back. LOL
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#12 Jun 17, 2014
Cecil wrote:
I refuse to take my family anywhere that attracts queers.
Looks like you're going to have to live in a cave, because gays are everywhere.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#13 Jun 17, 2014
OT. I wish TOPIX would scrap this Idea of trying to sell so much advertising! The interference with my screen is driving me crazy.
Regards, Terri
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Jun 17, 2014
Conrad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll speak with GAY Agenda Inc. about opening a new theme park for homophobes
Would Fuddy Duddy Fantasyland appeal to you and the kids?
The signature ride is a two-hump camel wearing vestments
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#15 Jun 17, 2014
TerryE wrote:
OT. I wish TOPIX would scrap this Idea of trying to sell so much advertising! The interference with my screen is driving me crazy.
Regards, Terri
It only takes a few minutes to end all the ads; pop-ups; pop-unders; and slide-outs; and dancing flip-flops FOREVER; and for free
If you are using the Firefox browser; click on 'tools'; 'add-ons'; and locate 'NO-SCRIPT' and hit the 'ADD TO FIREFOX' button
You'll be the boss of your own computer again. IMAGINE THAT!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#16 Jun 17, 2014
nhjeff wrote:
And if that keeps you away, everybody else will be happy--especially the hospitality industry that doesn't want cheap sourpusses hanging in the lobby all day.
Where do you get your information?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#17 Jun 17, 2014
Conrad wrote:
<quoted text>
With Disney it's just the first week of June. You don't want to be there with your family.
I would skip the last week of May and the second week in June as well. I'm done with Disney anyway, kids and grandkids grown up now.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#18 Jun 17, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you're going to have to live in a cave, because gays are everywhere.
There's a big difference between gays being there and gays gathering for gay days being there. When it isn't 'gay days' they act like people.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#19 Jun 17, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big difference between gays being there and gays gathering for gay days being there. When it isn't 'gay days' they act like people.
So gays don't act like people on "gay days?" How do we act, Mr. Expert On Gay People?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#20 Jun 17, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>So gays don't act like people on "gay days?" How do we act, Mr. Expert On Gay People?
Like the stereotypical gay. I'm no expert on gays but I know what should be kept in the room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 min Frankie Rizzo 1,880
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 8 min guest 501
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min Respect71 42,778
Did Jade get er'm freak on last night? 21 min Frankie Rizzo 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 24 min lides 22,331
News 'Gay cake' appeal decided 48 min Frankie Rizzo 29
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 12,251
More from around the web