Leaders craft a 'Black Agenda' for Pr...

Leaders craft a 'Black Agenda' for President Obama

There are 645 comments on the Insight News story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Leaders craft a 'Black Agenda' for President Obama. In it, Insight News reports that:

After a four-hour meeting of some the best minds in civil rights, business, education and the media, dozens of Black leaders from across the nation outlined a "Black agenda" that would be presented to President Barack Obama and Congress early next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Insight News.

drinK the Hive

New York, NY

#673 Jan 13, 2013
Yeah - That Gosh-Darned Science Getting In The Way - What Has It Ever Done 4 Us?...

https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.t...
Not Funny

Madison, MS

#674 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
35 soldiers isn't too much to ask!
You shouldn't do "Meth".
drinK the HiVe

New York, NY

#675 Jan 13, 2013
Well - The Ice May Crack And The Water May Seep Through...

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/5278/poolc...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#676 Jan 13, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>HEY FOLKS, LOOK AT THIS:

You're full of it. I just got a call from a friend here in Tiujuana who's a Federal Judicial, telling me that the Puerto Vallarta office of Inmigracion looked into the matter and that you don't exist.

You're a fraud, a delusional one no less, trying to give the impression that you're in Mexico when you're not. I knew it....

HEY FOLKS, LOOK AT THIS!
Yes poor frito is going into spin spin spin

Yes our girly boy is wishing she had never told everyone that she was coming down to shut me up.......

How about that lie about cops outside my house 5 months ago?????

That one really had us laughing.........

Why so scared to make good on your threat??

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#677 Jan 13, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>All along, this idiot has been trying to pass himself off as being in a Mexican resort, when the proven fact is he's not.

This troll is beyond a liar. He's psychotic and needs to be committed. I just got that long awaited call from a friend in la Federal Judicial en Tijuana that verifies this as truth. It took a while, but I finally got verification that this joker doesn't even exist down there.
...
Don't live in a resort corny chips

Live in a house........LOL

Why so scared to make good on your threats???
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#678 Jan 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
...
Don't live in a resort corny chips
Live in a house........LOL
Why so scared to make good on your threats???
You're a fraud. You're not over there. There's proof. Why don't you just come clean and I'll meet you here in the US on neutral ground and we'll settle this once and for all?
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#679 Jan 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes poor frito is going into spin spin spin
Yes our girly boy is wishing she had never told everyone that she was coming down to shut me up.......
How about that lie about cops outside my house 5 months ago?????
That one really had us laughing.........
Why so scared to make good on your threat??
Notice how you're not denying it. Come clean. We can settle this here....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#680 Jan 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes poor frito is going into spin spin spin
Yes our girly boy is wishing she had never told everyone that she was coming down to shut me up.......
How about that lie about cops outside my house 5 months ago?????
That one really had us laughing.........
Why so scared to make good on your threat??
lol! And yet for you, we know you're a liar, liar, liar!

Woohoo!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#682 Jan 14, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fraud. You're not over there. There's proof. Why don't you just come clean and I'll meet you here in the US on neutral ground and we'll settle this once and for all?
Yes they don't know here is one..........ROTFLMAO

This is your dumbest statement to date my little girly boy......

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#683 Jan 14, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Notice how you're not denying it. Come clean. We can settle this here....
Poor scared girly boy..........

Too scared to make good on her threats

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#684 Jan 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet for you, we know you're a liar, liar, liar!

Woohoo!
Yes your invisible threads again..........LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#685 Jan 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your invisible threads again..........LOL
lol! And yet, it's proven you're a liar!

Woohoo!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#686 Jan 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor scared girly boy..........
Too scared to make good on her threats
lol! And yet, we know you're a liar!

Woohoo!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#687 Jan 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, it's proven you're a liar!
Woohoo!
Yes your invisible post really prove something there skippy..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#688 Jan 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, we know you're a liar!
Woohoo!
But you are not smart enough to prove it.........LOL

let me show you how to do it again..........LOL

Ok???
.
.
.
.
.
.

.On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

Here Is One wrote:

<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...

Yea wrote.
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.

That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
Tell us why you cant do this????

Waiting..........ROTFLMAO
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#689 Jan 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are not smart enough to prove it.........LOL
let me show you how to do it again..........LOL
Ok???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...
Yea wrote.
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.
That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tell us why you cant do this????
Waiting..........ROTFLMAO
lol! As I said before son, you should read what I was answering!

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

"Still waiting..........LOL
tell us why you cant show us any facts that proves the dead black punk did not attack Zim???
As if the jury is shown the facts that prove the punk attacked Zim then Zim walks free..........LOL"

You're such a mental klutz! And a lying one at that! You're such a little wuss son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#690 Jan 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your invisible post really prove something there skippy..........LOL
lol! Yes, your idiotic logic proves one thing... you're an idiot son!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#692 Jan 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! As I said before son, you should read what I was answering!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
"Still waiting..........LOL
tell us why you cant show us any facts that proves the dead black punk did not attack Zim???
As if the jury is shown the facts that prove the punk attacked Zim then Zim walks free..........LOL"
You're such a mental klutz! And a lying one at that! You're such a little wuss son!
Once again you still are not smart enough to prove someone lied..........LOL

Let me show you again..........LOL
.
.
.
.
.
Notice how there is a link and your post number along with proof it is a lie..........LOL
.
.
.
.
.
.

Post 46994 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron Yea claims Zim got a doctors note but did not see a doctor…………ROTFLMAO

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and that is not a crime when you are beaten as bad as Zim was......

Moron yea wrote.
lol! Wow. Getting a doctor's note for work and not seeking medical attention.

Maybe he meant getting beaten to within an inch of not going to work! That's much more plausible.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#693 Jan 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yes, your idiotic logic proves one thing... you're an idiot son!
Poor wittle troll is proven wrong again.........LOL
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#695 Jan 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor wittle troll is proven wrong again.........LOL
lol! Not by you son. Especially since you're a proven liar!

Woohoo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 7 min June VanDerMark 11,760
News Alabama chief justice waits for judgment day on... 8 min Le Jimbo 5
News 10 Reasons Why You Should Help Fight Biphobia i... 23 min WeTheSheeple 66
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 42 min Spotted Girl 53
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 44 min who cares 18,535
Stop persecuting straight folk!! 1 hr LOC 1
My husband left me 4 another man (Nov '09) 1 hr LOC 34
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr LOC 68,995
News Eastern Kentucky holds first Pride Festival 2 hr Imprtnrd 105
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr LOC 40,553
More from around the web