Leaders craft a 'Black Agenda' for Pr...

Leaders craft a 'Black Agenda' for President Obama

There are 645 comments on the Insight News story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Leaders craft a 'Black Agenda' for President Obama. In it, Insight News reports that:

After a four-hour meeting of some the best minds in civil rights, business, education and the media, dozens of Black leaders from across the nation outlined a "Black agenda" that would be presented to President Barack Obama and Congress early next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Insight News.

FritoBandito

United States

#427 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
She is too stupid for that..........LOL
Which means that you're dumber...
Gay Subversion

Cummington, MA

#428 Dec 31, 2012
Better?




Defamation and Decadence.

Heterophobia is the force that causes you to create [email protected] or try to infiltrate the Boy Scouts, and now gay parenting, aka NAMBLA.
If gone untreated in society, combined with 'yewery,' one may find their country in economic shambles and waging wars in other regions against people that never harmed you in the first place.
Time to cut ties with Ishrael bro, go home.

Happy New Year!!!

Clifford Fiscal

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#429 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Which means that you're dumber...
Back to acting like a beaten puppy

Why are you so scared girly boy???
Gay Subversion

Cummington, MA

#430 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, in Missouri gay right have been banned again. Looks like all we need is a republican senator and we have given the gays hell.
Spelling?'right'
FritoBandito

United States

#431 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to acting like a beaten puppy
Why are you so scared girly boy???
Whatever.... One things for sure, you were born a dirt bag and a NAZI. In your case, it's atavistic.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#432 Dec 31, 2012
Gay Subversion wrote:
Better?
Defamation and Decadence.
Heterophobia is the force that causes you to create [email protected] or try to infiltrate the Boy Scouts, and now gay parenting, aka NAMBLA.
If gone untreated in society, combined with 'yewery,' one may find their country in economic shambles and waging wars in other regions against people that never harmed you in the first place.
Time to cut ties with Ishrael bro, go home.
Happy New Year!!!
Clifford Fiscal
Can you prove this?
Gay Subversion

Cummington, MA

#433 Dec 31, 2012
Which one in particular?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#434 Dec 31, 2012
Gay Subversion wrote:
Which one in particular?
All of it.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#435 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever.... One things for sure, you were born a dirt bag and a NAZI. In your case, it's atavistic.
Tell us why you are so scared?????

So why are you so scared to come down and do it like you bragged you were going to do girly boy???
Dirty White Schlepper

Cummington, MA

#436 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
All of it.
Since when should two men qualify as being a parent? Is it not essential for all children to be afforded a female mother for nurturing and love in the most indelible years of their lives? Is it no true that placing a child in either ss household will ensure that said child will be deficient of either a 'male' father and 'female' mother? Let us not forget in general the group of people 'pushin' this issue onto society. It isn't Muslims, Catholics, Christains, or Buddhists. Could it be those that have printed us into economic ruin? Could it be those that run CA and NY, run by **** pushing such perverse decadence upon our society since the hippy movement? Could it be the same people that have been using our military to wage war with mostly camel riders. Do you consider it a sound decision to allow opening Disney each year with Gaydays? Why should people that have forfeited the ability to have children be allowed to raise them. The principles of morality are being destroyed here you do realize this, don't you?
'They' are destroying the world through us!
The brainwashing continues.
End the fed and end zionism.
Dirty White Schlepper

Cummington, MA

#437 Dec 31, 2012
If you can understand and comprehend my first few sentences then the entire gay anything comes tumbling down. Querty has been the great detractor to 9/11 and our debt.
These people are pure EVIL!

Goodbye Rome
Dirty White Schlepper

Cummington, MA

#438 Dec 31, 2012
This govt has literally no more options. Let the chips fall where they may, audit the fed, and prosecute the many that are responsible.

Check out the 43 trillion dollar lawsuit brought forth by The Spire Law Group against 'the banksters'

Regardless, and there are many, but,
This president is an *sshole.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#439 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why you are so scared?????
So why are you so scared to come down and do it like you bragged you were going to do girly boy???
Here's a video of me knocking you out:



Enjoy!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#440 Dec 31, 2012
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a video of me knocking you out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6BLGdFQPh8cXX

Enjoy!
Tell us my little girly boy?????

With all of this though talk why did you cancel your flight down then???

Mama would not let you out of the house???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#441 Dec 31, 2012
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a video of me knocking you out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6BLGdFQPh8cXX

Enjoy!
Why have you waited almost four months for your chance???

The first time you threatened me I told you I would be happy to give you a shot any time you like..........

Why did you get so scared and cancel your flight????
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#442 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have you waited almost four months for your chance???
The first time you threatened me I told you I would be happy to give you a shot any time you like..........
Why did you get so scared and cancel your flight????
That right cross got you stumped?

Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#444 Jan 1, 2013
Dirty White Schlepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when should two men qualify as being a parent? Is it not essential for all children to be afforded a female mother for nurturing and love in the most indelible years of their lives? Is it no true that placing a child in either ss household will ensure that said child will be deficient of either a 'male' father and 'female' mother? Let us not forget in general the group of people 'pushin' this issue onto society. It isn't Muslims, Catholics, Christains, or Buddhists. Could it be those that have printed us into economic ruin? Could it be those that run CA and NY, run by **** pushing such perverse decadence upon our society since the hippy movement? Could it be the same people that have been using our military to wage war with mostly camel riders. Do you consider it a sound decision to allow opening Disney each year with Gaydays? Why should people that have forfeited the ability to have children be allowed to raise them. The principles of morality are being destroyed here you do realize this, don't you?
'They' are destroying the world through us!
The brainwashing continues.
End the fed and end zionism.
I agree, gays are filthy, they are being dominated and now being killed off ready to reincarnate as new human beings.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#445 Jan 1, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>That right cross got you stumped?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6BLGdFQPh8cXX
Poor girly boy..........
petro

El Paso, TX

#446 Jan 1, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a video of me knocking you out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6BLGdFQPh8cXX
Enjoy!
Why are you such a chicken shit? you're the one threatening Here is One and others on topix. YOU NEED HELP, next we'll hear another mass murder massacre has occurred and IT WILL BE YOU, the topix threating frito bandito. Then NO MORE RICO, OR ANY OF HIS DEVIOUS PERSONALITIES! Sadistic troll.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#447 Jan 1, 2013
petro wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you such a chicken shit? you're the one threatening Here is One and others on topix. YOU NEED HELP, next we'll hear another mass murder massacre has occurred and IT WILL BE YOU, the topix threating frito bandito. Then NO MORE RICO, OR ANY OF HIS DEVIOUS PERSONALITIES! Sadistic troll.
Yes the troll threatened to rape Bonnie and when he told me to shut up or he was going to punch me in my face I stood up and told him to try it

He spent last night responding to two teens copying and pasting a few sentences I gave them......

He has proven he is just a punk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 36 min River Tam 11,948
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Brian_G 36,269
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 1 hr Ronald 1,069
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 2 hr Belles Echoes 2,137
News 'Gay sex causes earthquakes' says conservative ... 2 hr wichita-rick 17
News Mary Cheney says sister is 'dead wrong' on same... (Sep '13) 2 hr H Dubya 167
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 4 hr June VanDerMark 10,357
More from around the web