Leaders craft a 'Black Agenda' for President Obama

Dec 17, 2012 Full story: Insight News 645

After a four-hour meeting of some the best minds in civil rights, business, education and the media, dozens of Black leaders from across the nation outlined a "Black agenda" that would be presented to President Barack Obama and Congress early next year.

Full Story
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#365 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, when we sneeze that is. In other words, when we brits were struggling in world war 2 ourselves, the yankees catched the cold as we weren't there to defend their insecure ass.
Wasn't that really the other way around, stupid? Wasn't it FDR's push to ship vital military goods to NAZI bomb ravished London that saved your rumps? The Spitfire, for example, was a US engineering design given to the Brits that led to a decisive victory at the Battle of Britain, otherwise you'd be speaking German?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#366 Dec 30, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that really the other way around, stupid? Wasn't it FDR's push to ship vital military goods to NAZI bomb ravished London that saved your rumps? The Spitfire, for example, was a US engineering design given to the Brits that led to a decisive victory at the Battle of Britain, otherwise you'd be speaking German?
No it wasn't. The spitfire was purely british. And also created the the nighthwak in world war 1 used to deal with raiders which was also british. And the brits were the first ones to come up with jet engines too.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#367 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't. The spitfire was purely british. And also created the the nighthwak in world war 1 used to deal with raiders which was also british. And the brits were the first ones to come up with jet engines too.
You're wrong. The first jets were German: Here read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_aircraft

Scroll down and you'll see that NACA, a US aeronautics company, made significant modifications to improve power and drag on Supermarine Spitefire:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermarine_Spit...

So, it wasn't purely British, Limey! You and Stuart Varney from Faux News should get together for BS, another example of a foreigner taking a higher echelon top notch job that should go to one of us.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#368 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. The first jets were German: Here read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_aircraft
Scroll down and you'll see that NACA, a US aeronautics company, made significant modifications to improve power and drag on Supermarine Spitefire:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermarine_Spit...
So, it wasn't purely British, Limey! You and Stuart Varney from Faux News should get together for BS, another example of a foreigner taking a higher echelon top notch job that should go to one of us.
The germans were the first to use the jet engine, but a british engineer was the first to come up with the idea. His idea was simply rejected at first. And actually the spitfire was purely british, except for the american engine.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#369 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>You need help, because you're a wimp.
5k says you are too scared to even meet me..........GIRLY BOY

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#370 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Using race/ethnicity again to launch a useless attack? That's what happens when you having nothing of self worth than a bottle of Southern Comfort/Thunderbird.
Why are you so scared ghetto girly boy???

5k says you are too scared to show up..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#371 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fly.
You are a girly boy..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#372 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Those that usually insist, usually have something to hide.
Why are you so scared ghetto girly boy???

5k says you are too scared to show up..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#373 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>The system is going through a correction. This is typical of cyclical keynesian capitalist societies. I don't expect a dipwad like you to understand that.

I'm wondering after reading a little, which I doubt you'll do, you'll say the same thing about FDR, not to say that Obama is anywhere as left as he was.
Why are you so scared of me Girly BOY???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#374 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the case, you "limeys" will be the first to fall. Isn't it a european cliche that when "we sneeze, you catch the cold?"
Why are you so scared ghetto girly boy???

5k says you are too scared to show up..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#375 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't that really the other way around, stupid? Wasn't it FDR's push to ship vital military goods to NAZI bomb ravished London that saved your rumps? The Spitfire, for example, was a US engineering design given to the Brits that led to a decisive victory at the Battle of Britain, otherwise you'd be speaking German?
Where are your cop friends again GIRLY BOY??????

They were outside my gate three months ago according to you.....
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#377 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so scared ghetto girly boy???
5k says you are too scared to show up..........LOL
I think she's ran off.

“African American Events”

Since: Dec 12

montrose arkansas

#378 Dec 31, 2012
Wow , what took so long. What if President Obama lost and was unable to get a second term? Then what? WoW!
UrbanEventsAZ.com

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#379 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>I think she's ran off.
Again???
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#380 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The germans were the first to use the jet engine, but a british engineer was the first to come up with the idea. His idea was simply rejected at first. And actually the spitfire was purely british, except for the american engine.
So you were partially wrong from the get go?

Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything really against the Brits. I've been to England several times and found most of the people very congenial and welcoming. The chips, cooked in those big vats, are the best I've ever had.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#381 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so scared ghetto girly boy???
5k says you are too scared to show up..........LOL
Quit being a pig and do yourself a favor and get that Yahoo e-mail. I'd like to serve you up that knuckle sandwich.

Tell ya' what. Most Sundays, I'm at the VFW on Orange Ave. in Coronado, CA. Anytime....
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#382 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were partially wrong from the get go?
Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything really against the Brits. I've been to England several times and found most of the people very congenial and welcoming. The chips, cooked in those big vats, are the best I've ever had.
Right.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#383 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>So you were partially wrong from the get go?

Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything really against the Brits. I've been to England several times and found most of the people very congenial and welcoming. The chips, cooked in those big vats, are the best I've ever had.
Why are you such a girly boy????

Where are your cop friends???
Are they girly boys like you???

5k says you are too scared to meet me..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#384 Dec 31, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Quit being a pig and do yourself a favor and get that Yahoo e-mail. I'd like to serve you up that knuckle sandwich.

Tell ya' what. Most Sundays, I'm at the VFW on Orange Ave. in Coronado, CA. Anytime....
More tough talk from the girly boy

Tell us where your girly boy cop friends are at???
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#385 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a girly boy????
Where are your cop friends???
Are they girly boys like you???
5k says you are too scared to meet me..........LOL
VFW on Orange Ave. in Coronado, CA. Anytime....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same-sex unions outdo civil ones - women the le... 5 min david traversa 1
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 9 min dollarsbill 26,994
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 9 min Frankie Rizzo 4,287
Religious freedom bill coming to Indiana 20 min Fa-Foxy 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min Religionthebiglie 51,304
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 40 min Frankie Rizzo 5,308
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 41 min Rick in Kansas 3,128
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,616
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 4 hr WasteWater 39
Prison Sex, Nude Selfies, Science, and Scandals... 5 hr Belle Sexton 2
More from around the web