N.Y.C & Ore. Venues Refuse Same-Sex Wedding Events

Sep 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A gay couple from New York and a lesbian couple from Oregon are finding themselves in similar situations this week after two different venues canceled their wedding ceremony arrangements due to their sexual orientation.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

On top of discriminating against the gay couple, the restaurant didn't return the deposit? That was an extremely stupid move.
Jay

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Homosexual 'marriage' is an attack on the rights of others.

A large percent of Americans find homosexual behavior to be immoral. Why should they be forced to be involved in things they find to be immoral, damaging, and contrary to their beliefs?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
A large percent of Americans find homosexual behavior to be immoral. Why should they be forced to be involved in things they find to be immoral, damaging, and contrary to their beliefs?
David, David, David, that "large percentage" that chooses to believe that homosexuality is "immoral", have every right to that belief, however, their right to that belief does not extend to using it as an excuse to violate civil law. If these good whatevers are operating or working for a business open to the public in more and more places, they don't get to blame God for THEIR choice to act like a flaming fool and they don't get to discriminate against the queer folk because they can't help but fantasize about 'em abominating and enjoying it.
Gay Bar MitzVah

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Now that's what I call freedom of choice.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>David, David, David, that "large percentage" that chooses to believe that homosexuality is "immoral", have every right to that belief, however, their right to that belief does not extend to using it as an excuse to violate civil law. If these good whatevers are operating or working for a business open to the public in more and more places, they don't get to blame God for THEIR choice to act like a flaming fool and they don't get to discriminate against the queer folk because they can't help but fantasize about 'em abominating and enjoying it.
They always say gay people want special rights, when in reality, the religious people are asking for religious rights to determine whether something is right or wrong. Indefinitely. They should stop trying to seek these special rights, they are never going to get them.
Paris Hilton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

I hope the queers exhaust all their legal funds fighting these cases in the courts while the normal people just keep voting against queers at the polls.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

fr Jay aka DAVID MOORE FROM PEKIN IL:

>Homosexual ...<

Reported for using fake names and homophobic TRASH.
Paris Hilton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Jay wrote:
Well put.
Also, people who aren't homosexuals think that queers should try to not have as much sex with children anymore as they're doing right now or try to cut down or something.
Queers are Jerry Sandusky and vice-versa.
so not hot.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Paris Hilton wrote:
<quoted text>Well put.
Also, people who aren't homosexuals think that queers should try to not have as much sex with children anymore as they're doing right now or try to cut down or something.
Queers are Jerry Sandusky and vice-versa.
so not hot.
Yes, we're trying to take over the world and make everyone out sex slaves. When we're done with that, we'll get bored and rig all the nuclear missiles and reactors to explode.
We're out to destroy humanity completely.

[/sarcasm]
NoQ

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Pattysboi wrote:
fr Jay aka DAVID MOORE FROM PEKIN IL:

>Homosexual ...<

Reported for using fake names and homophobic TRASH.
Fu:ck You Fa$$ot, you whiny A$$ crybaby. Now go report me co;cksu;cker. See how that works for ya. LMFAO

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Lacez wrote:
They always say gay people want special rights, when in reality, the religious people are asking for religious rights to determine whether something is right or wrong. Indefinitely. They should stop trying to seek these special rights, they are never going to get them.
It's one of their more popular reality challenged memes. They don't seem to care that these laws are written so that they protect regardless pf sexual orientation and they have one too. What are facts to get in the way of a really good anti-gay rant? As for their self-professed right to violate the law, because God says so, they clearly haven't thought that one through. That's a be careful what you wish for, you just might get it sort of deals, because God get's to tell others that they get to discriminate against you.
lookinforanitali an

Chandler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

i believe gay lesbian hve right to marriage cuz if murderous rapist can get away with it so can marriage gay ppl should be able to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••