Is Islam the Religion of Peace?

Oct 1, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.news24.com

I'm a free thinker, free from religious dogma. What I can't understand is why Muslims move to democratic countries and riot and cause trouble ...

Muslims abroad get to do what they like, when they like and how they like, but heaven forbid a person who is not a Muslim says something about them ...

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
swoswo

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

.l

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.l
swoswo

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

will help u learn more about islam

http://www.youtube.com/user/0070sa/videos...

swoswo

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

"Joe" put this into the G/L forum in order to stir shi!.

As presented, there is NOTHING about this thread topic that has anything to do with G/L issues.

He should be deposed from editor.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
"Rick", why is this one on the G/L forum boards?
Cross posting from whatever forum "Joe" put it on, because the article mentions the gay folk in passing.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
... whose prolific violence had nothing to do with Christianity.
Given your absolute lack of evidence to the contrary, prolific violence which had nothing to do with their Atheism either, moron.
jacques renault wrote:
So if a Christian states that you're not going to Heaven and a Muslim sends you straight to Hell, that's all the same to you?
Have you been the victim of a traumatic brain injury? It would explain a lot.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Ravenclaw wrote:
I'm not at all surprised that many other people are pointing out your lies. That should be a sign, sadly you are too dense to get it. That's an issue you could work on.
What you aren't getting cupcake, is that you and your ilk who are overly fond of claiming that I lie, have yet to prove a single instance where I actually have lied. The only "sign" I've gotten is that instead of reasoned argument and discussion, all you have to offer is empty accusations and the hope that no one notices that you have nothing which might be confused with proof.

As to the rest of your failed attempt to demonstrate that you are cleverer than myself, I deleted it to save you the embarrassment. Unless you actually have something to say in regards to the supposed subject at hand, you might want to sit back and quietly observe.
Chuckin

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

All you need to know

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Not in my Teepee Ricky.

“The single twin!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Look toots, you are the one who has whined and griped about christians for the last 8 pages. You don't have to like them, but you shouldn't lie either. I understand that you don't like having your lies called out, but that's just too bad. If you are going to post nonsense on a public board, the public is liable to respond. You are going to have to deal with it.

Funny, just like the muslims, lefties try to tell people to shut up and leave when they disagree. They aren't able to hold a conversation about different points of view. What's next peaches? Threats? That would fall right in line with the muslims.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The old Fa:g Bastar:d Ricky in Kansas is one of the most prolific liar that's ever been on hear. Queers in general are natural born liars. He's just a lot better at it.
I don't think his sexual orientation has anything to do with his lying and convoluted opinions. The words you used are inappropriate. I disagree with what he says, not what he is.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think his sexual orientation has anything to do with his lying and convoluted opinions. The words you used are inappropriate. I disagree with what he says, not what he is.
Sexual discourse or disobedience should never qualify as a marriage, let alone a civil union.

Equality can never be found within sexual discourse and disobedience. Sexual discourse and disobedience having been venomous predominantly here since the mid 60's and the gays hide behind the 'mask' of other frailties.
The rainbow veil of death as the false messiah marches on into the schoolyard dreams of innocence that one day will yield empty swingsets. May in one day he come and drop the boogeyman on all of you.
Circular cemeteries.
You were warned.

There will come a day

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual discourse or disobedience should never qualify as a marriage, let alone a civil union.
Equality can never be found within sexual discourse and disobedience. Sexual discourse and disobedience having been venomous predominantly here since the mid 60's and the gays hide behind the 'mask' of other frailties.
The rainbow veil of death as the false messiah marches on into the schoolyard dreams of innocence that one day will yield empty swingsets. May in one day he come and drop the boogeyman on all of you.
Circular cemeteries.
You were warned.
There will come a day
I understand that this is an issue for some christians. Doesn't the bible also say something about "judge not, lest ye be judged"? To me, that says it's up to God to judge people - not us. As long as they aren't messing with minors, killing people, or causing harm to others, it's not up to us to decide.

I don't know what Gods view really is, nobody does. Yes I know there are also verses in the bible about homosexuality, but I also am well aware that the bible has been in the hands of men for a couple of thousand years. I don't have faith in any religious books from any religion. Sorry, but I have seen what men (and women) do to the 'truth'. To quote Browns book "the bible did not get faxed from heaven". The 10 commandments overall are good rules/laws for civilized society to live by, but beyond that I have to question everything else.

You sound like westboro, and I couldn't agree with anything they say. Their tactic of invading funerals is dispicable and should be illegal. Thankfully, we have found a way to curb their hate rhetoric.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Given your absolute lack of evidence to the contrary ...
I think it's safe to say that Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot weren't Christians, unless you an prove otherwise, doggy do for brians.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that this is an issue for some christians. Doesn't the bible also say something about "judge not, lest ye be judged"? To me, that says it's up to God to judge people - not us. As long as they aren't messing with minors, killing people, or causing harm to others, it's not up to us to decide.
I don't know what Gods view really is, nobody does. Yes I know there are also verses in the bible about homosexuality, but I also am well aware that the bible has been in the hands of men for a couple of thousand years. I don't have faith in any religious books from any religion. Sorry, but I have seen what men (and women) do to the 'truth'. To quote Browns book "the bible did not get faxed from heaven". The 10 commandments overall are good rules/laws for civilized society to live by, but beyond that I have to question everything else.
You sound like westboro, and I couldn't agree with anything they say. Their tactic of invading funerals is dispicable and should be illegal. Thankfully, we have found a way to curb their hate rhetoric.
I never mentioned anything about religion, funerals, hate, the bible, and or all other distractions you wish to sugarcoat this issue with. The facts are this is a deadly way of life and to portray anything otherwise to children is despicable.
When our own govt and justice system has been infected with such perversions, let alone the money and greed, their ability to govern and use common sense must come into question.
We have set a terrible example for all societies on how to live on earth. All is catching up with us now in so many ways. So let's start another war.
This issue IS sexual discourse and disobedience and has nothing to do with love or marriage and is a slap in the face to any moral code and natural law.
There are many 'biggest lies' in the world and this is one of them. Along with the federal reserve and tax code.
The false prophet is here and who do you think it wishes to quell and abolish? Us, along with itself.
Evil comes in many forms and evil is as evil does. Consumes, deteriorate, degrade, defame, humiliate, implode, and destroy.

There will come a day
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's safe to say that Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot weren't Christians, unless you an prove otherwise, doggy do for brians.
Ah yes! Stalin and the Bolshevik Revolution.
Nothing to see here.
Chuckin

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Religion is a choice. Being born gay is not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, your repeated mentions of false messiahs and prophets is talking about religion, and though you may not have mentioned funerals you did throw in some silly nonsense about cemetaries. You are spouting the same hateful rhetoric as westboro, and I pointed that out. I'm not concerned if you like it or agree with it.

Life itself is deadly, nobody gets out alive. You rant about distractions, then throw in all this government bit. Yep, they are all screwing us. I don't see this changing anytime soon. It's called apathy.

The issue here isn't anything about sex, the topic is "is islam the religion of peace". It is not, the evidence is seen daily. You obviously have some personal issues about sex, that is your problem. I don't care what my neighbors are doing in their bedroom, as long as I don't have to witness it. That doesn't change if they are gay or straight.

You aren't making a judgement about what he has stated here, you are only making a judgement about his sex life. I don't see where that has anything to do with islam or the discussion.'Evil' is making threats because you disagree with someone. True evil is carrying out those threats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Chuckin wrote:
Religion is a choice. Being born gay is not.
Religion isn't a choice for everyone. Many muslims are killed (usually by family members) for leaving islam. We've seen 'honor' killings here in the US of young girls who have acted too 'western' and not followed the extreme ideology that their parents follow.

Religion should be a choice.

I don't think most people would choose to be gay, based on the hatred and animosity they inevitably have to face.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Propping Seriously wrote:
Look toots, you are the one who has whined and griped about christians for the last 8 pages.
Hon, I haven't been whining and griping about Christians, merely pointing out the truth that they are no more "the Religion of Peace" than is Islam and they are no where near as innocent as a number of posters have been pretending they are.
You don't have to like them, but you shouldn't lie either.
Some of my best friends are Christians dear and what lie are you claiming that I have told?
I understand that you don't like having your lies called out, but that's just too bad.
Sweetie, other than claiming that I am a liar, no one has actually bothered to call any of these so called lies out. I notice that YOU don't even bother to tell me what lies I have supposedly told and you just claimed to have been reading my posts for the last eight pages. I know that if I am calling someone a liar, I am going to point out their lie and then prove the truth.
If you are going to post nonsense on a public board, the public is liable to respond.
I don't mind thoughtful well reasoned responses, but I don't have to play well with idiots.
You are going to have to deal with it.
My coping skills are pretty well in order, let's see how yours are working.
Funny, just like the muslims, lefties try to tell people to shut up and leave when they disagree.
Quite the generalist aren't you? I never tell anyone to shut up, I do tend to tell them to scurry away like the vermin they are when they have absolutely nothing to offer the discussion except ugly irrational hate.
They aren't able to hold a conversation about different points of view.
We're holding a conversation aren't we and I am as leftiest as a capitalist can get.
What's next peaches? Threats? That would fall right in line with the muslims.
Yawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Justices may decide if vendors can snub gay wed... 3 min Wondering 2,147
Church-state separation put to the test in Ky. 5 min Wondering 13
Axe Murder and Cannibalism and Graham Crackers,... 6 min Wondering 53
Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Ma... (Jan '13) 8 min Brian_G 17,509
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 30 min Pietro Armando 39,506
Finland's New Homoerotic Stamps 36 min Rainbow Kid 65
Co-Creator of Russia's 'Homosexual Propaganda' ... 38 min Putin in the Closet 1
Are You Sick Of Queers "Coming Out"? (Aug '13) 56 min WasteWater 125
•••
•••
•••
•••