Is Islam the Religion of Peace?

Oct 1, 2012 Full story: www.news24.com 277

I'm a free thinker, free from religious dogma. What I can't understand is why Muslims move to democratic countries and riot and cause trouble ...

Muslims abroad get to do what they like, when they like and how they like, but heaven forbid a person who is not a Muslim says something about them ... Full Story
Punjab

United States

#130 Oct 6, 2012
Magyar wrote:
Islam is the religion of dogshit, islam is a religion for rapists, molesters, blowups and honor killers.
I might add its the religion of mass slaughters like in syria and mass murderers world wide

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
it all makes sense now

Caledonia, MI

#131 Oct 6, 2012
Forgotten already?

9/11
The underwear bomber
Beheading of an American news reporter
Fort Hood
Killing neighbors who don't believe as you do
Threatening to destroy Israel
Honor killings
Killed US Ambassador and three Navy Seals
Stoning of Christians in Dearborn, Mi

The success of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt combined with the support of President Obama will result in an expansive,“strong-horse” onslaught of Muslim physical aggression.

How much time do you have? I could continue….

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#132 Oct 6, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
... it was just a coincidence that three of the most prolific mass murderers in modern history were atheists?
They were also all men, all heterosexual, all married, all fathers, all products of poor families from less than favored minorities, who despite everything that was against them, all brutally rose to be the brutal heads of brutal regimes. Coincidence? I'll let you try to figure out the rest yourself. It might be fun to watch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
it all makes sense now

Caledonia, MI

#133 Oct 6, 2012
and I think I shall….

Why is it that Muslims are the only group of people in the world that are not expected to act in a civil and peaceful fashion when their religion is criticized or mocked?

Why is it that it is always someone else’s fault when Muslims act like Muslims?

Did you know….
…that the number of mosques have doubled in the last 10 years and are being used as fronts for terrorist cells across the country.
…..our government has hired Muslim Brotherhood trainers to instruct our soldiers how to be politically correct when deployed in a Mulsim country. But in reality the MB trainers have lied and set our soldiers up for slaughter. Note the recent increase of military casualties.

Is Islam a religion of peace? Hell No!!!
Islam is a religion that pretends to be peaceful when Muslims are too weak to win a war.

Many Muslims in the West love peace and tolerance. But they didn’t get these values from Islam. They got them from the West. For dedicated Muslims, however, there are only two possible situations to be in:(1) fighting unbelievers, and (2) pretending to be peaceful while preparing to fight unbelievers. Either way, fighting non-Muslims and conquering the world in the name of Allah is always the goal.
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
it all makes sense now

Caledonia, MI

#134 Oct 6, 2012
and this should wake every American up....

Do your own research and call your politician and demand this be investigated.

The Project,” named for a Muslim Brotherhood document those in the counter-terrorism and intelligence community say is the secretive religious organization’s step-by-step by plan to infiltrate and defeat America and the West as a whole.

“Phase One: Phase of discreet and secret establishment of leadership.

“Phase Two: Phase of gradual appearance on the public scene and exercising and utilizing various public activities (It greatly succeeded in implementing this stage). It also succeeded in achieving a great deal of its important goals, such as infiltrating various sectors of the Government. Gaining religious institutions and embracing senior scholars. Gaining public support and sympathy. Establishing a shadow government (secret) within the Government.

“Phase Three: Escalation phase, prior to conflict and confrontation with the rulers, through utilizing mass media. Currently in progress.

“Phase Four: Open public confrontation with the Government through exercising the political pressure approach. It is aggressively implementing the above-mentioned approach. Training on the use of weapons domestically and overseas in anticipation of zero-hour. It has noticeable activities in this regard.

“Phase Five: Seizing power to establish their Islamic Nation under which all parties and Islamic groups are united.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#136 Oct 6, 2012
Why is it that those who have the least to show are the ones most likely to go around flashing it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#137 Oct 6, 2012
fr yon:

>...Since Obama is a Muslim...<

No, he is not a Muslim. He is a Christian.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#138 Oct 6, 2012
Max wrote:
Islam is the religion of peace. Once everyone are Muslims, we will be at peace.
You mean like in Iraq where dozens are killed every day by fighting between the Islamic sects.
It is simply a "power struggle" for the countries oil riches by the Tribes of Islam.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#140 Oct 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a christain like you're a Queer Pedophile ??? If one is true, then so is the other.
Y don't U convert to Islam? Then U can marry a little girl and nobody will call U pedophile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#141 Oct 7, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like Obama, step out of the country when he is president.
We intend on getting our country back from leftists like him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#142 Oct 7, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I get told that I am telling lies, or concocting some sort of fantasy a lot around here. I would think they were actually trying to tell me something, if one of them ever proved that I was doing. I've read my own posts dear, I wrote them. You claim that they are fantastical, but you've offered absolutely nothing to substantiate how or even why. Oh well.
Christian violence may not take the same forms as Islamic violence, but it nonetheless exists. There are still places in the world where Christians are killing the Muslims as Muslims kill the Christians. Any place where large populations of each live within the same national borders, is not a safe place to be living. Nigeria, South Sudan/Sudan, Lebanon, name any place with a persecuted Christian minority, or imperiled majority and you will find armed Christians persecuting right back, if not first. You can add to that the numerous other forms of Christian violence, the faith's hands are nowhere as clean as you imagine in the present tense.
What you people are failing to grasp is that I am neither defending Islam nor attacking Christianity, that's your own doing by "thinking" that it is an either/or proposition and if Islam can't have the title of "the Religion of Peace", it must be Christianity's by default. It doesn't work that way.
I deleted the rest of your post, because after you elaborated on your fantasy that Christians have miraculously become incapable of committing wanton acts of violence, you decided to show everybody just how ridiculous you sound when you try to be insulting. Quit while you're behind, I'm only here now to help you look foolish.
"Rick", why is this one on the G/L forum boards?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#143 Oct 7, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>They were also all men, all heterosexual, all married, all fathers, all products of poor families from less than favored minorities ...
... whose prolific violence had nothing to do with Christianity.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Christian violence may not take the same forms as Islamic violence, but it nonetheless exists ...
So if a Christian states that you're not going to Heaven and a Muslim sends you straight to Hell, that's all the same to you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

#144 Oct 7, 2012
Muhammad was a violent hate filled man

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#146 Oct 7, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>more meaningless drivel edited out to make space for reasonable conversation
I'm not at all surprised that many other people are pointing out your lies. That should be a sign, sadly you are too dense to get it. That's an issue you could work on.

I know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but it would be nice if you could come up with your own material instead of copying mine. It's ok peaches, I understand that as a self-confessed kindergarten flunk out it's probably too difficult for you. I don't usually make fun of people who rode the short bus, but it appears it's all you have to fill your empty life. I feel a little sorry for you.

Now go work on earning your Darwin Award! It should be an auspicious occasion for you, I'm sure your mom will be so proud!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#147 Oct 7, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should have a responsible adult explain my posts to you dear, that's one hell of a reading comprehension problem you have there.
Awww, poor little guy. You really hate having your inadequecies pointed out. I understand, it can't be easy having everyone pointing and laughing at you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#148 Oct 7, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>They were also all men, all heterosexual, all married, all fathers, all products of poor families from less than favored minorities, who despite everything that was against them, all brutally rose to be the brutal heads of brutal regimes. Coincidence? I'll let you try to figure out the rest yourself. It might be fun to watch.
Obviously we need to rid the world of men.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#149 Oct 7, 2012
The last post was sarcasm, for idiots like ricky that wont get it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#150 Oct 7, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Why is it that those who have the least to show are the ones most likely to go around flashing it?
Everyone asks that question everytime you post. I'm sure you have heard it a lot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#151 Oct 7, 2012
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like in Iraq where dozens are killed every day by fighting between the Islamic sects.
It is simply a "power struggle" for the countries oil riches by the Tribes of Islam.
They really don't like it when you point that out. It makes it hard for them to blame the Jews or the Americans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#152 Oct 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
We intend on getting our country back from leftists like him.
Did Obama and his people steal anything? What would you do when you got your country back?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Eve NE Jade Party 4 min Alvin 6
Poll: Support for gay marriage drops in Mich. (May '14) 9 min scs2011 61
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 23 min Lars 68,586
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 31 min sam 201,186
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr KiMare 26,892
Church-based institutions ponder same-sex benefits 1 hr Mitt s Baptism of... 10
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 1 hr Mitt s Baptism of... 50
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr jesusHchrist 6,013
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 3 hr NorCal Native 5,128
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr Mikey 2,997
US Moves Toward Dropping Lifetime Ban on Gay Bl... 8 hr NorCal Native 22
More from around the web