Is Islam the Religion of Peace?

Oct 1, 2012 Full story: www.news24.com 277

I'm a free thinker, free from religious dogma. What I can't understand is why Muslims move to democratic countries and riot and cause trouble ...

Muslims abroad get to do what they like, when they like and how they like, but heaven forbid a person who is not a Muslim says something about them ... Full Story
my toilet paper koran

Chicago, IL

#87 Oct 5, 2012
may every muslim be under our shoes .
abba

Mesquite, NV

#89 Oct 5, 2012
Abu Mamzer wrote:
Hijjab for all girls in france , england and all europe, sharia law for france, england and all europe. Five times a day prayer mandatory, if a sharia control unit observes a deviation the person is a kaffir and gets 85 lashes in the public square.
beautiful i agree. maybe your shitholle society may straighen up and dicks like you will learn some respect to my religion. soon to be yours. you disgust Allah (swa) your woman need learn to.
Magor

United States

#90 Oct 5, 2012
Islam the religion of rape, islam the religion of dogs, and dogshit, muslims slaughtering muslims in syria and other countries, its called normal in a muslim country to kill a wife for honor. Mtha fck low life spit on muhamads religion when ever you have a chance
abba

Mesquite, NV

#91 Oct 5, 2012
Magor wrote:
Islam the religion of rape, islam the religion of dogs, and dogshit, muslims slaughtering muslims in syria and other countries, its called normal in a muslim country to kill a wife for honor. Mtha fck low life spit on muhamads religion when ever you have a chance
magor the maggot watch your filty mouth. you no nothing of my religion except hate sites you read bastdrd. u will find islam perfect when you join dogshit maggot magor. lol
Mohammad

New York, NY

#92 Oct 5, 2012
Ahem wrote:
homosexual is wrong. islam is right. ppl should respect that common since. shariah for america! fixes ur sicko society. hijjab for girls would be a good start.
abba/ Ahem
Just go back to your home and society, keep your dirty filthy shariah and islam there!!!
Mahmood

Vancouver, Canada

#93 Oct 5, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>
magor the maggot watch your filty mouth. you no nothing of my religion except hate sites you read bastdrd. u will find islam perfect when you join dogshit maggot magor. lol
As a former muslim I can tell you Islam is nothing more than a 7th desert cult meant for 7th CE Hijazi Arabs. A cult that is designed to control human mind and behaviour. It's also a cult that despises all form of alternate belief systems.

They say god created man, but it boils down to these three Abrahamic cults, it's the other way around. Man created god in his own fuked up image.....sadistic, jealous, repressive, belligerent, and a bully.

Shame on you for calling yourself a muslim.
zmb

New York, NY

#94 Oct 5, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former muslim I can tell you Islam is nothing more than a 7th desert cult meant for 7th CE Hijazi Arabs. A cult that is designed to control human mind and behaviour. It's also a cult that despises all form of alternate belief systems.
They say god created man, but it boils down to these three Abrahamic cults, it's the other way around. Man created god in his own fuked up image.....sadistic, jealous, repressive, belligerent, and a bully.
Shame on you for calling yourself a muslim.
aye...i concur....
Daddy

Oaxaca, Mexico

#95 Oct 5, 2012
Abu Mamzer wrote:
Hijjab for all girls in france , england and all europe, sharia law for france, england and all europe. Five times a day prayer mandatory, if a sharia control unit observes a deviation the person is a kaffir and gets 85 lashes in the public square. The rules for bending over for prayer service is as follow : on your knees pushing up your ass untill you can no more or you rip or bust your pants, be in that pushed up ass position for 5 minutes while saying allah 189 times, also a reminder a good muslim eats at least 6 raw onions a day as muhamad said that the smell of onions is like the smell of the 72 virgins
Well let me tell you something about the rules for prayer that those brainwashed sobs have. Its nothing more than a place where the elders can scan the cowd for the next ass ringing. Ive shot those fake religious bastards while they had their peaceful ass up in the air and search the area and found RPGs etc. Bunch of shit that peacful religion is more like piece of shit bunch of demons.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#96 Oct 5, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
... NO deity/belief system/whatever that may fill in those blanks makes the killing done in the name of __________ any more or less acceptable.
What about a lack of diety, i.e., atheism?
Or have you already forgotten Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#97 Oct 5, 2012
You can't possibly be this much of a moron, natural selection alone should have solved that problem for you years ago. But since you insist:
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Sweetie, we've already been there. Don't you remember?

" Joe DeCaro wrote:
Apparently YOU haven't heard that most people killed in the 20th Century was courtesy of your fellow athiests: Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.

Hon, just because I choose not to respect the deity you've brung to the dance with you, doesn't mean I'm an atheist. Yes, dear, if we're doing a comparative analysis of which belief system has produced the biggest body counts, atheists would seem to lead the pack, even though these men were less concerned with spreading atheism to the (non)believer than gaining and maintaining political power while surrounded by many many people who didn't want them to have it."

That was only like 6 hours ago dear, maybe you should take notes if you have so much trouble keeping up with the class.
Doris Miller

Minneapolis, MN

#98 Oct 5, 2012
Gay Shampoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because Rick and Rosie are a couple of Ernst Rohm loving Eastern European homofascist cowards that fear Islam immensely but humiliate any Christian alive. Personally I think it's a match made in heaven, no pun intended, and the Muslims are here to take homosexuals back to The Middle East with them for some peaceful adult therapy.
I think it just might work out fine for all parties involved. Don't you?
Homo-Fascism melded to Islam, as recipients of government largesse, is going to lead to lots of tyranny and guaranteed unpleasantness imposed upon the population caused by government and their greedy rich queers.
Of course normal people will continue to resist the incoherent contradictions and myriad hypocrisies inherent in Homocrat-Leftism.
Doris Miller

Minneapolis, MN

#99 Oct 5, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Government-as-religion or government-imposed-as-'religio n' upon an enslaved people has killed millions more than an actual religion the government sought to replace.
History is replete with examples of government getting too big for their britches.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#100 Oct 5, 2012
ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:

1 TIMOTHY 4:

'4 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.'

KILLING "UNBELIEVERS" FOR GOD IS REALLY COLLECTING SOULS FOR SATAN TO GO AGAINST GOD! GOD DOES NOT WANT TO FILL HELL AND THAT'S WHAT THE QURAN IS ALL ABOUT!
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#101 Oct 5, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>
PERFECT ISLAM:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#102 Oct 5, 2012
ISLAM'S LATEST CONTRIBUTIONS TO WORLD PEACE:

2012.10.05 (Douentza, Mali)- Islamists fire on a civilian vehicle, killing two passengers

2012.10.05 (Jalingo, Nigeria)- Fundamentalists bomb a bar, killing at least one person.

2012.10.03 (Magas, Ingushetia)- Four Russian policemen are ambushed and killed by Religion of Peace extremists.

2012.10.03 (Aleppo, Syria)- Three suicide car bombings by al-Nusra terrorists leave nearly fifty dead.

2012.10.02 (Mubi, Nigeria)- At least twenty-six Christian students are singled out and executed by Islamists at their campus. Some are shot, others have their throats cut.

2012.10.01 (Said Naya, Syria)- Three Christians are abducted and murdered by a Muslim 'gang'.

STICK YOUR &&&&&& "PERFECT" RELIGION RIGHT UP YOUR PERFECT AAAAAAAARS
Obama

London, UK

#103 Oct 5, 2012
Abu Hamza extradition to US goes ahead after court defeat
High court clears way for Islamist cleric and four other terrorist suspects to be extradited immediately to the United States
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/05/a...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#104 Oct 5, 2012
And now for a word from our entertainment:

aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#105 Oct 5, 2012
Ahem wrote:
homosexual is wrong. islam is right. ppl should respect that common since. shariah for america! fixes ur sicko society. hijjab for girls would be a good start.
Sicko, hey? Like having sex with a 9 year old child, the way your Prophet did. Islam was started by a pedophile, so it must be right.

Compared to that, what homosexuals do with consenting adults in private - is absolutely nothing.

BTW stick your hijab where the sun don't shine.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#106 Oct 5, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If you are anywhere close to being as obtuse in real life as you portray yourself to be here, good luck, you're going to need it. I would imagine, that if you are there when the gun goes off, the bomb explodes, the jet airliner plows into the floors of the building below you, it really would not matter one whit what God/etc that the gunman, bomber, hijacker are blaming for their actions. The "Radical" Christian body count may not be as scary as those being churned out of "Radical" Islam, it's not from lack of effort or want to. Just think of those good Christian pastors praying for the government to round up and exterminate the homosexual for them. Hey, God said it was a good idea, right? I won't bother to mention the pro-life, but not if you're within shooting range or blast radius of an abortionist and/or abortion clinic in God's name movement, Christian Identity and the mayhem it inspires and so forth.
You are living in a combination of the past and your fantasy land. Join the rest of us in the present where christians are not slaying people, but muslims are. Join us in looking at current events where muslims murder people who are accused of being gay. In the here and now women and girls are being tortured and killed - by muslims. History can't be changed but the future can be, if morons like yourself would get a clue and see what's happening in the world today.

By the way, it's really creepy to see a dude calling another dude 'hon' and 'sweetie' among other things. I'm sure you are trying to be condescending, really it just looks weird. And creepy.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#107 Oct 6, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Hon, just because I choose not to respect the deity you've brung to the dance with you, doesn't mean I'm an atheist. Yes, dear, if we're doing a comparative analysis of which belief system has produced the biggest body counts, atheists would seem ...
"...would seem"?

If you're having problems with simple addition, then you're the one having trouble keeping up with the rest of the class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Brian_G 6,077
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,726
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr NorCal Native 3,025
The NE Jade Christmas Day Thread 3 hr Farmsworth 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Religionthebiglie 51,284
After 30 years, AIDS has become a 'Black disease' (Jun '11) 3 hr Jason 37
26 'Gay' Men Arrested at Cairo Bathhouse Caged ... 3 hr KiMerde 1
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 5 hr NorCal Native 5,169
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 5 hr NorCal Native 21
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 10 hr Poopdeck Pappy 68,588
More from around the web