Is Islam the Religion of Peace?

Oct 1, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.news24.com

I'm a free thinker, free from religious dogma. What I can't understand is why Muslims move to democratic countries and riot and cause trouble ...

Muslims abroad get to do what they like, when they like and how they like, but heaven forbid a person who is not a Muslim says something about them ...

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
... You said there was no claim that any other religion was the religion of peace ...
... in this story.

The only thing you "proved" is that you misquote other posters.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
It's a shame that so many of his followers have proved to be less than Christlike in practicing what they preach, isn't it?
It's not a shame that Jesus died because we are have proved to be less than Christ-like: it's our salvation.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Islam is not the religion of peace but christianity is definately a cult of hate
Riotandprotest

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

That is a complicated and simple answer. Simply, most all religions are based on peace. Is it The religion of peace? No.. It is used as a mask and justification by radicals who claim "in the name of" as their violent justification....
Contribute to our forum at
www.riotandprotest.com
Riotandprotest

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
Islam is not the religion of peace but christianity is definately a cult of hate
Christians are not shooting people and killing women "in the name of Allah" to anyone who doesn't believe what they do... If someone is not a Christian, then they are just not a Christian. No harm comes to them. To say Christianity is the cult of hate just proves that Christians are still a target for the hate you suggest. Good conversation though...
www.riotandprotest.com

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Riotandprotest wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are not shooting people and killing women "in the name of Allah" to anyone who doesn't believe what they do... If someone is not a Christian, then they are just not a Christian. No harm comes to them. To say Christianity is the cult of hate just proves that Christians are still a target for the hate you suggest. Good conversation though...
www.riotandprotest.com
sure there is harm... you hatefilled bigots go out of your way to deny them civil rights

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Riotandprotest wrote:
<quoted text>
www.riotandprotest.com
Wow. You've never taken a history class, have ya!
Mohammad

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Is Islam religion of peace?? Stop it, stop it will you, you crack me out ha ha, is this the joke of the century
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

ISLAM THE RELIGION OF PISS:
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Images:Calls_for_Is...
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

THE MOST IGNORED VERSES IN THE BIBLE:

EZEKIEL 18:21
“But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die. 22 None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Because of the righteous things they have done, they will live. 23 "DO I TAKE ANY PLEASURE IN THE DEATH OF THE WICKED?" declares the Sovereign Lord. "RATHER AM I NOT PLEASED WHEN THEY TURN FROM THEIR WAYS AND LIVE?"

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Yet another disciple of the Rosie "radical Christianity is just as threatening as radical Islam ..." O'Donnell school of moral equivalency.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Riotandprotest wrote:
Christians are not shooting people and killing women "in the name of Allah" to anyone who doesn't believe what they do...
You know, I think you're right, I've thought about it for awhile and I can't think of even one time in history where Christians were killing "in the name of Allah". That ignores, of course, the scary body count that has been, continues to be and sadly, probably always will be, chalked up when Christians kill "in the name of God/Jesus/the Bible/Christianity/good Christian values/etc". Certitude in any belief can compel people to the most horrible things to those who, for whatever reason, aren't sharing in their certainty. It is human nature. It's not just religion which has that kind of blood on its hands, it's most of our human endeavors where the ends somehow manage to justify the means.
Riotandprotest wrote:
If someone is not a Christian, then they are just not a Christian. No harm comes to them. To say Christianity is the cult of hate just proves that Christians are still a target for the hate you suggest. Good conversation though...
www.riotandprotest.com
You really should read more history, so much has happened to bring us where we are today that you just don't seem to have heard about. Christianity has done been brought in this country/hemisphere, its reach is probably inescapable anywhere in this country/hemisphere for any length of time, attaining such reach was not always done peacefully when the Christians of this country/hemisphere were actually a decided minority of the population. Some of the things done in the name of "God/etc" by our good Christian ancestors, kind of makes you wonder why God let them do it.
Majar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Islam the religion of peace? LOL. Hahahahahahah. Making me laugh. Islam is the religion of Dick Piss, a religion of Pease and crack heads, a religion with blood on its hands, a religion where most women's lives could end up dead any second with honor killing islam is a bad dream a bad sand storm that blowing over and will hopefully fade shortly

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
You really should read more history, so much has happened to bring us where we are today that you just don't seem to have heard about ...
Apparently YOU haven't heard that most people killed in the 20th Century was courtesy of your fellow athiests: Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.

As an occultist, Hitler gets "honerable" mention, and BTW, he was Gay.

More recently, Sunni Muslim terrorists committed nearly 70 percent of the 12,533 terrorist murders in the world last year.

I hope that brings you up to date from whatever Medieval century you're getting your info from.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
Yet another disciple of the Rosie "radical Christianity is just as threatening as radical Islam ..." O'Donnell school of moral equivalency.
If you are anywhere close to being as obtuse in real life as you portray yourself to be here, good luck, you're going to need it. I would imagine, that if you are there when the gun goes off, the bomb explodes, the jet airliner plows into the floors of the building below you, it really would not matter one whit what God/etc that the gunman, bomber, hijacker are blaming for their actions. The "Radical" Christian body count may not be as scary as those being churned out of "Radical" Islam, it's not from lack of effort or want to. Just think of those good Christian pastors praying for the government to round up and exterminate the homosexual for them. Hey, God said it was a good idea, right? I won't bother to mention the pro-life, but not if you're within shooting range or blast radius of an abortionist and/or abortion clinic in God's name movement, Christian Identity and the mayhem it inspires and so forth.
Ahem

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

homosexual is wrong. islam is right. ppl should respect that common since. shariah for america! fixes ur sicko society. hijjab for girls would be a good start.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
Apparently YOU haven't heard that most people killed in the 20th Century was courtesy of your fellow athiests: Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.
Hon, just because I choose not to respect the deity you've brung to the dance with you, doesn't mean I'm an atheist. Yes, dear, if we're doing a comparative analysis of which belief system has produced the biggest body counts, atheists would seem to lead the pack, even though these men were less concerned with spreading atheism to the (non)believer than gaining and maintaining political power while surrounded by many many people who didn't want them to have it.
Joe DeCaro wrote:
As an occultist, Hitler gets "honerable" mention, and BTW, he was Gay.
Though the evidence is vague at best, in all likelihood Hitler had same sex sexual encounters, but proof that he was "Gay", no. The evidence of his being heterosexual is far stronger and if there were any actual same sex attractions associated with his behavior (although it was still technically illegal, it was rarely prosecuted and the homosexuals of Europe had made enormous strides towards openness and acceptance in the era before and after the First War), it would be proof of his bisexuality.
Joe DeCaro wrote:
More recently, Sunni Muslim terrorists committed nearly 70 percent of the 12,533 terrorist murders in the world last year.
I hope that brings you up to date from whatever Medieval century you're getting your info from.
Yes dear, Those blaming a Sunni version of Allah for their acts have been busy lately, but that's a heck of a lot of Christ inspired bodies you're trying to sweep under the rug, if you are under the delusion that I would have to go all the way back to Medieval era to start pointing them out to you. We both know that if five minutes were put into the search, we wouldn't even have to leave this week to find at least one corpse made that way because some Christian version of God suggested it.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
The "Radical" Christian body count may not be as scary as those being churned out of "Radical" Islam, it's not from lack of effort or want to ...
... then muslims must be putting a lot more effort in their many murders: Sunni Muslim terrorists committed nearly 70 percent of the 12,533 terrorist murders in the world last year.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Yes, dear, if we're doing a comparative analysis of which belief system has produced the biggest body counts, atheists would seem to lead the pack ...
... yet you and Rosie never even give them honerable mention when you both compare radical Christians to radical muslims.

And why is that?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
And why is that?
Because a person in the name of __________ is a person killing in the name of__________ NO deity/belief system/whatever that may fill in those blanks makes the killing done in the name of __________ any more or less acceptable.
Gay Shampoo

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... then muslims must be putting a lot more effort in their many murders: Sunni Muslim terrorists committed nearly 70 percent of the 12,533 terrorist murders in the world last year.
<quoted text>
... yet you and Rosie never even give them honerable mention when you both compare radical Christians to radical muslims.
And why is that?
That's because Rick and Rosie are a couple of Ernst Rohm loving Eastern European homofascist cowards that fear Islam immensely but humiliate any Christian alive. Personally I think it's a match made in heaven, no pun intended, and the Muslims are here to take homosexuals back to The Middle East with them for some peaceful adult therapy.
I think it just might work out fine for all parties involved. Don't you?
Abu Mamzer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Hijjab for all girls in france , england and all europe, sharia law for france, england and all europe. Five times a day prayer mandatory, if a sharia control unit observes a deviation the person is a kaffir and gets 85 lashes in the public square. The rules for bending over for prayer service is as follow : on your knees pushing up your ass untill you can no more or you rip or bust your pants, be in that pushed up ass position for 5 minutes while saying allah 189 times, also a reminder a good muslim eats at least 6 raw onions a day as muhamad said that the smell of onions is like the smell of the 72 virgins

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••