The AMA on the Origins of Sexual Orie...

The AMA on the Origins of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity

There are 139 comments on the aebrain.blogspot.com story from Feb 18, 2011, titled The AMA on the Origins of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity. In it, aebrain.blogspot.com reports that:

"Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity are conferred during the first 12 weeks of gestation, and they are irreversible"

Join the discussion below, or Read more at aebrain.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“IMHO....”

Since: Jan 08

Here and there

#1 Feb 18, 2011
One of the brightest people I know, and articulate. Yes, it's long, but please watch this.

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#2 Feb 18, 2011
Now, if an intra-uterine test for homosexuality could be devised, then the christians could tell after only three months whether they have a problem, and choose whether or not to abort the fetus -- oh! I forgot, they don't believe in abortion! My, what a dilemma! Which 'sin' is going to take priority??? He-he-heh ...
a birth defect

Germantown, MD

#3 Feb 18, 2011
Now, if an intra-uterine test for homosexuality could be devised, then the christians could tell after only three months whether they have a problem, and choose whether or not to abort the fetus -- oh! I forgot, they don't believe in abortion! My, what a dilemma! Which 'sin' is going to take priority??? He-he-heh ...
---------
It's not a dilemma at all for Christians, are I think the AMA would agree being born blind is a DEFECT, and so homosexuality, so now, if blind people ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE, LIKE THE NON-BLIND, WHY SHOULD NON-HETEREOSEXUAL BE ALLOWED TO MARRY, HAVE CHILDREN OR ADOPT BECAUSE TWO MEN CAN'T MAKE A BABY, AND NEITHER CAN'T TWO MEN. I WOULD THINK AFTER 8 OR MORE YEARS OF STUDY, THE MEMBERS OF AMA WOULD KNOW HOW BABIES ARE MADE AND WHY THERE IS MALE AND FEMALE IN THE FIRST PLACE, HEHEHEHEHE!!!
a birth defect

Germantown, MD

#4 Feb 18, 2011
OR IS IT DISCRIMINATION OR AGAINST THE "CIVI RIGHTS" OF BLIND PEOPLE NOT BEING ALLOWED TO DRIVE?? ACCORDING TO HOMO AND LESBO LOGIC, IT WOULD INDEED BE DISCRIMINATION AND AGAINST THE "CIVIL RIGHTS" OF BLIND PEOPLE.

“You'll love me!”

Since: Sep 10

I promise.

#5 Feb 18, 2011
a birth defect wrote:
OR IS IT DISCRIMINATION OR AGAINST THE "CIVI RIGHTS" OF BLIND PEOPLE NOT BEING ALLOWED TO DRIVE?? ACCORDING TO HOMO AND LESBO LOGIC, IT WOULD INDEED BE DISCRIMINATION AND AGAINST THE "CIVIL RIGHTS" OF BLIND PEOPLE.
No it isn't, retard. Driving is a privilege not a right. Marriage is a fundamental right however, as defined by the Supreme Court. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with them, not us.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#6 Feb 18, 2011
Umninimuzi wrote:
Now, if an intra-uterine test for homosexuality could be devised, then the christians could tell after only three months whether they have a problem, and choose whether or not to abort the fetus -- oh! I forgot, they don't believe in abortion! My, what a dilemma! Which 'sin' is going to take priority??? He-he-heh ...
Did you see "Twilight Of he Golds " ?

(And do you get the joke ?:))
a birth defect

Germantown, MD

#7 Feb 18, 2011
No it isn't, retard. Driving is a privilege not a right. Marriage is a fundamental right however, as defined by the Supreme Court. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with them, not us.
----------
MARRIAGE IS NOT A RIGHT RETARD, MARRIAGE IS A CHOICE, AND HOMOS CAN CHOOSE TO MARRY A WOMAN, AND LESBOS CAN CHOOSE TO MARRY A MAN. IF MARRIAGE IS A RIGHT DEFINDED BY THE SUPREME COURT WHY WAS DOMA PASSED, DUH??? AND WHY HAVE MORE THAN 30 STATES CHANGED THEIR CONSTITUTIONS TO DEFINE MARRIAGE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN?? PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES, RETARD!!
Ian

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 18, 2011
This nonsense runs contrary to every peer reviewed scientific study on the matter, as well as mainstream psychology.

Homosexuals can and do change, by the thousands.
a birth defect

Germantown, MD

#10 Feb 18, 2011
This nonsense runs contrary to every peer reviewed scientific study on the matter, as well as mainstream psychology.

Homosexuals can and do change, by the thousands.
--------
And oh yes, "Dr Kathie A. O'Hanlan" is a LESBO, SURPRISE, SUPRISE!!!
Leftatalbuquerqu e

Scarborough, Canada

#11 Feb 18, 2011
a birth defect wrote:
No it isn't, retard. Driving is a privilege not a right. Marriage is a fundamental right however, as defined by the Supreme Court. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with them, not us.
----------
MARRIAGE IS NOT A RIGHT RETARD, MARRIAGE IS A CHOICE, AND HOMOS CAN CHOOSE TO MARRY A WOMAN, AND LESBOS CAN CHOOSE TO MARRY A MAN. IF MARRIAGE IS A RIGHT DEFINDED BY THE SUPREME COURT WHY WAS DOMA PASSED, DUH??? AND WHY HAVE MORE THAN 30 STATES CHANGED THEIR CONSTITUTIONS TO DEFINE MARRIAGE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN?? PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES, RETARD!!
You grow smaller as you sit there.

My nation has legalized gay marriage, as have others around then planet, and yet the sun still rises; our dollar is worth more than yours, and the world congratulates our banks for being the best for surviving the latest global recession. Something about your sense of what is right, is not. You are an emperor with no clothes.

Soon, your yard of resistance to all things intelligent will stop just there - at your yard. Your neighbours are already thinking for themselves and making their own choices, regardless of how you may threaten them with mythology or pure bigoted ignorance.

How does it feel to have you sense of entitlement and smug superiority slipping away?

Now, I have some GIC's to tend to...
a birth defect

Germantown, MD

#12 Feb 18, 2011
You grow smaller as you sit there.
My nation has legalized gay marriage, as have others around then planet, and yet the sun still rises; our dollar is worth more than yours, and the world congratulates our banks for being the best for surviving the latest global recession. Something about your sense of what is right, is not. You are an emperor with no clothes.
Soon, your yard of resistance to all things intelligent will stop just there - at your yard. Your neighbours are already thinking for themselves and making their own choices, regardless of how you may threaten them with mythology or pure bigoted ignorance.
How does it feel to have you sense of entitlement and smug superiority slipping away?
Now, I have some GIC's to tend to...
----------
WHO CARES ABOUT CANADA, STILL A COLONY OF BRITAIN, YOU EVEN HAVE THE QUEEN ON YOUR MONEY, GROW UP AND BECOME INDEPENDENT, THEN MAYBE YOU WILL BUTT (NO PUN INTENDED) OUT OF THE ABSOLUTE AND FUNDEMENTAL RIGHT OF PEOPLE TO DEFINE THEIR LAWS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, THE USA IS NEITHER A COLONY OF CANADA OR BRITAIN, SMALL MINDED COLONIAL MENTALITY YOU HAVE, GET LOST.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#13 Feb 18, 2011
Ian wrote:
This nonsense runs contrary to every peer reviewed scientific study on the matter, as well as mainstream psychology.
Homosexuals can and do change, by the thousands.
That is untrue David.

There are no such "peer reviewed" studies making such a fraudulent claim.

Why must you tell such blatant lies?

Don't your realize your transgression of the 9th commandment?

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#14 Feb 18, 2011
a birth defect wrote:
Sorry, but PROCREATING HAS NOT A DAMN THING TO DO WITH ONE'S SEXUAL ORIENTATION!!!!

Gay men are still capable of providing sperm to a donor egg and hiring a surrogate to carry the child to term.

Lesbians can go to a sperm bank and purchase donor sperm......have it inserted and become pregnant.

NO ONE HAS EVER CLAIMED THAT 2 MEN CAN CREATE A BABY WITHOUT OUTSIDE HELP.........but it can be different for 2 women because of Stem Cell research.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15 Feb 18, 2011
a birth defect wrote:
No it isn't, retard. Driving is a privilege not a right. Marriage is a fundamental right however, as defined by the Supreme Court. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with them, not us.
----------
MARRIAGE IS NOT A RIGHT RETARD, MARRIAGE IS A CHOICE, AND HOMOS CAN CHOOSE TO MARRY A WOMAN, AND LESBOS CAN CHOOSE TO MARRY A MAN. IF MARRIAGE IS A RIGHT DEFINDED BY THE SUPREME COURT WHY WAS DOMA PASSED, DUH??? AND WHY HAVE MORE THAN 30 STATES CHANGED THEIR CONSTITUTIONS TO DEFINE MARRIAGE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN?? PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES, RETARD!!
Have you ever heard of something being UNCONSTITUTIONAL? Marriage has been deemed a FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT 14 times by SCOTUS........that HAS NOTHING to do with DOMA........oh and Section 3 of DOMA has already been ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!

I'm terribly sorry for your ignorance.......but why would I want to marry a man when I'm not interest in them? Besides, my wife might get upset with me........lol!!!
ITS PEACHS ALL DAY LONG

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 18, 2011
Gays for sale 80% entire stock red-ticket sale. Clearance blow-out.Get a discounted gay for additional 20% off. See the department store manager for future deals.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Parksley, VA

#17 Feb 18, 2011
a birth defect wrote:
It's not a dilemma at all for Christians, are I think the AMA would agree being born blind is a DEFECT, and so homosexuality....
First, we don't discriminate against blind people. We don't even refer to visual impairment as a "defect," out of basic kindness. Your comparisons are addled.

Nor does the right to marry only inhere to couples who can or want to spawn. If that's your argument then change marriage so only fertile couples who promise to breed can marry.

Second, it is not appropriate for you to defame all fundie talibangelicals by posting here as, "a birth defect." While fundamentalism is irrational, dysfunctional and cult like, it is not shown to be a "birth defect." Many people decide to renounce their wacky fundie dogma during their lives.

You sht fer brains, fundie piece of bigot-trash. Praiz!

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#18 Feb 18, 2011
a birth defect wrote:
It's not a dilemma at all for Christians, are I think the AMA would agree being born blind is a DEFECT, and so homosexuality, so now, if blind people ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE, LIKE THE NON-BLIND, WHY SHOULD NON-HETEREOSEXUAL BE ALLOWED TO MARRY, HAVE CHILDREN OR ADOPT BECAUSE TWO MEN CAN'T MAKE A BABY, AND NEITHER CAN'T TWO MEN. I WOULD THINK AFTER 8 OR MORE YEARS OF STUDY, THE MEMBERS OF AMA WOULD KNOW HOW BABIES ARE MADE AND WHY THERE IS MALE AND FEMALE IN THE FIRST PLACE, HEHEHEHEHE!!!
Why are you shouting?(Hint: In online manners, all Caps denote shouting)
John S

United States

#19 Feb 18, 2011
a birth defect wrote:
No it isn't, retard. Driving is a privilege not a right. Marriage is a fundamental right however, as defined by the Supreme Court. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with them, not us.
----------
MARRIAGE IS NOT A RIGHT RETARD, MARRIAGE IS A CHOICE, AND HOMOS CAN CHOOSE TO MARRY A WOMAN, AND LESBOS CAN CHOOSE TO MARRY A MAN. IF MARRIAGE IS A RIGHT DEFINDED BY THE SUPREME COURT WHY WAS DOMA PASSED, DUH??? AND WHY HAVE MORE THAN 30 STATES CHANGED THEIR CONSTITUTIONS TO DEFINE MARRIAGE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN?? PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES, RETARD!!
Wrong again, Marriage is a right, your FUNDI WHACK-NUT religion that plants these neanderthal knuckle dragging thoughts are a choice. Just like remaining stupid is. You obviously did not listen to the entire lecture or you would have learned "something" by now.

America has everything to gain by giving Gay folks the "exact same" rights in every respect as heteros.

Why did 30 states change their constitution about marriage? Simple. This was orchestrated by a bunch of lying WHACK NUT REPUBLICANS, THE SAME CROWD THAT STOPPED WOMEN FROM VOTING FOR 80 YEARS.

These are the mentally challenged Repub Baggers that are low information gullible lemmings that rely on 2 sources ONLY of information. Both sources do the exact same thing. Sell FEAR to the mentally breeched.That would be YOU.

They are the church that depends on their stupidity to stay in business, and Fox which does the exact same thing.

What YOU don't realize is that YOU are the victim of their agenda. Both are centered around getting your money, or using you to get theirs.
John S

United States

#20 Feb 19, 2011
a birth defect wrote:
OR IS IT DISCRIMINATION OR AGAINST THE "CIVI RIGHTS" OF BLIND PEOPLE NOT BEING ALLOWED TO DRIVE?? ACCORDING TO HOMO AND LESBO LOGIC, IT WOULD INDEED BE DISCRIMINATION AND AGAINST THE "CIVIL RIGHTS" OF BLIND PEOPLE.
Your logic only magnifies your stupidly. First your point is not comprized of and HOMO or LESBO logic. That is YOUR logic which makes no sense.

If a barren male/female couple decide they want to get married does your (non barring) analogy apply to them also? Remember, they can't make babies. Not everyone who wants to get married are BREEDERS.

If a bird can fly anywhere he wants to, should YOU not travel through the air because you don't have wings? Should a person born with out legs never be allowed to be mobile in any way?

Should a blind person who cant see the keys on a piano not be allowed to ever play one? Tell that to Ray Charles. I have never seen a blind person want to ever drive unless they were suicidal.

You are a fool.
John S

United States

#21 Feb 19, 2011
a birth defect wrote:
This nonsense runs contrary to every peer reviewed scientific study on the matter, as well as mainstream psychology.
Homosexuals can and do change, by the thousands.
--------
And oh yes, "Dr Kathie A. O'Hanlan" is a LESBO, SURPRISE, SUPRISE!!!
Dr Kathie A. O'Hanlan has more intelligence under her little toe nail than you have in your whole head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Donald Trump is slowly teaching Republicans... 3 min Just Think 46
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 12 min Humpty Dumpty 73
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 14 min Strel 15,842
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 14 min Christsharians on... 20
News Yarmuth joins protest against Kentucky Farm Bureau 23 min Robin Hood 1
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 1 hr Strel 51
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 1 hr Born Liars 174
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr lake bay boy 38,754
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 22 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,957
More from around the web