Jesus portrayed as a transvestite in ...

Jesus portrayed as a transvestite in controversial new take on The Last Supper

There are 277 comments on the The Sun Online story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Jesus portrayed as a transvestite in controversial new take on The Last Supper. In it, The Sun Online reports that:

JESUS is portrayed as a TRANSVESTITE surrounded by gay, lesbian and transexual disciples in this controversial new version of The Last Supper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sun Online.

ben doversrb

Adelaide, Australia

#166 Oct 14, 2012
wait are u saying jesus was not a tranny?
oh dear u didn't know ur invisible friend wears a dress, so sad

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#167 Oct 15, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>were you around the time when Jesus lived?
According to the three teenagers in my House , I was alive whendinosaurs roamed the Earth. And they are always right, just ask them.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#168 Oct 15, 2012
ben doversrb wrote:
wait are u saying jesus was not a tranny?
oh dear u didn't know ur invisible friend wears a dress, so sad
Don't insult Jesus.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#169 Oct 15, 2012
Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>Don't insult Jesus.
He can neither be insulted nor praised. Neither makes any difference whatsoever.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#170 Oct 15, 2012
Serbs are a shame to Christianity!
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#171 Oct 15, 2012
Nandrelle wrote:
bosnians are shame to entire universe

Location hidden

#172 Oct 15, 2012
Factional bigotry is just a shame, and very destructive.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#173 Oct 16, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
bosnians are shame to entire universe
To be a shame to the entire universe,you have to be a sh*t eating Serb!

There are so many universes out there and Serbs are a shame to all of them! Even a shame to aliens on the other planets if there are any!!! A shame to the whole existance! A diseased Serbian nation!
Dalmastralija

Msida, Malta

#176 Oct 16, 2012
Nandrelle wrote:
incestoid islamic bosnian fool, this has nothing to do with Serbs. swedish lesbian came to Belgrade to hold her shameful exibit as a western attempt to disgrace Christianity and Serbs but we stopped her and forbidden the event. Dirty subhuman. Read the news before you write.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#177 Oct 16, 2012
Dalmastralija wrote:
<quoted text>
incestoid islamic bosnian fool, this has nothing to do with Serbs. swedish lesbian came to Belgrade to hold her shameful exibit as a western attempt to disgrace Christianity and Serbs but we stopped her and forbidden the event. Dirty subhuman. Read the news before you write.
You retarded sh*t eating Serbian filth! A lesbian has more respect towards Christianity than you Serbs!! You Serbs are nothing but a disgrace to christianity! What do Serbs know about respect,you Serbs cant even respect basic human rights or humanity itself!And you accuse others of disrepecting!
If I were Christian,I would feel more insulted by a 'Christian Serb' than a lesbian!
Nandrelle

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#178 Oct 16, 2012
Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
To be a shame to the entire universe,you have to be a sh*t eating bosniak!
There are so many universes out there and bosniak are a shame to all of them! Even a shame to aliens on the other planets if there are any!!! A shame to the whole existance! A diseased bosniak nation!
sick bosnian
Nandrelle

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#179 Oct 16, 2012
Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You retarded sh*t eating Serbian filth! A lesbian has more respect towards Christianity than you Serbs!! You Serbs are nothing but a disgrace to christianity! What do Serbs know about respect,you Serbs cant even respect basic human rights or humanity itself!And you accuse others of disrepecting!
If I were Christian,I would feel more insulted by a 'Christian Serb' than a lesbian!
bosnians are disgrace for muslims Christians Jews and for entire world

Location hidden

#180 Oct 16, 2012
The Balkans have been a headache for the rest of the world since the times of ancient Israel.
blimey

Msida, Malta

#181 Oct 17, 2012
Just like america, a nation created by freemasons and illuminati (in one word: evil). A nation built on extermination of Native Americans/Indians and slavery of black people
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#182 Oct 17, 2012
Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
sick bosnian
Rather be sick than a sh*t eating Serb!

Location hidden

#183 Oct 17, 2012
blimey wrote:
Just like america, a nation created by freemasons and illuminati (in one word: evil). A nation built on extermination of Native Americans/Indians and slavery of black people
Have you ever even met a member of the Freemasons?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#184 Oct 17, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever even met a member of the Freemasons?
I have. Nothing strange or different then you average person. There over a million Freemasons in the USA.
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#185 Oct 17, 2012
The federal reserve ruining us all
Does msnbc talk about it?
Does fox talk about it?
Does cnn talk about it?

Very little if at all. They say the word debt but they rarely point out the pink elephant and real boogeyman ruining us all.
The private bank with little or zero oversight.

I wish I could print paper, loan it to the govt, charge interest, and have the taxpayers pay for it all. And if we the bank lose money on bad investments we will print more paper, loan it to the govt, so they can bail us out, and have the taxpayers pay for it all.
If we make money. Screw you!
God Bless America!!!
Blue Eyed Jesus

Pittsfield, MA

#186 Oct 17, 2012
blimey wrote:
Because of the 1892 bankers manifesto and the unconstitutional 1913 federal reserve act along with the tax code and we are slaves to the dollar. There are more poor 'white' people in this country than any other color combined. Democrats love that statistic.

Bilderbergs, Zionists, Illuminati, etc etc etc.

"Give me control of a nations currency and I care not who makes its laws."
Mayor Amschel Bauer Rothschild 1763

There will come a day

Location hidden

#187 Oct 17, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> I have. Nothing strange or different then you average person. There over a million Freemasons in the USA.
My point exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 7 min June VanDerMark 12,678
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 15 min Big C 24,056
lgbt news 40 min Brandon 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 42 min tbird19482 44,128
News Trump's victory has unleashed a wave of same-se... 43 min Tootie 12
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr crucifiedguy 4,993
News Report says Chip and Joanna Gaines' church has ... 2 hr Inquisitor 13
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 17 hr Alt Right Sucks 334
More from around the web