Jesus portrayed as a transvestite in controversial new take on The Last Supper

Oct 4, 2012 Full story: The Sun Online 277

JESUS is portrayed as a TRANSVESTITE surrounded by gay, lesbian and transexual disciples in this controversial new version of The Last Supper.

Full Story
Karolcik

Sliema, Malta

#84 Oct 6, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text> Aww..going to pick and choose what questions to answer..Well Asstroll I am Serbian and I know what the fluck I'm talking about..You'll change your bigoted tune when the Russians come knocking again. And as far as Malta, they wouldn't be sh*t without those EU tourism dollars..
Hhaah assmerican hoe you talk like it's a bad thing. When Russians knock on our doors, which they already did, dimplomacy is going fine as always, we will just join forces and drive all the way to washington, united states of idiots will be a history just like confederate stated of idiots.

Russians are our friends, we never were enemies in the first place so I don't understand why would we regret anything. It's you assmericans whom we want to see leaving our occupied land Kosovo. The sooner you go the better.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#85 Oct 6, 2012
Karolcik wrote:
Your mother language (bulgarian) doesn't count because you learn that language from birth, only english and Serbian which you speak. Still you are not a Serb. I speak english and some basic Russian and still I am not english or Russian
I never said I was, I said I speak a dialect close to Serbian.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#86 Oct 6, 2012
Islamnotlover wrote:
I couldnt care less if they make a cartoon of muhammed and jesus in the 69 position. Its only religous fanatics on all side who care
And those who seek to gain by divisions between people.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#87 Oct 6, 2012
Uve wrote:
I think it's great. Art is supposed to get it's viewers to think and generate a response, whether you like the subject matter or not. This is no different than viewing an African sarcophagus in the shape of a Mercedes Benz, which reflects sad materialism. The reason it was shown in Belgrade was to bring world attention and to show that Serbia is progressive, in spite of the backward religious views of the Greek orthodox church and the ignorant bigotry of the general population. There are progressive intelligent people in Serbia, trying to educate the rest of the population so that they can achieve EU membership. Serbs should be glad for to get the attention, instead of being relegated to anonymity like the rest of eastern Europe.
Thing is things like this dont make people think. It might make them mad and most people think better drunk then mad.
And as for me does not make me think either. It just tells me the person has nothing I need to listen to and I should walk away and ignore them.
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#88 Oct 6, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Thing is things like this dont make people think. It might make them mad and most people think better drunk then mad.
And as for me does not make me think either. It just tells me the person has nothing I need to listen to and I should walk away and ignore them.
All the crazy people. Jesus is innocent!

Location hidden

#89 Oct 7, 2012
Uve wrote:
I think it's great. Art is supposed to get it's viewers to think and generate a response, whether you like the subject matter or not. This is no different than viewing an African sarcophagus in the shape of a Mercedes Benz, which reflects sad materialism. The reason it was shown in Belgrade was to bring world attention and to show that Serbia is progressive, in spite of the backward religious views of the Greek orthodox church and the ignorant bigotry of the general population. There are progressive intelligent people in Serbia, trying to educate the rest of the population so that they can achieve EU membership. Serbs should be glad for to get the attention, instead of being relegated to anonymity like the rest of eastern Europe.
It isn't "art". It isn't even quality craftsmanship.

It's AgitProp, designed to pit people against each other ... in this instance, against gay people.

Sure, it will only work on the small-minded, the reactionary, and on those who are merely looking for an excuse to act on hatred that already festers in their hearts.

Yugoslavia self-destructed from such hatreds.

Location hidden

#90 Oct 7, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Thing is things like this dont make people think. It might make them mad and most people think better drunk then mad.
I agree, wholeheartedly.
Dr Milan Sufflay

Sydney, Australia

#91 Oct 7, 2012
That Swede is a blasphemer. Not even the Great Josip Broz Tito tolerated Blasphemy

Josip & Jovanka visited the Vatican on one or two occassions to show theyre respect to the establishment of the Christian faith
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#92 Oct 7, 2012
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
That Swede is a blasphemer. Not even the Great Josip Broz Tito tolerated Blasphemy
Josip & Jovanka visited the Vatican on one or two occassions to show theyre respect to the establishment of the Christian faith
Tito the Balkan Butcher is the most hypocritical of all history war criminals.

Location hidden

#93 Oct 7, 2012
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
Since the Father cannot be increased by praise, nor diminished by scorn, "blasphemy" is an egotistical illusion.
Dalmatino

Sliema, Malta

#94 Oct 7, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't "art". It isn't even quality craftsmanship.
It's AgitProp, designed to pit people against each other ... in this instance, against gay people.
Sure, it will only work on the small-minded, the reactionary, and on those who are merely looking for an excuse to act on hatred that already festers in their hearts.
Yugoslavia self-destructed from such hatreds.
yugoslavia destructed because of western scumbags from washington and brussels who were privatising factories, destroyed yugo economy, and financed the hatred that rose tensions to higher level, not because of its own people. You brought your western puppets in power just like gorbachev in USSR whose demoncratic reforms destroyed the country. It's not much of a democracy either. You lso bribed ex yu republics with early EU membership if they seccede so cut the crap nazi assmerican
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#95 Oct 7, 2012
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
Hhaah assmerican hoe you talk like it's a bad thing. When Russians knock on our doors, which they already did, dimplomacy is going fine as always, we will just join forces and drive all the way to washington, united states of idiots will be a history just like confederate stated of idiots.
Russians are our friends, we never were enemies in the first place so I don't understand why would we regret anything. It's you assmericans whom we want to see leaving our occupied land Kosovo. The sooner you go the better.
Well clown, if all that's true..what the fluck are you doing in malta? BTW use spell check, otherwise it makes you look even more like ignorant, bigoted euro trash.
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#97 Oct 7, 2012
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
yugoslavia destructed because of western scumbags from washington and brussels who were privatising factories, destroyed yugo economy, and financed the hatred that rose tensions to higher level, not because of its own people. You brought your western puppets in power just like gorbachev in USSR whose demoncratic reforms destroyed the country. It's not much of a democracy either. You lso bribed ex yu republics with early EU membership if they seccede so cut the crap nazi assmerican
Not true..Yugo collapsed because you guy's couldn't put aside your past differences, history and greed after Tito died. Look at how the country is divided today, even an idiot can see the Croat's made a hell of a land grab. Gorbachev wasn't a western puppet either, only an imbecile that distorts history would think that.
Islamnotlover

Mosjøen, Norway

#98 Oct 7, 2012
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaim yourself and not the West!!!.

And do your homework better next time before you writing in here. You only fool yourself with this propaganda
Dalmatino

Sliema, Malta

#99 Oct 7, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Well clown, if all that's true..what the fluck are you doing in malta? BTW use spell check, otherwise it makes you look even more like ignorant, bigoted euro trash.
Retarded bimbo, I live in Serbia. malta is a proxy server which I must use to gain an access here. You see I was suspended or silenced call it whatever you like, by your talbanian pals, so this is the only way.

You write in the same way as lily satan's wh...e. Man is that you in the picture? You're fu..ing ugly no wonder you became lesbian although I think you should better screw with hogs, suits you more, fatty
Dalmatino

Madliena, Malta

#100 Oct 7, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true..Yugo collapsed because you guy's couldn't put aside your past differences, history and greed after Tito died. Look at how the country is divided today, even an idiot can see the Croat's made a hell of a land grab. Gorbachev wasn't a western puppet either, only an imbecile that distorts history would think that.
How did they live together for 50 years then? And what was gorbachev, a Pinocchio then? Everybody knows you assmericans put your people in power in every country in the world. When that country disagrees, you just bomb them. That's how you measure your demoncracy. The more depleted uranium bombs you drop the bigger the demoncracy.

Just stick to your lesbianism and pedicure manicure and leave the political thing to those who are in it
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#101 Oct 7, 2012
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded bimbo, I live in Serbia. malta is a proxy server which I must use to gain an access here. You see I was suspended or silenced call it whatever you like, by your talbanian pals, so this is the only way.
You write in the same way as lily satan's wh...e. Man is that you in the picture? You're fu..ing ugly no wonder you became lesbian although I think you should better screw with hogs, suits you more, fatty
Funny when there's no basis for an argument, people resort to insults. BTW your showing your not very intuitive or smart, maybe that's why you got blackballed.
Dalmatino

Sliema, Malta

#102 Oct 7, 2012
I don't need your pity, I don't need your advice, I don't need your opinions. You are totally unnecesary. I said what I had to say and I'm satisfied. It's below my level to sink to some sad lesbian's level and what's more funny, american- the most stupid nation in the world

Adios lesbos
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#104 Oct 7, 2012
Dalmatino wrote:
I don't need your pity, I don't need your advice, I don't need your opinions. You are totally unnecesary. I said what I had to say and I'm satisfied. It's below my level to sink to some sad lesbian's level and what's more funny, american- the most stupid nation in the world
Adios lesbos
lesbiand and gays exist in every sociaty and in every nation of the world.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#105 Oct 7, 2012
Dalmatino wrote:
Adios lesbos
thenstay out of our affairs dumbazz fucktard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 7 min TomInElPaso 645
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 8 min WeTheSheeple 1,037
Cops Outnumber Marchers in Belgrade Gay Pride P... 18 min Hungarian 101 24
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 19 min Reverend Alan 135
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 47 min WeTheSheeple 13
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 49 min Reverend Alan 2,281
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 49 min lides 3,495
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 2 hr Belle Sexton 169
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 hr cpeter1313 696

Gay/Lesbian People Search