Jesus portrayed as a transvestite in ...

Jesus portrayed as a transvestite in controversial new take on The Last Supper

There are 277 comments on the The Sun Online story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Jesus portrayed as a transvestite in controversial new take on The Last Supper. In it, The Sun Online reports that:

JESUS is portrayed as a TRANSVESTITE surrounded by gay, lesbian and transexual disciples in this controversial new version of The Last Supper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sun Online.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#21 Oct 5, 2012
I don`t agree with these stuff. It`s not good to make fun of religion, no matter which one. Some things are sacred.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 5, 2012
The wast is disgusting, with their homosexuality, their transexuals, their obsession with sex absolutely disgusting.
1 croat muslim SS Handzar

Msida, Malta

#23 Oct 5, 2012
Were these news linked to american forum as well? I see a lot of western satanists mocking Jesus together with their islamic albanian pals
Islamnotlover

Mosjøen, Norway

#24 Oct 5, 2012
1 croat muslim SS Handzar wrote:
Were these news linked to american forum as well? I see a lot of western satanists mocking Jesus together with their islamic albanian pals
Calm down abit. Try to relax, and dont be so freikin seriusly about this God thing.....its only a 2000 years old fairytale

Balzan, Malta

#25 Oct 5, 2012
I already threw all your atheist facts into the water and shown you that it's not a fairytale. Move on

Location hidden

#26 Oct 5, 2012
Islamnotlover wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down abit. Try to relax, and dont be so freikin seriusly about this God thing.....its only a 2000 years old fairytale
Jesus is not a fairy tale, Jesus being God's son is the fairy tale bit. Jesus was just a man born in an era filled with war and he was trying to tell the different people to stop fighting and share the land but just telling them wasn't going to work so a thing called Heaven had to be made up to persuade people to stop but obviously he didn't succeed as Albanian and Slavs, Arabs and Jews, Indians and Pakistanis, Muslims of different sects show that Jesus was unsuccessful and that we are back in the same war era.

Location hidden

#27 Oct 5, 2012
these dumb servian animals actually believe this is a western attempt to provoke servoi lol

relax cigani, nobody gives a shit about servia

Location hidden

#28 Oct 5, 2012
Ante Pavelic was awesome wrote:
these dumb servian animals actually believe this is a western attempt to provoke servoi lol
Then why do they give so much of a shit about Vojvodina, Republic Srpska and Kosovo if they don't give a shit.
Pure Truth

Stoney Creek, Canada

#29 Oct 5, 2012
Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do they give so much of a shit about Vojvodina, Republic Srpska and Kosovo if they don't give a shit.
Forget Kosovo.

Kosovo iduce godine u Savetu Evrope
http://www.vesti-online.com/Vesti/Srbija/2591...

So called RS is in Bosnia. You want RS you gonna have to give up Vojvodina. You Serbos will never learn.
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#30 Oct 5, 2012
As a die-hard atheist but born in India i had seen a cartoon in ONION( a satire magazine from USA) which depicts Ganesh( Elephant god) in a way that may hurt the majority of HINDUS..
But no one cares..
I respect all religion and accept none
Pure Truth

Stoney Creek, Canada

#31 Oct 5, 2012
Jesus was born gay,

with kids he liked to play,

nobody likes that to say,

discussion for another time, hey.
potkovica

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#32 Oct 5, 2012
Pure Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Forget Kosovo.
So called RS is in Bosnia. You want RS you gonna have to give up Vojvodina. You Serbos will never learn.
Vojvodina will be part of Serbia

Republika Srpska will be independent

http://www.vesti-online.com/Vesti/Ex-YU/25911... -

50% of alvania to Italy 50% of alvania to Greece

Kosovo Raska Vojvodina Republika Srpska are Serbian

Location hidden

#33 Oct 5, 2012
Pure Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Forget Kosovo.
I am not a Serb so I truly don't care about RS. However I have travelled to Northern Serbia and Vojvodina is mostly Serbian so I don't see why Serbia would have to give it up. Kosovo is also partly Serbian and the more Hashim Thaci is stubborn in not wanting partition the longer Kosovo can remain unrecognized by the UN and it leaves a door open for Serbs to retake all of Kosovo and not just some parts.

Balzan, Malta

#34 Oct 5, 2012
They can't stop washing up their mouth with Serbia every day. That's how they don't give a sh.t
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#35 Oct 5, 2012
servs are servs since 1389.
albo traktorija

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#36 Oct 5, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
servs are servs since 1389.
alvos are alvos since 815

http://sno.bravehost.com/karte/karta1.html

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#37 Oct 5, 2012
This picture was made by someone who wants to turn people against each other.

Location hidden

#38 Oct 6, 2012
1 croat muslim SS Handzar wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't stop washing up their mouth with Serbia every day. That's how they don't give a sh.t
maybe i should be more specific, you know, make it simple - like you. an artist's depiction of a religious figure is not a western attempt at provocation, especially not against backwards servistan (who like swearing at/with God - christians!!! lol), you inbreed. a single artist is not the west.

tststs - first homophobic (and proud of it), now the servs throw their fecal matter at a swede nicknaming her "DUH WEST!". if you dont like it then dont exhibit it. lol stupid servoi

Msida, Malta

#39 Oct 6, 2012
It's her who came to Serbia to show her disgraceful pics, no one called her you retarded nazi

All known western politicians support this, as you can read in the news. No use of arguing with a low IQed croat isn't it? Die motherf..ker die motherf..er die

Location hidden

#40 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>
maybe i should be more specific, you know, make it simple - like you. an artist's depiction of a religious figure is not a western attempt at provocation, especially not against backwards servistan (who like swearing at/with God - christians!!! lol), you inbreed. a single artist is not the west.
tststs - first homophobic (and proud of it), now the servs throw their fecal matter at a swede nicknaming her "DUH WEST!". if you dont like it then dont exhibit it. lol stupid servoi
At least Serbs don't react like the muslims did at the new movie insulting Mohamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bronx man cuffed after he hurls gay slurs, cane... 3 min Roderick 3
Memorial Day With BIG BOSS MAN 4 min Roderick 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Frankie Rizzo 49,348
NE Jade's Homosexual OCD Thread 19 min Roderick 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 28 min Frankie Rizzo 6,103
News Ruling: Refusal to print gay pride shirts not d... 39 min wtf 255
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 55 min Frankie Rizzo 25,642
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 14 hr Frankie Rizzo 69,531
More from around the web