Jesus portrayed as a transvestite in ...

Jesus portrayed as a transvestite in controversial new take on The Last Supper

There are 277 comments on the The Sun Online story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Jesus portrayed as a transvestite in controversial new take on The Last Supper. In it, The Sun Online reports that:

JESUS is portrayed as a TRANSVESTITE surrounded by gay, lesbian and transexual disciples in this controversial new version of The Last Supper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sun Online.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#270 Oct 29, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch the documentary and learn something.
I already know about the one time patrons at a bar were unjustly targeted.

Yahoo.

It however does not give you flamers the right to push your crotches into our face while blocking traffic where little kids can see on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#271 Oct 29, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
The Tournament of Roses Parade has more attendance than that and they don't have little jerkoffs rubbing their naked balls in public.
If you little flamers didn't want your fellow queers to behave like that they wouldn't be there.
Think me wrong?
Show me ONE areticle that imposes a fine, punishment or even a wish from the gay community that asks these little queers not to parade around naked or perform sexually implied acts in public. Just one.
Fact is you can't liar.
50k is just average. It's 100s of thousands in big cities.

The fines would be imposed by the Cities themselves.

There is no way to verbalize such a policy to attendees. The parade entrants DO receive participation criteria, and those are enforced.

Location hidden

#272 Oct 29, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
I already know about the one time patrons at a bar were unjustly targeted.
Yahoo.
It however does not give you flamers the right to push your crotches into our face while blocking traffic where little kids can see on a sunny Saturday afternoon.
Organized parades have permits from their cities, and last only a couple of hours at most. Most less.

Location hidden

#273 Oct 29, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
50k is just average. It's 100s of thousands in big cities.
The fines would be imposed by the Cities themselves.
There is no way to verbalize such a policy to attendees. The parade entrants DO receive participation criteria, and those are enforced.
Apparently not.

And there were no efforts towards verbalizing or giving written statements towards attendees so your "point" is moot let alone it is not impossible dipshit.

Here's the skinny - NEVER cry that gays are being victmized again. You want sympathy and empathy but can give none in return.

Location hidden

#274 Oct 29, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Organized parades have permits from their cities, and last only a couple of hours at most. Most less.
How long does it take for a little girl to witness some man's penis while he's jumping around in some parade about being "proud" he gets to screw his boyfriend on cold winter nights by the fire?

Keep that shit in enclosed areas jackass.

Location hidden

#275 Oct 29, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Organized parades have permits from their cities,
You just gave me an idea.

Me and others can present our city with the idea of a lawsuit should we deem aspects of any upcoming gay pride parade as being vulgar and/or block necessary traffic routes.

Finding a lawyer(s) would be easy given I have friends whom are in that profession let alone the number of people who share my view.

Thanks buddy.

Location hidden

#276 Oct 29, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
How long does it take for a little girl to witness some man's penis while he's jumping around in some parade about being "proud" he gets to screw his boyfriend on cold winter nights by the fire?
Keep that shit in enclosed areas jackass.
For a couple hours once a year, take your "little girl" somewhere else.

Duh.

Such occurrences are rare. The rest is what you'd see at any Mardi Gras parade ... without all the flashing for strings of Mardi Gras beads, of course.

Location hidden

#277 Oct 29, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
For a couple hours once a year, take your "little girl" somewhere else.
Duh.
Such occurrences are rare. The rest is what you'd see at any Mardi Gras parade ... without all the flashing for strings of Mardi Gras beads, of course.
If these occurances were 'rare' I wouldn't be able to access so many pictures to the fact they indeed are not let alone witness it first hand when my car was blocked by a sick gay parade in San Francisco in the late 80's.

Don't lie.

Mardis Gras?-Takes place in a single location over a limited time. Why can't you then take your queer display of sexuality you call a gay parade to a singular location over a limited period of time then??

I know why. Because you think you can be insensitive to everyone else as combative queer. What's odd is you ask for sympathy in return. Funny....but your thought process is not only screwed up in a sexual nature but in any form of rationale as well.

As far as taking my little girl elsewhere we don't live in the old communist Russia despite you wish we did.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#278 Oct 29, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
If these occurances were 'rare' I wouldn't be able to access so many pictures to the fact they indeed are not let alone witness it first hand when my car was blocked by a sick gay parade in San Francisco in the late 80's.
Don't lie.
Mardis Gras?-Takes place in a single location over a limited time. Why can't you then take your queer display of sexuality you call a gay parade to a singular location over a limited period of time then??
I know why. Because you think you can be insensitive to everyone else as combative queer. What's odd is you ask for sympathy in return. Funny....but your thought process is not only screwed up in a sexual nature but in any form of rationale as well.
As far as taking my little girl elsewhere we don't live in the old communist Russia despite you wish we did.
you really need help fucktard.... why don't you go back in the military where you can kill people again... murderer

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#279 Oct 29, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie.
just curious how many women and children you killed in collateral damage while being all you could be.... baby killer fucktard
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#280 Oct 29, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't see beyond your horizon. To think that this is "the world" is defective thought.
And there is your answer.
You havent answered my questions yet you blame me for being arrogant! I do apologize for being realistic about humanity unlike some people!

Location hidden

#281 Oct 29, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie.
I wouldn't take kids down to Bourbon Street on Mardi Gras night, or to Spring Break week in Miami.

How could you NOT know that PRIDE was scheduled in SF? It hasn't been an impropmtu event (none of them have) since the end of the '60s.

What's your trouble understanding that?

Go close down some of the hetero strip clubs and nude beaches, Mrs. Grundy.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#282 Oct 30, 2012
No matter how much you say its not,deep inside everyone knows it! It doesnt matter what you want or say or even believe,humanity is nowhere close to working together! We all can see this but majority of us choose to ingnore it!

Location hidden

#283 Oct 30, 2012
Nandrelle wrote:
No matter how much you say its not,deep inside everyone knows it! It doesnt matter what you want or say or even believe,humanity is nowhere close to working together! We all can see this but majority of us choose to ingnore it!
That's part of the mental problems arising from our developing brains.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#284 Nov 1, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's part of the mental problems arising from our developing brains.
you mean serbian pumpkin brains

Location hidden

#285 Nov 1, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you mean serbian pumpkin brains
no.
TheSunGod

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#287 Feb 3, 2014
I find this hilarious! Shit why not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News End of Boy Scouts' ban on gays prompts elation ... 8 min goonsquad 38
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 min Lamar 24,009
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 11 min Respect71 700
News Sam Smith gets 'upset' over gay rights 36 min Earl 3
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 36 min NoMo 6,509
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 37 min Frankie Rizzo 8,043
News Elkhart mayor asks city council to withdraw LGB... 46 min WasteWater 12
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 55 min NorCal Native 1,636
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 1 hr NorCal Native 1,153
More from around the web