Under Obama, America funding gay righ...

Under Obama, America funding gay rights and attacks on Christians overseas

There are 6 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Under Obama, America funding gay rights and attacks on Christians overseas. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Haven't we been told time and time again that President Obama is a "Christian"? At the 2011 Prayer Breakfast, Pres.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Hey, you christians wanted Islam to come into being, reap what you sew.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#2 Jun 16, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Hey, you christians wanted Islam to come into being, reap what you sew.
Where on earth did you get that belief from? That good "Christian" Barack Obama? Besides, it is you "reap what you SOW." To sow means to plant seeds that grow. Sew is to stitch together two pieces of cloth. BTW, you might read the article.

Since: Apr 08

Perth Road, Canada

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Two main sources used in that article: World Net Daily, and Mr. Conservative.

With them the end of the world is always near.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Interesting how supporting Islamic regimes has suddenly become "anti-Christian." Was it anti-Christian under GWB? GHWB? RR? Oh, right. It's only because we have a Muslim foreigner as POTUS now. I learned that from reading WND and Weekly Standard. I needed a laugh because I can't get Stuff anymore.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#5 Jun 16, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
Interesting how supporting Islamic regimes has suddenly become "anti-Christian." Was it anti-Christian under GWB? GHWB? RR? Oh, right. It's only because we have a Muslim foreigner as POTUS now. I learned that from reading WND and Weekly Standard. I needed a laugh because I can't get Stuff anymore.
And what is an "Islamic" regime? The Shah was a Muslim, and the conservatives LOVED him!

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#7 Jun 17, 2013
We all know that there are Christians and then there are christians. Rand Paul would probably have us give financial support to the christians in Uganda who promote the death sentence for gay people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clock ticking, but tweaks in play for N. Caroli... 9 min NOM s Waffle House 3
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 10 min Brian_G 779
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... 11 min sharona 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min Respect71 37,361
Great Gays 43 min Gay History 1
News Anti-gay parents compare LGBT student group at ... 54 min Robin Hood 35
News EEOC files 1st sexual orientation discriminatio... 1 hr Robin Hood 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Just Think 13,096
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 6 hr country 964
More from around the web