United States

#1 Oct 24, 2013
Interesting:)
Artie

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Interesting:)
Be sure and post your forwarding address :-)

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 24, 2013
Lean to spell and get a life. Sorry Frankie, you have a problem and I do hope you can be cured. Bigotry will be cured some day.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 24, 2013
Well, well. Maybe "Johnny Spandex", aka, "Straight Stalker',aka, "Girl Scout", aka.."Atrie"...could admit he will never leave his mother's basement. No matter how many houseboats, military disabilities, wheelchairs, fishing trips, or one breasted skanks he claims to screw.
Pablo

Lisbon, Portugal

#7 Oct 24, 2013
ChigayColin wrote:
Lean to spell and get a life. Sorry Frankie, you have a problem and I do hope you can be cured. Bigotry will be cured some day.
Hi Jade!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Oct 24, 2013
Remember, there is only one gay on these threads. He posts using numerous usernames. Hey.. did Frankie drive his battery operated legs off the end of his imaginary dock, and drown?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#10 Oct 25, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Remember, there is only one gay on these threads. He posts using numerous usernames. Hey.. did Frankie drive his battery operated legs off the end of his imaginary dock, and drown?
Reported for hate speech against old people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BIG BOSS MANs BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY 8 min BIG BOSS MAN 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min June VanDerMark 58,469
News Gay couple, devout baker take cake fight to hig... 12 min EdmondWA 71
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 35 min positronium 14,838
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 39 min NW Jade 26,921
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 1 hr MISSION IMPROBABLE 111
News Commission to vote on anti-gay marriage resolution 1 hr MISSION IMPROBABLE 3
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 1 hr GodSmacked 415
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 2 hr NotSoDivineMsM 336
More from around the web