Oklahoma Senate OKs adoption bill LGB...

Oklahoma Senate OKs adoption bill LGBT group is fighting

There are 19 comments on the KTEN-TV Denison story from Mar 16, 2018, titled Oklahoma Senate OKs adoption bill LGBT group is fighting. In it, KTEN-TV Denison reports that:

A bill that opponents say would allow religious-based adoption agencies to discriminate against same-sex couples, single people and non-Christians has cleared the Oklahoma Senate. The bill would cover child-placing agencies that block adoptive parents who do not meet the agencies' religious or moral standards.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTEN-TV Denison.

Rainbow Kid

New York, NY

#1 Mar 16, 2018
Federal courthouse; here we come
again
Fundie Fatwass Decree

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2018
The summary fails to specify whether or not adoption agencies which get public funding are included. Because "journalists" are stupid as a rule.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3 Mar 17, 2018
Fundie Fatwass Decree wrote:
The summary fails to specify whether or not adoption agencies which get public funding are included. Because "journalists" are stupid as a rule.
Section C makes it pretty clear. Maybe, in your case, it's the reader, not the journalist.
Rev Don Wildmoan

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 17, 2018
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Section C makes it pretty clear. Maybe, in your case, it's the reader, not the journalist.
I clearly said the summary, the lead, in essence, failed to include the central fact of the controversy - theocracy. You must be an idiot journalist...and your urinating in rage exploits in public bathrooms are "investigative exposes."

Now, of course urinating in rage talibangelicals would not think government funding for theocratic principles is germane. That's a given about the talibangelicals. The journalists should understand the issue, however. It's basic.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5 Mar 17, 2018
Rev Don Wildmoan wrote:
<quoted text>

I clearly said the summary, the lead, in essence, failed to include the central fact of the controversy - theocracy. You must be an idiot journalist...and your urinating in rage exploits in public bathrooms are "investigative exposes."

Now, of course urinating in rage talibangelicals would not think government funding for theocratic principles is germane. That's a given about the talibangelicals. The journalists should understand the issue, however. It's basic.
The info is there, you failed to read it. It wasn't in my supermarket circular though.
Rev Don Wildmoan

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Mar 17, 2018
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The info is there, you failed to read it. It wasn't in my supermarket circular though.
The theocratic aspect is the lead, but it was suppressed into the body. Like your (male) homosexual fixations were suppressed...barely.
Rev Don Wildmoan

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 17, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what would you do if some creep invaded your privacy at the urinals? Ask him for a date?
If he were repulsive enough I would inquire whether his name was "Frankie Rizzo" or "Wondering."

Speaking of which, the latter sicko has himself acknowledged his urinating in rage response was "inappropriate." Meaning even he knows there are appropriate responses....

Hope that helps!
Rev Don Wildmoan

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Mar 17, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If some creep is blatantly invading my privacy at the urinals to get his sexual jollies I think peeing on his shoes is an appropriate response.
So you're sicker than Wondering. News flash.

Wondering: "Inappropriate behavior calls for an inappropriate response."
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#11 Mar 17, 2018
Rev Don Wildmoan wrote:
<quoted text>

So you're sicker than Wondering. News flash.

The guy doing the invading is the sick one, not that I'd expect you to understand that. You're probably one of them. They should be arrested and sentenced to a mandatory year in a metal health facility.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#12 Mar 17, 2018
mental health facility. But you knew that.
Rev Don Wildmoan

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Mar 17, 2018
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy doing the invading is the sick one
But you are that guy by the evidence of your extreme (male) homosexual fixations as well as your by own admission:

Although "inappropriate" is you being kind to yourself.
Rev Don Wildmoan

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Mar 17, 2018
The new-ish Pur pitcher filters (purport to) reduce lead.
Rev Don Wildmoan

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Mar 17, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying people who don't like their privacy being outrageously violated are sick?
No, I'm saying urinators in rage are sick, especially when they "choose" to spend 40 hours a week in lgbt threads hobnobbing with the homosexuals they're always railing against.
Rev Don Wildmoan

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Mar 17, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I strongly disagree. I think getting your shoes pissed on is a mild response to your gross invasion of privacy to get your sexual jollies.
I know you strongly disagree with Wondering, who allowed that his reaction of urinating in rage on the shoes of other men in public restrooms was an "inappropriate" reaction. That was my very point about you.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#20 Mar 18, 2018
Rev Don Wildmoan wrote:
<quoted text>

No, I'm saying urinators in rage are sick, especially when they "choose" to spend 40 hours a week in lgbt threads hobnobbing with the homosexuals they're always railing against.
What you're saying is the creeps invading their privacy are heroes and mentally healthy because they are gay. I wouldn't expect less from you.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#25 Mar 18, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

Philly Silly believes that if you protest when a gay man is invading your privacy, you are a homophobe and should be arrested.

Then the victim (The gay man who is invading your privacy) should be monetarily compensated. Also the man protesting your invasion of his privacy should be sent to mandatory sensitivity training.
Frankie, it's crazy. The important thing to remember here is so is Philly, he's also a confirmed heterophobe.
The Wheeze of Trump

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Mar 18, 2018
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're saying is the creeps invading their privacy are heroes and mentally healthy because they are gay. I wouldn't expect less from you.
No, I am saying you're unwell due to your evident, persistent, deep seated psychosexual conflicts. After all, you yourself equated the two behaviors when you dribbled on about your "inappropriate reaction" to "inappropriate behavior." And you did so here in the lgbt (male homosexual as far as you're concerned) forum here at topix...where you spend 40 hours a week railing against all things (male) homosexual.

BTW, that remains the best post ever, urinator in rage - the one where you acknowledged your behavior in bus terminal restrooms.

Hope that helps!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#28 Mar 18, 2018
The Wheeze of Trump wrote:
<quoted text>

No, I am saying you're unwell due to your evident, persistent, deep seated psychosexual conflicts. After all, you yourself equated the two behaviors when you dribbled on about your "inappropriate reaction" to "inappropriate behavior." And you did so here in the lgbt (male homosexual as far as you're concerned) forum here at topix...where you spend 40 hours a week railing against all things (male) homosexual.

BTW, that remains the best post ever, urinator in rage - the one where you acknowledged your behavior in bus terminal restrooms.

Hope that helps!
But you're the superfreak.
The Wheeze of Trump

Philadelphia, PA

#29 Mar 18, 2018
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're the superfreak.
You're being modest again, urinator in rage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Fox Contributor Tammy Bruce Defends Homopho... 36 min Concerned 13
News Supreme Court sides with Colorado baker on same... (Jun '18) 56 min Imprtnrd 2,271
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 4,294
News Gay refugee fears for his life when he's deported 1 hr Carson 1
News Both sides back religious discrimination laws b... 1 hr Carson 1
News Man who helped an 'ex-lesbian' kidnap her daugh... 3 hr spud 29
Impeachment in 2019? 17 hr Tre H 2