Prop 8 Ruling Too Much To Comprehend ...

Prop 8 Ruling Too Much To Comprehend For Randy Thomasson

There are 125 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jul 6, 2013, titled Prop 8 Ruling Too Much To Comprehend For Randy Thomasson. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

SaveCalifornia's Randy Thomasson is having trouble understanding the nature of the SCOTUS ruling regarding Prop 8. He thinks its still in effect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#180 Jul 12, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not. God decided to take him to heaven so he didn't have to deal with used toilet paper like you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zrVZBXVyamwXX
Golem had a heart attack. RIP

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#183 Jul 12, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you had AIDS [email protected]??
The Golem was a friend of ours, he was brilliantly intelligent and a Jewish scholar. Have some respect for our friend. What's wrong with you to scoff at death of a friend? How would YOU feel if someone taunted YOUR friend's death?

SURELY your mom or school taught you the Golden Rule at sometime in your life.

You have kids. Are you teaching them to be intolerant cruel little jerks?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#186 Jul 13, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Golem had a heart attack. RIP
I know. He was one of the people I admired on here. He knew what he was talking about which is so unlike the ones who come on here trying to trash him.

They are the same trolls he made kitty litter out of while he lived!

And as a person who has been living with advanced HIV since 1990. It's not AIDS anymore because it's no longer a syndrome with an unknown origin and no known effective treatment, both of which are part of the medical definition of "syndrome".

Of course the anti-gays are trying to re-define the words "all", "marriage", "father", "mother", "citizen", "spouse", and "family", just to name a few, so I'm not surprised.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#187 Jul 13, 2013
ooops forgot one passage:
As a person living with advanced HIV I know it's not HIV that causes death but rather other infections or circumstances.

I also wonder how they know if he even had HIV.(They don't know, of course).

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#188 Jul 13, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>The Golem was a friend of ours, he was brilliantly intelligent and a Jewish scholar. Have some respect for our friend. What's wrong with you to scoff at death of a friend? How would YOU feel if someone taunted YOUR friend's death?
SURELY your mom or school taught you the Golden Rule at sometime in your life.
You have kids. Are you teaching them to be intolerant cruel little jerks?
You are presuming our dear POODLE Pepper was even raised by anyone aside from skunks. Oh wait, even skunks have manners. My bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Gay cake' appeal decided 15 min Newt G s Next Wife 22
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 19 min TRUMP WINNERS 1,859
News Walmart agrees to $7.5 million settlement in di... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 1
News Trudeau tells French-speaking nations there's '... 1 hr GrowUp 12
News Walking Dead Star Says His Beloved Character Is... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 4
News Trump's Pick For Secretary Of Education Is Bets... 2 hr TomInElPaso 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 42,771
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr lides 22,324
More from around the web