Okla. Restaurateur Faces Social Media...

Okla. Restaurateur Faces Social Media Backlash for Anti-Gay, Racist Remarks

There are 15 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 10, 2014, titled Okla. Restaurateur Faces Social Media Backlash for Anti-Gay, Racist Remarks. In it, EDGE reports that:

Enid Oklahoma; sounds like a drag name, no? Yet this small city of less than 50,000 inhabitants has found itself in the spotlight thanks to the racist and anti-gay rhetoric of a local restauranteur, the British newspaper The Mirror reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

SteamRoller

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 10, 2014
Chick fil A franchisee?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#2 Feb 10, 2014
He should open a branch in Moscow --- and move there!

Since: Feb 10

Woodstock, Illinois

#3 Feb 10, 2014
Cretins like this are the best examples for equality that we could hope for. He is a shining example to those on the fence of the ugliness of hate.
Homophobic Trash

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Feb 10, 2014
Ultimate Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on
But how many hours a day do you spend posting back and forth to yourself under different monikers?
Homophobic Trash

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Feb 10, 2014
Ultimate Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe you're talking about yourself, you pathetic shiteater.
What's the matter, sexually messed up christer? Don't feel like borrowing my new moniker to express your closet love for feces and underage boys?
Stan

Appomattox, VA

#10 Feb 11, 2014
Ultimate Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey shiteater, time to service your ......
Man, I've never met a gay person who is sexually demented like you are, and yet here you are, spewing crap at them. It's just sad. You know you aren't hurting any gay's feelings with this crap, right? Your diarrhea of the soul is all your own, and it's only wrecking your life.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Feb 11, 2014
SteamRoller wrote:
I love Chick-fil-A
Which end do you kiss?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#13 Feb 11, 2014
This restaurant owner is typical redneck trash. Always seeking attention and putting the spotlight on bigotry. Can't keep his bigot opinions to himself. Has to flaunt it with a T-shirt in everyone's face. He should just take a one way trip to Russia.

Gee trollsÂ….does the above look at a familiar?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Feb 11, 2014
"look at all" Thinking faster than I can type!
Raymond

Torrance, CA

#15 Feb 11, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
This restaurant owner is typical redneck trash. Always seeking attention and putting the spotlight on bigotry. Can't keep his bigot opinions to himself. Has to flaunt it with a T-shirt in everyone's face. He should just take a one way trip to Russia.
Gee trollsÂ….does the above look at a familiar?
Well looky thar Jade has actually has a opinion
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Feb 11, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
like to insult a straight person by calling them what you are
Homosexually obsessed, feces dwelling, phobic closet cases are just a bit different from gay men. Like 180 degrees different.

I guess the reparative therapy [sic] which doesn't work results in an unquenchable amount of rage.
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Feb 11, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you've changed your name once again
I rather like when post using my moniker, "Homophobic Trash." It makes it all worthwhile.

Your use of this one will be just as amusing.
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Feb 11, 2014
"I rather like when you post using my moniker,'Homophobic Trash....'"
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Feb 11, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been posting under everyone's name
No, closet case, I have been posting under some of your monikers some of the time, and I make up some of my own monikers.

Thank you for supplying me with the idea of posting as you, you feces obsessed closet case.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#23 Feb 20, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Doctor Who 42,977
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 10 min Doctor Who 2,239
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 24 min who cares 22,538
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 27 min June VanDerMark 12,299
News Is Same-Sex Attraction a Sin? 39 min No Teq Cok 8
News Trump's staff picks disappoint, alarm minority ... 43 min WasteWater 270
News Woman Hangs Rainbow Christmas Lights to Protest... 1 hr I Hate Queers 4
More from around the web