Fla. man executed in boy's rape, murder

Fla. man executed in boy's rape, murder

There are 46 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Feb 13, 2014, titled Fla. man executed in boy's rape, murder. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

Congress appears on track to send President Barack Obama must-do legislation to extend Treasury's borrowing authority without any concessions from the White House.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#3 Feb 13, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
It's really insane, that society would have waited eighteen years to get rid of this homosexual filth. America keeps letting the Marxist judges make further inroads into allowing homosexual perverts into the midst of your children's lives and education. A disproportionate number of serial murderers are homosexuals, as are a disproportionate percentage of child molesters. Execute the rapists! Stop allowing homosexual and atheist judges to override the right of the people to make laws protecting their communities.
A fabrication of your feverish little brain . Most male-child molesters ( no less than 94%) are heterosexuals ; check with the FBI or any reputable hospital instead of shooting-off your ignorant , irresponsible mouth .

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 13, 2014
Normally I am against the death penalty, but I won't lose any sleep over this one. I do find it amusing, though, that so many of these dregs of society find "religion" in prison. Religion, the last hope of so many useless people.
Bruce

Buffalo, NY

#9 Feb 13, 2014
Keep queers away from little boys!!
Bruce

Buffalo, NY

#10 Feb 13, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
98% of all little boys molested are molested by Queers.
The other 2% are by female molesters.
Bruce

Buffalo, NY

#11 Feb 13, 2014
Queers are running around waving rainbow flags, meanwhile this case shows what homosexuality is really all about.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12 Feb 13, 2014
Bruce wrote:
Queers are running around waving rainbow flags, meanwhile this case shows what homosexuality is really all about.
No, what it shows is your complete lack of education on the facts.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#13 Feb 13, 2014
Anyone who harms a child in this way should be removed from society. Permanently. Fortunately, this criminal was. But a person's sexual orientation has nothing to do with their propensity to be a predator, or a murderer.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#14 Feb 13, 2014
Bruce wrote:
Why would you say such an illogical thing? Are all straight folks really about such things, because so many are the perpetrators?

At least start with logic.

Since: Nov 08

Alabaster, AL

#15 Feb 13, 2014
Another real issue here are all the ignorant posters like Bruce who know nothing about which they speak. Probably closet cases or molesters themselves. Any adult that molests a child should be castrated. Ignorant jerks like those above need to realize they are capable independent thought. No matter what their GOP or church masters tell them. But no they just remain mindless drones spewing whatever crap they are told. Pay them no mind, they really don't have one any. R.I.P. GOP and Right-wingers in 2014!
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#16 Feb 13, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
FBI statistics are the ones establishing the disproportionate number of homosexual child molesters. Homosexuals comprise less than 2% of any population, yet represent about 33% of child molesters.
The 2% and the 33% are only more of your fantasies ; but even if the last were true what excuse can you offer for the 67%? Depravity ..? Insanity ..? You can easily see that throwing the first stone has , in many cases , the fatal effect of a boomerang ..

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#17 Feb 13, 2014
HOMOSEXuality is EVIL wrote:
I just wish Queers would leave the little boys alone.
I don't see what one has to do with the other. Are we to assume because women and girls have been raped/molested by men that all heterosexual (STRAIGHT) men should be supervised around all girls including their own daughters? That all heterosexual men are rapists and pedophiles? Pedophiles like children not adults of either gender. Rape and many times molestation is about power to the perpetrator, not sexual attraction. Homosexuals like other adults of the same gender. You are comparing apples to non-food items.
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#18 Feb 13, 2014
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see what one has to do with the other. Are we to assume because women and girls have been raped/molested by men that all heterosexual (STRAIGHT) men should be supervised around all girls including their own daughters? That all heterosexual men are rapists and pedophiles? Pedophiles like children not adults of either gender. Rape and many times molestation is about power to the perpetrator, not sexual attraction. Homosexuals like other adults of the same gender. You are comparing apples to non-food items.
Exactly !( and of course you must have noticed that the word " homosexual " was not mentioned either by the parents of the unfortunate victim or anywhere in the article ; the ones that have mentioned it (oh so very insistently ) are the usual sick bigots .

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#19 Feb 13, 2014
RalphB wrote:
Normally I am against the death penalty, but I won't lose any sleep over this one. I do find it amusing, though, that so many of these dregs of society find "religion" in prison. Religion, the last hope of so many useless people.
I agree. If the death penalty were reserved for cases like this and the Charles Manson murders, I doubt there'd be much controversy. As it is, enforcement of the death penalty has more to do with your wealth and the color of your skin (as well as what state convicted you).

New Hampshire has a bill to repeal its death penalty active this year. We actually have one prisoner sentenced to death right now. But we have carried out fewer death sentences in three centuries (since BEFORE the Revolutionary War) than Texas carries out in a year. The last prisoner executed under New Hampshire law was 1939. Another prisoner sentenced to death by hanging took it upon himself to carry out his sentence in his cell. The last person sentenced to death was reprieved by a SCOTUS ruling.

Personally, I favor retaining the death penalty in New Hampshire as long as it is meted out sparingly.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#21 Feb 13, 2014
I love how all the trolls are flocking to this discussion to post their bull-sh*t and lies.

Yes. Some gay people do horrible things. Some straight people do, too. When straight people all stop murdering, raping, molesting, and abusing children, when they all live virtuous lives of peace and harmony and respect for everyone else,*then* you can start throwing stones at gay people.

Until then, quit wasting everyone's time. And stop jerking yourself off while you type your hate. Your mom is getting tired of buying you new keyboards.
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Feb 13, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
It's really insane, that society would have waited eighteen years to get rid of this
Go and similarly defame heterosexuality itself on the basis of all the str8 men violently raping women. And children.

Then we'll know you don't merely have a sexual disorder.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#24 Feb 13, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You Queers just stay away from little boys
I'll refer you to my two godsons, who my husband and I helped raise right alongside their (straight) parents from the days they were both born. They're now in high school and junior high school. The older one is an Eagle Scout and the younger one is on his way to the same. Neither of them are straight A students, but I don't think they've either ever got a C in anything, either. They both play sports and video games. The older one is into music and plays just about every brass instrument made. The younger one is a budding artist that sketches and paints with amazing ease. They both play piano. The older one has a long-time (for high school) girlfriend, who is lovely. The younger one still finds girls annoying (he's 12), but he's coming around slowly to seeing that they're not all that bad, really.

I can see why you're so afraid of us queers influencing little boys. These two that my husband are I are partially responsible for are truly nightmares, aren't they? For you and your type, anyway. For everyone else they're awesome individuals that will make brilliant contributions to the world.

Sorry about that.

:-)
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Feb 13, 2014
Pursuant to this execution I assume we will be having one less homophobic closet case posting here.
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Feb 13, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you they're getting ready to execute?
Closet case, git ur hom skool teechur to splain that "executed" means it has already happened.

You stupid trash can't even get attempted insults to make sense. Must be the inbreeding.
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#28 Feb 13, 2014
Marcavage s Trick wrote:
<quoted text>
Closet case, git ur hom skool teechur to splain that "executed" means it has already happened.
You stupid trash can't even get attempted insults to make sense. Must be the inbreeding.
Right .. " He who' s losing ground during an argument gets mad first " ( Old South American saying ).

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#29 Feb 13, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
FBI statistics are the ones establishing the disproportionate number of homosexual child molesters. Homosexuals comprise less than 2% of any population, yet represent about 33% of child molesters.
OK. So provide a link to where the FBI has published this assessment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 5,402
News Catholic parents fight gay couple's adoption 1 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 2 hr jonjedi 76
News Perry doubted his win was legitimate. Now Texas... 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 3
News International stars turn to gay bashing 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 2 hr Vros 959
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Judgement 25,253
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 4 hr EdmondWA 33
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 hr Inquisitor 46,301
More from around the web