Sam Adams pulls out of Boston St. Pat...

Sam Adams pulls out of Boston St. Patrick's parade

There are 163 comments on the WHDH story from Mar 14, 2014, titled Sam Adams pulls out of Boston St. Patrick's parade. In it, WHDH reports that:

The maker of Sam Adams beer announced Friday that it is withdrawing its sponsorship of Boston's St. Patrick's Day parade because organizers exclude gay groups.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHDH.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#201 Mar 22, 2014
who gives a big fat rats rear end what sam adams does or doesn't does.

A company should stick to producing and selling beer and leave it to the local residents of the area decide who should or who should not be marching in a st Patrick day parade or any event in the neighborhood..

Its none of the beer company's business.

Keep in mind there are lots of other good beers and adult beverages available to drink. The world will not stop turning on its axis if they stop selling sam adams in the hood or if some people are not permitted to march.

Get a life already.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#202 Mar 22, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
More fantasies. What's worse, a poster that changes his name or an extremely over imaginative homosexual that can't get anything right? I say you.
YOU'RE the one screaming and crying like a little girl who dropped her new pink sweater into the mud on the way to church about what other adults do in the privacy of their own homes, not me. I don't care WHAT you do at home with blinds closed. Why do you obsess about what I and others like me do?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#203 Mar 22, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are one dumb, confused, hater. Your existence is here, 24/7, hating on anyone and everyone that doesn't worship gay marriage. You're a sad little pos.
How would YOU know that, unless you were stalking him 24/7 to monitor his posts? I note you are on here almost daily yourself. What do YOU get out of it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biden backs transgender military service as US ... 42 min serfs up 162
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... (Mar '15) 1 hr Termiraider 7,886
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 1 hr Normal Person 4,644
News Penny Bailey's son Stephen charged with her bus... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 3 hr RemainGood 713
News I have Gay friends...and they're all going to b... 3 hr Impala 244
News Gay Man Found Shot Dead In Detroit 3 hr R One 9
News Hillary Clinton says jail was a right thinga fo... 3 hr Fa-Foxy 81
News Judge says Georgia's gay marriage ban can't be ... 4 hr WelbyMD 12
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Respect7l 27,098
News County seeks grace from God over gay marriage 6 hr Tommy Twonutz 107
More from around the web