Pope Francis Dances Around Calling Fo...

Pope Francis Dances Around Calling For Repeal Of French Marriage Law

There are 16 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jun 15, 2013, titled Pope Francis Dances Around Calling For Repeal Of French Marriage Law. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Pope Francis I met with French politicians this week, and where he hinted heavily they should repeal the new same-sex marriage law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Jan 08

Manassas, VA

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Perhaps he also hinted that slavery should be legalized and that women really are the property of their husbands/fathers. The RCC is so hopelessly homophobic they have lost any credibility.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Dubya wrote:
Perhaps he also hinted that slavery should be legalized and that women really are the property of their husbands/fathers. The RCC is so hopelessly homophobic they have lost any credibility.
They are showing more adherence to Biblical truth than a lot of Protestant churches are.

“Be an independent thinker”

Since: Jul 10

Greenville, Ohio

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Where does the Bible say a woman has to run the risk of being knocked up every time she has sex, and with no say in the matter? Isn't 7x10^9 people enough?

Why didn't they try to stop a fellow Catholic by the name of Adolph Hitler?

Why have they looked to the UN to establish peace on Earth and not God?

Why are they so silent on the approaching Kingdom of God?

Why do they teach the idea of suffering in hell when King Solomon says the dead don't know anything, and therefore can't suffer (Eccl. 9:5, 10)? Because as Jesus said, they teach commands of men as doctrines (Matt. 15:1-9).

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#4 Jun 15, 2013
penman1 wrote:
Where does the Bible say a woman has to run the risk of being knocked up every time she has sex, and with no say in the matter? Isn't 7x10^9 people enough?
Why didn't they try to stop a fellow Catholic by the name of Adolph Hitler?
Why have they looked to the UN to establish peace on Earth and not God?
Why are they so silent on the approaching Kingdom of God?
Why do they teach the idea of suffering in hell when King Solomon says the dead don't know anything, and therefore can't suffer (Eccl. 9:5, 10)? Because as Jesus said, they teach commands of men as doctrines (Matt. 15:1-9).
Dude, your Jehovah's Witness training is showing! Are you sure you should be associating with worldly people on this forum? This may be bad association for you. Oh, I forgot -- this probably counts as field service and you'll report the hours. Do you count it as a return visit too when you post more than once? Too bad you can't make any placements here.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Francie danced?

Since: Jan 08

Bangkok, Thailand

#6 Jun 16, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
They are showing more adherence to Biblical truth than a lot of Protestant churches are.
If you want real "Biblical truth" then go out and kill some adulterers... and shouldn't you be organizing a committee to assisnate the "Long Island Medium"? That's what the Bible says should happen. And I assume you're not shaving or, heaven forbid, trimming your beard. However, chances are, you're just another hypocritical asshole bigot who doesn't have anything better to do than judge his neighbors.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Dubya wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want real "Biblical truth" then go out and kill some adulterers... and shouldn't you be organizing a committee to assisnate the "Long Island Medium"? That's what the Bible says should happen. And I assume you're not shaving or, heaven forbid, trimming your beard. However, chances are, you're just another hypocritical asshole bigot who doesn't have anything better to do than judge his neighbors.
Chances are CHANCE will ignore your logical arguments and toss out the tired old "Why should I speak to someone who does NOT understand the bible?" Like it takes a PhD in biblical studies to understand adulterers should be killed? Or DON'T shave your beard. HOW much more clear can that be?

Palm Springs, California

#8 Jun 16, 2013
snyper wrote:
Francie danced?
I have an image of him doing graceful Isadora Duncan spins and leg lifts, his lovely frilly robes swirling around him as he spins and finishes with a naughty high kick, like a can can dancer, doing a vulgar scream and letting us see a good shot of his frilly undies, then finishing with a hit to the floor in a graceful leg split. To "Orpheus Rising" of course.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#10 Jun 16, 2013
The Pope should remember what happened to the temporal power of the Papacy every time he sticks his fat nose into another country's politics.

If the Italians weren't such hypocritically observant Catholics, Berlusconi and company might have take over the Vatican and made it into a de jure whorehouse (unlike the de facto whorehouse it was under Pope Borgia and some others). Somehow the Catholic church and whores just seem to go together. Europa/Daniel/Fucksy probably thinks so, anyway...

Location hidden

#12 Jun 16, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I have an image of him doing graceful Isadora Duncan spins and leg lifts, his lovely frilly robes swirling around him as he spins and finishes with a naughty high kick, like a can can dancer, doing a vulgar scream and letting us see a good shot of his frilly undies, then finishing with a hit to the floor in a graceful leg split. To "Orpheus Rising" of course.
You're REALLY Mel Brooks, right?

Palm Springs, California

#13 Jun 16, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Your fantasies are, well, so gay.
-NE Jade
I'm not the one wearing lacy robes and frilly underskirts like the Pope does.

Palm Springs, California

#14 Jun 16, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You're REALLY Mel Brooks, right?
I WISH!

BTW, just got back from Hollywood, did a day trip up there to see "Priscilla, Queen of The Desert" at the old Pantages Theater on Hollywood Blvd. What a fun show THAT is! If it comes to your town RUN get tickets.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 16, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I WISH!
BTW, just got back from Hollywood, did a day trip up there to see "Priscilla, Queen of The Desert" at the old Pantages Theater on Hollywood Blvd. What a fun show THAT is! If it comes to your town RUN get tickets.
I doubt that it will ever get to rural Ireland. lol

Palm Springs, California

#16 Jun 17, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that it will ever get to rural Ireland. lol
Ohh, we saw it in London about 3 years ago. I am not sure if it is still down there or not. the London production was far superior to the one in Hollywood, however. their stage was bigger and more sumptuous feeling.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 17, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Ohh, we saw it in London about 3 years ago. I am not sure if it is still down there or not. the London production was far superior to the one in Hollywood, however. their stage was bigger and more sumptuous feeling.
I've seen vids of some parts of various productions on YouTube.

“Be an independent thinker”

Since: Jul 10

Greenville, Ohio

#18 Jan 5, 2015
Umninimuzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, your Jehovah's Witness training is showing! Are you sure you should be associating with worldly people on this forum? This may be bad association for you. Oh, I forgot -- this probably counts as field service and you'll report the hours. Do you count it as a return visit too when you post more than once? Too bad you can't make any placements here.
Dude I got kicked out 32 years ago. Some of my answers are based on their teachings and some of it is practical, like asking if women are required to run the risk of pregnancy every time they have sex. The JW's took no Biblical stance on contraception being bad. Using it is in the area of a conscience decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 51 min River Tam 57,968
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 57 min Concerned 14,188
gawdsmaked 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 4
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 26,522
God Schmuck Diary 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3
News This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for being born gay 1 hr Gooble Gooble 31
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 2 hr ThomasA 205
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 8 hr Say what 110
More from around the web