FOX News Host Lambasts Asexuals As Lepers

Aug 23, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

There is not a day that goes by when it does not become more and more evident that the men and women of FOX News are threatened by any deviation from the ideas that men are hulking idiots and women are simpering simpletons.

Comments
41 - 60 of 217 Comments Last updated Sep 15, 2012
Robsan5

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Aug 29, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

NoIQ, did you just insult yourself?!?

Robert
Robsan5

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Aug 29, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

4

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, one of you Queers got me on this one. Nice copy & paste . Using my own words against me as well as using my name. HaHaHaHa that's OK cause those words are so true when applied to the right person.
NoIQ, did you just insult yourself again?!?

Robert
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Never type tipsy again, please.
Always check that your needles and partners are safe... Thank you.
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Never type tipsy again, please.
Dude, like I said, you gotta cut the boy some slack. He obviously hasn't learned the rules for capitalization (or the difference between "your" and "you're").
I would expect more from an eighth grader going to a school named Thomas Edison Junior High, but I gave up expecting intelligence and intellect from that kid long ago...

Here's some help for you, FAKER dman:
Product Names
Capitalize the brand name but not the general word for what the product is.
Crest toothpaste
Kellogg’s corn flakes
Duncan Hines cake mix
Green Giant peas
Campbell’s soup
McDonald’s hamburgers
Depends undergarments

Robert

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ok this confuses me even more.

As a gay guy I can recognise some people are truly ignorant and often repulsed by what I am.

But surely with asexuality there's even less reason to be prejudice, considering it's simply a lack of sexual attraction (and possibly romantic attraction if they are aromantic).

Could someone please fill me in on what God-forsaken reason the fundies have chosen this time to hate yet another group? Even one so tame as the asexuals?

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Kesla15 wrote:
Ok this confuses me even more.
As a gay guy I can recognise some people are truly ignorant and often repulsed by what I am.
But surely with asexuality there's even less reason to be prejudice, considering it's simply a lack of sexual attraction (and possibly romantic attraction if they are aromantic).
Could someone please fill me in on what God-forsaken reason the fundies have chosen this time to hate yet another group? Even one so tame as the asexuals?
Hi hon,how are you and the bf doing? I know,when I saw the title of this thread I said.."WHAT THE HELL"? Go figure.....fundies!
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, like I said, you gotta cut the boy some slack. He obviously hasn't learned the rules for capitalization (or the difference between "your" and "you're").
I would expect more from an eighth grader going to a school named Thomas Edison Junior High, but I gave up expecting intelligence and intellect from that kid long ago...
Here's some help for you, FAKER dman:
Product Names
Capitalize the brand name but not the general word for what the product is.
Crest toothpaste
Kellogg’s corn flakes
Duncan Hines cake mix
Green Giant peas
Campbell’s soup
McDonald’s hamburgers
Depends undergarments
Robert
Ohhhh such tender wordings... From such an empty vat of waste.... Wow weaksand your words are so important and mean so much.... Everyone on topix.... Should just admit that when it comes to double talk,babbling and having ones head up ones ass that robsan5 is the champion of skank......(Clap Clap).....:) You unlike other liberal flimsys... Must have some immune problems in your head or you were born with a permanent arrow stuck in your colon.... very sad... Maybe one day your sad set of issues can be helped soon.... Take care weaksand....:)
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

dman wrote:
<quoted text> Ohhhh such tender wordings... From such an empty vat of waste.... Wow weaksand your words are so important and mean so much.... Everyone on topix.... Should just admit that when it comes to double talk,babbling and having ones head up ones ass that robsan5 is the champion of skank......(Clap Clap).....:) You unlike other liberal flimsys... Must have some immune problems in your head or you were born with a permanent arrow stuck in your colon.... very sad... Maybe one day your sad set of issues can be helped soon.... Take care weaksand....:)
Weak and Lame and Just Plain Stupid.
At least you've given up all pretense of intelligence and intellect. Good for you!
They say admitting that you have a problem is the first step toward getting help.
Perhaps "your" school, Thomas Edison Junior High, has an on-staff counselor you can talk to.

Robert
Join Free

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Sep 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Hi hon,how are you and the bf doing? I know,when I saw the title of this thread I said.."WHAT THE HELL"? Go figure.....fundies!
Heya we're good thanks, tah for asking :) how are you doing?

And I know... this one just confuses me even more, because it's the hatred for a lack of an orientation... rather than an orientation someone disagrees with. Ahh i'm finding this just confusing and pathetic. Ahwell I guess "haters gonna hate".
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Sep 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak and Lame and Just Plain Stupid.
At least you've given up all pretense of intelligence and intellect. Good for you!
They say admitting that you have a problem is the first step toward getting help.
Perhaps "your" school, Thomas Edison Junior High, has an on-staff counselor you can talk to.
Robert
P&S.... Typical from a slug who got its education at christopher columbus barbie grade school.... Just for you empty blouse.... You should admit that the only solution for your problems is cutting off your head weaksand... Hope your disappointing reality morphs into something positive...:)

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Sep 1, 2012
 
Kesla15 wrote:
Ok this confuses me even more.
As a gay guy I can recognise some people are truly ignorant and often repulsed by what I am.
But surely with asexuality there's even less reason to be prejudice, considering it's simply a lack of sexual attraction (and possibly romantic attraction if they are aromantic).
Could someone please fill me in on what God-forsaken reason the fundies have chosen this time to hate yet another group? Even one so tame as the asexuals?
I was thinking the same thing.

They go from being terrified by folks who are attracted to the same gender, to attacking people who are attracted to NO gender?

Really?

What can they possibly be afraid that asexuals are going to do? NOT be attracted to THEM?
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Sep 1, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

dman wrote:
<quoted text> P&S.... Typical from a slug who got its education at christopher columbus barbie grade school.... Just for you empty blouse.... You should admit that the only solution for your problems is cutting off your head weaksand... Hope your disappointing reality morphs into something positive...:)
What, more Weak and Lame and Just Plain Stupid?!? How surprising.

Robert
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Sep 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
What, more Weak and Lame and Just Plain Stupid?!? How surprising.
Robert
Just matching your inner insecurity.... You make it so effortless... You actually sound so sincere but yet so WEAKsand...:)
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Sep 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Your P&S... Weaksand... You actually care....(LOL)..... Hilarious....:) W.A.F.L....:)
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Sep 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dman wrote:
Your P&S... Weaksand... You actually care....(LOL)..... Hilarious....:) W.A.F.L....:)
Are you really gonna kill another thread? Are you some type of thread assassin?'Cause "your" posts are Weak and Lame and Just Plain Stupid.
Please post something, anything with a little intelligence or intellect, if you can.
Or are you truly just an empty shell?

Robert
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Sep 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really gonna kill another thread? Are you some type of thread assassin?'Cause "your" posts are Weak and Lame and Just Plain Stupid.
Please post something, anything with a little intelligence or intellect, if you can.
Or are you truly just an empty shell?
Robert
Are Ya....... Are ya......... Cuz yur posts are W&L....... Lol..... How about you concern yourself with your lack of anything at all to say or act on... Or.... just the fact that i can upset your balance and head so much that you keep resorting to saying things the same way but yet with different words that just die off..... Please weaksand go out and acomplish something before you are not capable of anything else but W&L.....:)

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing.
They go from being terrified by folks who are attracted to the same gender, to attacking people who are attracted to NO gender?
Really?
What can they possibly be afraid that asexuals are going to do? NOT be attracted to THEM?
You can get heteroromantic and homoromantic asexuals, who merely want the non-sexual side of a relationship. But it seems the majority of asexuals are aromantic who are more solitary by nature.

It seems odd that the "civilised" world has sunk to such an extent where even those who don't want any kind of relationship are being ridiculed if they don't conform.
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dman wrote:
<quoted text> Are Ya....... Are ya......... Cuz yur posts are W&L....... Lol..... How about you concern yourself with your lack of anything at all to say or act on... Or.... just the fact that i can upset your balance and head so much that you keep resorting to saying things the same way but yet with different words that just die off..... Please weaksand go out and acomplish something before you are not capable of anything else but W&L.....:)
And another thread slowly dies...
The death of a thousand Weak and Lame and Just Plain Stupid posts by dman. What a horrible way to die.

Robert
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Sep 2, 2012
 
AVEN website exists.Asexuality is probably Aspergers Syndrome.Hasn't anybody watched,The Big Bang Theory?Same with Cliff Claven,from Cheers,and Les Nesman,from WKRP In Cincinati.

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

dman wrote:
<quoted text> Are Ya....... Are ya......... Cuz yur posts are W&L....... Lol..... How about you concern yourself with your lack of anything at all to say or act on... Or.... just the fact that i can upset your balance and head so much that you keep resorting to saying things the same way but yet with different words that just die off..... Please weaksand go out and acomplish something before you are not capable of anything else but W&L.....:)
Do you actually hold a valid opinion here or are you just insisting on showing yourself to be a complete moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••