Elton John and husband welcome second baby

Jan 10, 2013 Full story: www.proudparenting.com 33
DEVELOPING: Elton and David are said to have had their second child, although the couple has not formally announced the news... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Forcing a child to grow up in a homosexual environment is the cruelest thing you can do to a child.
Harvey

Kellyville, OK

#2 Jan 10, 2013
It sickens me to know that queers can gain access to child molestation victims via surrogacy, just sickens me!!!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Got to love the insight of those straight men, who the best thing they could ever do for their potential future offspring is to have themselves violently castrated, commenting on the parenting of anyone.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Got to love the insight of those straight men, who the best thing they could ever do for their potential future offspring is to have themselves violently castrated, commenting on the parenting of anyone.
With as much time as they spend posting on here, the chances of the them reproducing are slim. The number of them is also deceiving since they just keep changing usernames. I guess we need to look at it as troll birth control!
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Considering queer ricky's incoherent posts, it's hard to believe he is a Topix editor. Of course, most of his "editing" consists of altering quotes.
Hawgum

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>With as much time as they spend posting on here, the chances of the them reproducing are slim. The number of them is also deceiving since they just keep changing usernames. I guess we need to look at it as troll birth control!
What's with the pic, are you gay or something?
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#7 Jan 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>With as much time as they spend posting on here, the chances of the them reproducing are slim. The number of them is also deceiving since they just keep changing usernames. I guess we need to look at it as troll birth control!
"..the chances of the them reproducing are slim."
It's ironic to hear a queer talk about reproducing.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#8 Jan 10, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
What's ironic is you thinking that writing posts like this makes you appear straight.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#9 Jan 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
With as much time as they spend posting on here, the chances of the them reproducing are slim. The number of them is also deceiving since they just keep changing usernames. I guess we need to look at it as troll birth control!
Even without Topix, natural selection alone made the chance that these fine gentlemen will have the opportunity to procreate a pretty dismal one. This site just gave them something to do when they were masturbating. The violent castration notion is just in case the really, really, really unlikely to happen ever were to happen. Better safe than sorry.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 10, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Another troll post....one less baby on welfare! Oh, and like reproducing is rocket science.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>What's ironic is you thinking that writing posts like this makes you appear straight.
Oh, don't emasculate him on Topix! This is the only place he can express himself without having to hear the laughter.
Hawgum

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jan 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Another troll post....one less baby on welfare! Oh, and like reproducing is rocket science.
Hi Jade, I heard you sired a son before you turned queer, have you turned him gay yet?
Franz

Germany

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Elton John and husband welcome second baby?

That's the most disgusting thing I've heard so far this year.

Can you imagine these two nasty azz old queers raising little boys?

SICK!
Newman

Pekin, IL

#16 Jan 10, 2013
How sad that they choose to deny a child a mother.

How sad they place their own selfish desires ahead of the needs of a child.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17 Jan 10, 2013
Newman wrote:
How sad that they choose to deny a child a mother.
How sad they place their own selfish desires ahead of the needs of a child.
Boo hoo hoo.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#18 Jan 10, 2013
Somehow I fear - though I will likely long be dead by the time it happens - a book by one of those two kids about how Auntie Elton beat them with a wire hanger, followed by a motion picture (perhaps starring a middle-aged Justin Bieber as Elton).
straight shooter

Montpelier, VT

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>What's ironic is you thinking that writing posts like this makes you appear straight.
and more ironic is that you think this post
1. makes a point
2. says anything intelligent
3. isn't an attempt to call someone gay as a INSULT..

whose side are you on anyway dude?
david traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#20 Jan 10, 2013
The child looks perfectly happy to me.. And better to have a millionaire (billionaire?) for a parent than some unknown factor of a mother who, to start with, gave up her rights to the child either for money, special favors, or just because she couldn't care less.. In this case it sounds more like mass production than anything else; whether the sentimentalists like it or not some women are totally devoid of maternal instincts.. and they are not necessarily devoid of other, perhaps worthier, virtues..
david traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#21 Jan 10, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
Forcing a child to grow up in a homosexual environment is the cruelest thing you can do to a child.
How do you know this? Did you grow up in one? If not, how in the hell would you know..? And please don't mention your lurid imagination, because we all know how much that is worth..

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#22 Jan 10, 2013
fr Newman:

>How sad that they choose to deny a child a mother.
How sad they place their own selfish desires ahead of the needs of a child.<

How sad, DAVID MOORE FROM PEKIN IL, is the fact that you are a troll. Please have mommy put a password on the computer, so that little boys like YOU can't ruin it.

Oh, and the story is not true. The New York Post is roughly on the same level as the Enquirer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 10 min Timmy_ 737
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 12 min unveiled 19
Gay-rights activist charged with sex abuse was ... 23 min Obama is the POS 22
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 37 min Frankie Rizzo 2,641
Evangelicals with gay children challenging church 1 hr david traversa 3
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 21
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,582
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,976
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... 5 hr WeTheSheeple 43
Homosexuality 'promotes bonding' 6 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 57