Grindr user claims Honey Boo Boo's ga...

Grindr user claims Honey Boo Boo's gay 'Uncle Poodle' sent naked...

There are 11 comments on the Daily Mail story from Feb 19, 2013, titled Grindr user claims Honey Boo Boo's gay 'Uncle Poodle' sent naked.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Strike a pose: Honey Boo Boo's Uncle Poodle has allegedly been sending naked pictures of himself via the gay social networking app Grindr Honey Boo Boo's openly gay 'Uncle Poodle' has been accused of sending naked pictures of himself via the gay social networking app Grindr in a bid to attract potential suitors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2013
"In his brave interview, Mr Thompson reiterated how irresponsible people are who don't practise safe sex."

Well, count Mr. Thompson among those who are irresponsible. Had he been practicing safe sex, his chances of getting infected through his boyfriend would have been greatly reduced. It takes two.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#2 Feb 19, 2013
If there are gay rednecks, are there gay zombies too?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Everything about this show is tawdry and beneath notice.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Location hidden

#5 Feb 19, 2013
snyper wrote:
Everything about this show is tawdry and beneath notice.
I had never heard of it before I read this article, and hope never to hear about it again. It sounds like it might be the perfect example of why I don't watch anything but Turner Classic Movies and one or two series on the premium, commercial-free stations.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Otter in the Ozarks wrote:
<quoted text>
I had never heard of it before I read this article, and hope never to hear about it again. It sounds like it might be the perfect example of why I don't watch anything but Turner Classic Movies and one or two series on the premium, commercial-free stations.
I actually tried to sit through some of "Honey-HoBo" just to see what all the fuss was about. Either those people are excellent actors, or inbreeding is alive and well in that area!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2013
"No one's ever gone broke in America serving up a woman who makes other women feel superior."
- Don, in "The Newsroom"

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#8 Feb 19, 2013
"In his brave interview, Mr Thompson reiterated how irresponsible people are who don't practise safe sex."
Well, count Mr. Thompson among those who are irresponsible. Had he been practicing safe sex, his chances of getting infected through his boyfriend would have been greatly reduced. It takes two.
If you're committed to someone, you should expect that person to remain monogamous, or at the very least expect him or her to tell you their status before making love. Unfortunately, I have known a couple of people who contracted HIV from a steady boyfriend, and in both cases neither disclosed their status. That's criminal, and I glad Poodle is pressing charges. He should.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Josh in New Orleans wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're committed to someone, you should expect that person to remain monogamous, or at the very least expect him or her to tell you their status before making love. Unfortunately, I have known a couple of people who contracted HIV from a steady boyfriend, and in both cases neither disclosed their status. That's criminal, and I glad Poodle is pressing charges. He should.
Sorry, I don't agree. If you're just starting to date someone, you have to assume that they're HIV positive, and they should assume the same thing about you.

Most people carrying the virus don't even know they have it.

It's been what? Over 30 years since the pandemic began? And the message about always having safe sex has been around for how long? Three decades?

It's called "personal responsibility", and if you're stupid enough to play Russian Roulette, you have to accept the fact that one time in six you're going to take a bullet.
SLIF

Brampton, Canada

#10 Feb 20, 2013
And if he still can't get a date,then we should all chip in and buy him a sympathy card.
SLIF

Brampton, Canada

#11 Feb 20, 2013
At least he doesn't have to be stuck with getting offers from the opposite sex,like in the Craigslist women seeking women site.

“Live and let live”

New Orleans

#12 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't agree. If you're just starting to date someone, you have to assume that they're HIV positive, and they should assume the same thing about you.
Most people carrying the virus don't even know they have it.
It's been what? Over 30 years since the pandemic began? And the message about always having safe sex has been around for how long? Three decades?
It's called "personal responsibility", and if you're stupid enough to play Russian Roulette, you have to accept the fact that one time in six you're going to take a bullet.
Allegedly, in this case his boyfriend had it and knew about it. Therefore, he had a "personal responsibility" to inform the other person of the extra risk, else his actions are considered criminal. I have no argument against the merits of using protection. In fact, that's why I raise issue with those who would defend an intentional vector, because protection is all that more necessary. Still, condoms break and fluids get in places they shouldn't be. Even if you know a person's HiV status, even with the best safe sex practices, accidents happen. The other person has a right to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 min Respect71 38,805
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 6 min Frankie Rizzo 80
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 8 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 10
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 16 min Frankie Rizzo 16,009
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 1 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 26
News Not 'old white guys' - Shriners to ride in Calg... 2 hr GEY SHRINERs PARADE 1
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 2 hr ZUGZWANG 5
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 hr June VanDerMark 11,315
More from around the web