Protest gathers on Capitol steps agai...

Protest gathers on Capitol steps against same-sex legislation

There are 3 comments on the The Capital-Journal story from Feb 16, 2014, titled Protest gathers on Capitol steps against same-sex legislation. In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

Equality House invited people to a rally Sunday at the Statehouse to participate in a photo protest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 17, 2014
Don't be fooled. It's not about discrimination. It's about access. The real reason the gay activists want this is so they will have easy access to more little boys.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2014
Zeppelin wrote:
Don't be fooled. It's not about discrimination........
That's exactly what it's about. That your mind drifts to harming children when you hear about people marrying is your own disease, and should not be projected on others.
Baldar

Tallinn, Estonia

#3 Feb 17, 2014
Zeppelin wrote:
Don't be fooled. It's not about discrimination. It's about access. The real reason the gay activists want this is so they will have easy access to more little boys.
Well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 12 Best Dating Apps 19 min NE Jade 2
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 25 min Dunk 15,978
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 28 min Dunk 25
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 38 min June VanDerMark 11,306
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 44 min Frankie Rizzo 68,969
News Gay Republican Iowa Senate Hopeful: I'm Not the... 1 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,789
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 3 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 72
More from around the web