You can call it a matter of belief, b...

You can call it a matter of belief, but it sure looks like bigo...

There are 256 comments on the The Call story from May 17, 2007, titled You can call it a matter of belief, but it sure looks like bigo.... In it, The Call reports that:

This would be a good essay question for a political science exam: Who showed more faith that their government works they way they expect and hope it will? Was it the gay marriage supporters who, despite the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Call.

Since: May 07

paoli, indiana

#169 May 31, 2007
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
here's a two-for one deal.
1) I have already been married in my church, before God. It is the civil marriage I seek.
2)"cristians" are the ones doing the attacking on this site, thus they are the ones we are dealing with. True Christians do not attack anyone.
the attack was started by the gays when they titled us christians as bigots. in my hometown, evry summer we have gay rights activist that parade on the town square. they make physical attacks on over half the cars and people that drive around the town hall. i have seen them hanging out of peoples windows and trying to drag them out of their vehicles without cause. do you believe it is right for them to attack these people just because they dont share their beliefs?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#170 May 31, 2007
Christian Father wrote:
<quoted text>
the attack was started by the gays when they titled us christians as bigots. in my hometown, evry summer we have gay rights activist that parade on the town square. they make physical attacks on over half the cars and people that drive around the town hall. i have seen them hanging out of peoples windows and trying to drag them out of their vehicles without cause. do you believe it is right for them to attack these people just because they dont share their beliefs?
Of course it's not. Do you judge all gay people by the very few who behave badly? Would you like to be judged by straight looter, or child molesters, or the people who beat and kill gay people on the streets?

Of course you wouldn't. Because that's not who YOU are.

No one wants to be judged by the worst behavior that others are capable of.

But many Christians are bigots. They dislike and persecute one group for internal characteristics, without regard for the feelings or value of any person in that group. That is the definition of a bigot.

And they do it for no logical reason, only "belief".

It's not their beliefs themselves, it's that those beliefs translate into direct oppression--interference directly into our lives--or children's lives. When someone like you votes against my ability to marry my spouse, for instance, my family is hurt directly, in tangible ways that can be proven.

A vote may not be as physically painful as a blow, but it's damaging affects last much longer. The pain from a blow fades quickly.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

#171 May 31, 2007
Christian Father wrote:
<quoted text>
the attack was started by the gays when they titled us christians as bigots. in my hometown, evry summer we have gay rights activist that parade on the town square. they make physical attacks on over half the cars and people that drive around the town hall. i have seen them hanging out of peoples windows and trying to drag them out of their vehicles without cause. do you believe it is right for them to attack these people just because they dont share their beliefs?
1) I do not believe you. I know the police watch these activities very closely, hoping to be able ot "bag a gay".
2) Not all Christians are bigots. I am Christian. Bigots are the ones who hold themselves higher and demean anyone who is gay.

“Fight bigotry.”

Since: Feb 07

Toms River, NJ

#173 May 31, 2007
Unless you can provide some documented proof of this, I'm going to call BS on your accusation that gay people try to drag people out of their cars on your town square.
Christian Father wrote:
<quoted text>
the attack was started by the gays when they titled us christians as bigots. in my hometown, evry summer we have gay rights activist that parade on the town square. they make physical attacks on over half the cars and people that drive around the town hall. i have seen them hanging out of peoples windows and trying to drag them out of their vehicles without cause. do you believe it is right for them to attack these people just because they dont share their beliefs?

Since: Jan 07

Ann Arbor, MI

#175 Jun 1, 2007
Christian Father wrote:
<quoted text>
the attack was started by the gays when they titled us christians as bigots.
Nope, it was started much longer ago, by people who enshrined our legal persecution in the name of their religion and "morality". This salvo classifying as bigots those Christians who use their religious beliefs as an excuse to demean us and interfere in our lives is just the latest salvo in a longstanding war that gay people didn't start.
Christian Father wrote:
in my hometown, evry summer we have gay rights activist that parade on the town square. they make physical attacks on over half the cars and people that drive around the town hall. i have seen them hanging out of peoples windows and trying to drag them out of their vehicles without cause.
Prove it. What's more, let's see you try to prove that this is behavior universal to all gay people, and not just the bad deeds of an isolated few, assuming it happened at all the way you claim.

What you describe sounds pretty incredible (as in unbelievable). It sounds like made up anti-gay propaganda.
Christian Father wrote:
do you believe it is right for them to attack these people just because they dont share their beliefs?
So now you're claiming the alleged violence isn't random, but a case of gay people specifically targeting Christians? Tell another one, Pinnochio.

It's not right to attack someone for their beliefs, nor is it right to use your beliefs to attack someone for their difference in orientation. When you do so, the content of your beliefs becomes fair game. If you try to figuratively beat me over the head with clobber passages from your religious text, I'm naturally going to look for ways to deprive you of your "weapon".

“yeah - I'm Gay”

Since: Mar 07

Denver

#176 Jun 1, 2007
In-HIS-Service wrote:
<quoted text>
The only authority I attempt to "invoke" is the authority of Christ, which lies in the scriptures. Also, you must be careful of any Biblical scholars, priests, or rabbis that tell you that there is no prohibition against gay love. There are false prophets out there. And there are agents of satan that pretend to be angels of light.
Like I said, before, GM. I know you cannot help your feelings. I would never suggest that you could. You look at a woman, and you are attracted to her. Just as I used to look at women and be attracted to them. It's in our nature. However, when I started acting on each attraction, and engaging in a behavior that is condemned in scriptures (fornication), then I was sinning against God.
Thankfully, I became married and left that lifestyle (this was before I was saved). But once I was married, I had to forego those urges (my nature, if you will) with becoming intimate with so many women; and adopt a new nature of monogamy. You may not think that is a difficult thing (because at least I have a wife to take pleasure in), but for some men (and women), having one mate, and one mate only, is an effort.
My point is, even though you may not be able to help your nature (or orientation) that you prefer to live according to, that does not mean that you have to engage in 'said' lifestyle that would be dictated by that orientation. Would it be a burden to forego that lifestyle? Of course. But if the gift is eternal life with Christ Jesus, how can it NOT be worth it?
Beware of anyone that is more concerned with preaching a feel good gospel that tells you that it is okay to live your life anyway that want to without any sort of consequences from our Creator. For instance, even if they said nothing condemns gay feelings, did these scholars warn you against fornication?
Anyone disagreeing with your interpretation of Scriptural passages is an agent of Satan? Perhaps someone neglected to send you the memo - but despite the ongoing, relentless efforts of Rightwing Christian extremists, God has not abdicated. He remains God. I suggest you tend to your own spirituality and cease trying to usurp God’s authority.

“Make striaght your paths.”

Since: May 07

Smithers,BC, Canada

#177 Jun 1, 2007
In-HIS-Service wrote:
I think I understand his point.
If you agree with the gay agenda, then you are a fair and open-minded person; but if you disagree, regardless of the reason--you are a fundamental bigot.
Sounds fair, huh? This was a very objective article.
Leviticus 18:22
" 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.
Leviticus 20:13
" 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

So then the Lord God Almighty, The Righteous Judge, is a bigot?

8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in man.

“yeah - I'm Gay”

Since: Mar 07

Denver

#178 Jun 1, 2007
In-HIS-Service wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy every last one of those rights, Jean. It is simply the truth that you and others want your cake and eat it to. You want to redefine and pervert the institution of marriage so that it fits into your deviant world and deviant behavior.
You want this country to reward you for your deviant behavior, but you despise and condemn anyone who does not want to adhere to that immoral standard.
You are the intolerant ones. And as such, you are the bigots.
Go get married. Just make sure it's to a man like it was supposed to be. In another few years or so, the rules of this "progressive" society will change, and you will probably be able to marry another woman! As an American, and a Christian, I will have to respect my country's decisions, no matter how much I may disagree with them, or how immoral I think they are. As long as it involves no persecution, however, I guess I would have to live with everything we vote on.
You intolerant gay advocates can't accept that though, can you? You already have the right to get married, but you want to marry someone that you cannot. Your complaint is no different than a man who wants to marry his daughter or son. He has a right to be married; just not to them!
Let’s see. Calling Gay/Lesbian persons, deviants, perverted and immoral, despite the scientific, medical and psychological communities emphatically refuting that claim does not make you a bigot? Using a personal religious belief to justify denying other citizens’ rights does not make you a bigot? Getting your knickers in knots when the Gay/Lesbian community challenges your fraudulent statements ...? Making God your hand puppet in a ventriloquist act to justify your anti Gay/Lesbian statements ...? Exactly what does one have to do/say before qualifying as a bigot? I have to say that thus far you haven’t exactly said anything to validate that you aren’t a bigot.

Since: May 07

paoli, indiana

#179 Jun 1, 2007
Inquisitarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it was started much longer ago, by people who enshrined our legal persecution in the name of their religion and "morality". This salvo classifying as bigots those Christians who use their religious beliefs as an excuse to demean us and interfere in our lives is just the latest salvo in a longstanding war that gay people didn't start.
<quoted text>
Prove it. What's more, let's see you try to prove that this is behavior universal to all gay people, and not just the bad deeds of an isolated few, assuming it happened at all the way you claim.
What you describe sounds pretty incredible (as in unbelievable). It sounds like made up anti-gay propaganda.
<quoted text>
So now you're claiming the alleged violence isn't random, but a case of gay people specifically targeting Christians? Tell another one, Pinnochio.
It's not right to attack someone for their beliefs, nor is it right to use your beliefs to attack someone for their difference in orientation. When you do so, the content of your beliefs becomes fair game. If you try to figuratively beat me over the head with clobber passages from your religious text, I'm naturally going to look for ways to deprive you of your "weapon".
no i am not claiming that they target christians, i am saying that they target anyone that doesnt share their beliefs. i also never said that it was all gays. but as a christian i am ranked in the same sect as those who claim to be christians that make attacks on gays and other people. and yes this did happen, and just as it is wrong to rate all gays because of a select few, it is also wrong to rate all christians in the same manner. i myself as a christian have never mad a physical attack on a gay and have never voted against their rights.

“yeah - I'm Gay”

Since: Mar 07

Denver

#180 Jun 1, 2007
SlavetotheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 18:22
" 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.
Leviticus 20:13
" 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
So then the Lord God Almighty, The Righteous Judge, is a bigot?
8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in man.
The ancient Hebrew word translated in the English versions of the Old Testament as “sodomite” or “homosexual” and erroneously used to illuminate God’s hatred for homosexuality is “qadesh”. This an ancient Hebrew word referring to the pagan practice of temple prostitution.
The often quoted Leviticus 20:13 used as “proof” of God’s condemnation for homosexuality omits one very important detail. The terms used in both the ancient Greek and the ancient Hebrew versions of this text specifically refer to heterosexual married men committing adultery with another male in the marriage bed. This verse targets a very specific sexual act - something very different than the all encompassing condemnation of homosexuality.
The term “arsenokoitai” found in 1Cor 6:9, refers to the pagan practice of male to male temple prostitution. Beginning with the first English translation of scriptures this term has been interpreted as follows:
- King_James_Version (KJV 1611) &#65532;"abusers of themselves with mankind"
- Wycliffe_New_Testament (WYC 2001)&#65532; "they that do lechery with men"
- American_Standard_Version (ASV 1901) "abusers of themselves with men"

- New_Life (NLV1969) &#65532;"people who do sex sins with their own sex"
- 21st_Century_KJV (KJ21 1994) &#65532;"abusers of themselves with mankind"
- New_American_Standard (NASB 1995) &#65532;"nor effeminate, nor homosexuals"
- New_International_Version (NIV 1984) "homosexual offenders"
- Amplified_Bible (1987) &#65532;"nor those who participate in homosexuality"

- Darby_Translation (public domain) &#65532;"nor who abuse themselves with men"
- Young's_Literal_Translation &#65532;"nor effeminate, nor sodomites"
- New_Living_Translation (NLT^ 1996) &#65532;"male prostitutes, homosexuals"
- Contemporary_English_Version (1995) &#65532;"behaves like a homosexual"
- Holman_Christian_Standard (HCSB 2003) "male prostitutes, homosexuals"
The Greek term “malakoi” translated in the King James version as “effeminate” and which later English translations use to refer to homosexuality, when properly translated refers to morally weak men concerned more with hedonistic pleasures that spiritual matters. Used in a sexual connotation,“malakoi” refers to the adult males taking part in Pagan Temple sexual rituals with very young male Pagan Temple prostitutes.

“Make striaght your paths.”

Since: May 07

Smithers,BC, Canada

#181 Jun 1, 2007
Blake MacLeod wrote:
<quoted text>
Let’s see. Calling Gay/Lesbian persons, deviants, perverted and immoral, despite the scientific, medical and psychological communities emphatically refuting that claim does not make you a bigot? Using a personal religious belief to justify denying other citizens’ rights does not make you a bigot? Getting your knickers in knots when the Gay/Lesbian community challenges your fraudulent statements ...? Making God your hand puppet in a ventriloquist act to justify your anti Gay/Lesbian statements ...? Exactly what does one have to do/say before qualifying as a bigot? I have to say that thus far you haven’t exactly said anything to validate that you aren’t a bigot.
No one ever said sinners can't have rights!
Homosexuals... as sinful, confused and sick as they are, deserve all the rights each of God's creation enjoys.

We have the right to accept Jesus, repent of our sin, ask for forgiveness... and be healed.

We have the right to refuse Jesus, and be cast into the Lake of Fire.

Marriage isn't a right. Marriage is a holy, sexual, spiritual union between three persons God, a man and a woman.

There is no marriage debate because marriage does not exist outside this state, to believe otherwise is lying to oneself.

Amen

“yeah - I'm Gay”

Since: Mar 07

Denver

#183 Jun 1, 2007
SlavetotheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever said sinners can't have rights!
Homosexuals... as sinful, confused and sick as they are, deserve all the rights each of God's creation enjoys.
We have the right to accept Jesus, repent of our sin, ask for forgiveness... and be healed.
We have the right to refuse Jesus, and be cast into the Lake of Fire.
Marriage isn't a right. Marriage is a holy, sexual, spiritual union between three persons God, a man and a woman.
There is no marriage debate because marriage does not exist outside this state, to believe otherwise is lying to oneself.
Amen
Your attempts to define Gay/Lesbian persons as sinners because of our sexual orientation, have been refuted by various theologians,religious historians and those who study ancient language as more than misguided. Scientific, medical and psychological communities reject your diagnosis of homosexuality as "sick and confused". One cannot be "healed" of a non existent illness. You lack authority needed to deny anyone any civil right. Marriage exists as both a "spiritual" and "civil" institution. If it were only a "spiritual" institution, there would be no justification for heterosexual couples to claim any of the civil benefits which come with State recognition of their union. You - and those sharing your "belief" - may have the right to decide who may or may not be blessed in a religious ceremony within your particular religious sect, but trying to enforce that "right" beyond the realm of your religious sect smacks of religious/political tyranny. The ONLY persons required to act in accordance to your religious beliefs are those persons choosing to be a part of your particular religious sect. The "lies" being used in this issue come from those such as yourself who would have us believe that your "religious belief" is pertinent in defining the rights of other citizens. Your "Right" is to Freedom of Religious Belief/Expression. It is most assuredly not your "Right" to proclaim all other Religious Belief/Expression must exist only in submission/subservience to yours. Until such time that we receieve direct instructions from God telling us otherwise, we are not required to accept and follow spiritual directives from anyone but God. Unless the American Constitution and Bill of Rights have undergone drastic renovations, your "religious beliefs" have not been elevated to the heights needed to justify/validate your attempts to limit/deny the Civil Rights of any citizen of this nation. Who will or will not face the "lake of fire" of which you speak is outside the realm of your authority. However, in light of the consequences suffered by one certain being because of his attempt to usurp God's authority - it might be a good idea for you to be buried with a skewer and a package of marshmallows.

“Make striaght your paths.”

Since: May 07

Smithers,BC, Canada

#184 Jun 1, 2007
Blake MacLeod wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempts to define Gay/Lesbian persons as sinners because of our sexual orientation, have been refuted by various theologians,religious historians and those who study ancient language as more than misguided. Scientific, medical and psychological communities reject your diagnosis of homosexuality as "sick and confused". One cannot be "healed" of a non existent illness. You lack authority needed to deny anyone any civil right. Marriage exists as both a "spiritual" and "civil" institution. If it were only a "spiritual" institution, there would be no justification for heterosexual couples to claim any of the civil benefits which come with State recognition of their union. You - and those sharing your "belief" - may have the right to decide who may or may not be blessed in a religious ceremony within your particular religious sect, but trying to enforce that "right" beyond the realm of your religious sect smacks of religious/political tyranny. The ONLY persons required to act in accordance to your religious beliefs are those persons choosing to be a part of your particular religious sect. The "lies" being used in this issue come from those such as yourself who would have us believe that your "religious belief" is pertinent in defining the rights of other citizens. Your "Right" is to Freedom of Religious Belief/Expression. It is most assuredly not your "Right" to proclaim all other Religious Belief/Expression must exist only in submission/subservience to yours. Until such time that we receieve direct instructions from God telling us otherwise, we are not required to accept and follow spiritual directives from anyone but God. Unless the American Constitution and Bill of Rights have undergone drastic renovations, your "religious beliefs" have not been elevated to the heights needed to justify/validate your attempts to limit/deny the Civil Rights of any citizen of this nation. Who will or will not face the "lake of fire" of which you speak is outside the realm of your authority. However, in light of the consequences suffered by one certain being because of his attempt to usurp God's authority - it might be a good idea for you to be buried with a skewer and a package of marshmallows.
You attempt to diminish God's Word to allow for your sin, the Creator of your being does not negotiate with you or false theology/science to make you feel more justified.

God does not say "Let's make a deal Blake."
God has said "This is the deal, Blake."
You have the right to refuse His authority over your mortal life, but only He has the right to judge your immortal soul.

Any being who commits sodomy, and tries to justify it to anyone, is blatantly sick in the head.

God gave men a member to expel a seed to impregnate a woman to perpetuate mankind, so we can live.

Homosexuals are fruitless, their idea of sex (which it isn't) is unnatural, violent, resulting in tears, infections and openings for disease, not to mention what it does to your mental state.

A leading proctologist in Canada said "do not put anything in your rectum, it's unnatural." All proctologists in Canada agree that the ass is not for sexual encounters, maybe in your country they waiver to the false (politically correct science).

As for "healed" gays. I know many, there are whole organisations of them. Go argue your filth with them, they are easy to find online.

Lastly marriage existed before any state or nation did. Therefore marriage is out of bounds for nations to make laws over. If it's your partners pension payout, or dental plan for spouses you are after, then, you are right, the state is in charge of that.

But judgement is coming as quickly for you as for me.
We all sin, I was a womaniser once, you still are a homosexual... sin is sin.

Amen

“yeah - I'm Gay”

Since: Mar 07

Denver

#185 Jun 1, 2007
In-HIS-Service wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated before...I do not hold my life above yours. Those are your words, not mine. If you try to follow Christ, that is a good thing. What is sad, is that you want to dictate how YOU are to follow Christ, and you get upset when someone tells you that you could be doing something wrong.
Christ said blessed are those whom are not offended because of Me. You will not be offended as long as I or someone else tells you that everything is okay, and you will go to heaven even if you continue to live the lifestyle that you are currently engaged in. To tell you so would be a lie and it would be disrespectful.
Why do people hate the truth so much?
Refusing to acknowledge your particular interpretation of Scripture as the "ultimate" truth is a far cry from hating the "truth". For you or anyone else to proclaim who is or is not worthy of Heaven implies an authority which you do not possess. My faith is in someone greater than you. What is "disrespectful" is the assumption that you decide what God will do. I - nor any other person - are required to submit to your delusion of spiritual authority. This inclination of certain persons/groups to claim such authority is quite repulsive. You may go about declaring whatever you wish. Since I am relatively certain that neither you nor anyone else within the ranks of Rightwing Christianity have managed a successful coup - God remains God.

Since: Jan 07

Flushing, MI

#186 Jun 1, 2007
It never ceases to amaze me how negatively obsessed some people are with a specific sex act that is 1) not exclusively performed by male homosexuals and 2) not the preferred practice of most homosexuals.

There are a number of us who don't practice any form of insertive sex at all, in fact.

As for the whole procreation argument, I challenge you to have sex only when your wife is at an optimum time in her cycle, for the express purpose of creating a child. Anything else is sin for your own pleasure, and you know it.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#187 Jun 1, 2007
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron." President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
-MAHATMA GANDHI

“Make striaght your paths.”

Since: May 07

Smithers,BC, Canada

#188 Jun 1, 2007
Inquisitarian wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me how negatively obsessed some people are with a specific sex act that is 1) not exclusively performed by male homosexuals and 2) not the preferred practice of most homosexuals.
There are a number of us who don't practice any form of insertive sex at all, in fact.
As for the whole procreation argument, I challenge you to have sex only when your wife is at an optimum time in her cycle, for the express purpose of creating a child. Anything else is sin for your own pleasure, and you know it.
I'm not interested in who works on what part of whom mechanically. The negative thing here is homesexuality... period. It is negative toward better judgement of human decency, never mind God's laws for our bodies.
God made us sexual beings for our pleasure as well as our procreation, you are very unread on scripture apparently. Read the Song of Songs, it's very erotic, and it's Scripture. Sexuality can only exist between a man and a woman, there is none between same sex partners... just immoral and demonic acts.
God has the last word for you, one Great Day. Then you will kneel, and immediately know what you did right and wrong and whether you accepted His gift of salvation... if you are not found in the Book of Life, you will be cast into a place created for the eternal torment of the Devil and his Demons.
Don't go there brother, repent and seek Jesus' forgiveness, no sin is too large for Him.
He loves you. Give In.
Amen

“Make striaght your paths.”

Since: May 07

Smithers,BC, Canada

#189 Jun 1, 2007
DNF wrote:
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron." President Dwight D. Eisenhower
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
-MAHATMA GANDHI
One more quote fits here.

"I am the Way the Truth and the Light."
Jesus Christ (Who died on a cross so humanity could have forgiveness.)

Amen

“Make striaght your paths.”

Since: May 07

Smithers,BC, Canada

#190 Jun 1, 2007
Blake MacLeod wrote:
<quoted text>
Refusing to acknowledge your particular interpretation of Scripture as the "ultimate" truth is a far cry from hating the "truth". For you or anyone else to proclaim who is or is not worthy of Heaven implies an authority which you do not possess. My faith is in someone greater than you. What is "disrespectful" is the assumption that you decide what God will do. I - nor any other person - are required to submit to your delusion of spiritual authority. This inclination of certain persons/groups to claim such authority is quite repulsive. You may go about declaring whatever you wish. Since I am relatively certain that neither you nor anyone else within the ranks of Rightwing Christianity have managed a successful coup - God remains God.
God thinks a man having sex with a man is detestable. It's one verse away from what He thinks about having sex with animals... in the English or in the original Hebrew, the verse is the same. This is not written in code, and it is not the only place where homosexuality is either condemned or punished by God. What other way is there to interpret this passage? please indulge us.

By the way the one whom you have faith in,(if you defend homosexuality) is not great at all, his name is Satan, and he tells lies.

Amen

“yeah - I'm Gay”

Since: Mar 07

Denver

#191 Jun 2, 2007
SlavetotheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
God thinks a man having sex with a man is detestable. It's one verse away from what He thinks about having sex with animals... in the English or in the original Hebrew, the verse is the same. This is not written in code, and it is not the only place where homosexuality is either condemned or punished by God. What other way is there to interpret this passage? please indulge us.
By the way the one whom you have faith in,(if you defend homosexuality) is not great at all, his name is Satan, and he tells lies.
Amen
LOL! And just which ancient Hebrew word are you speaking of? I do so love it when someone like you has the audacity to declare everyone not believing as you to be in league with Satan. It is such an intelligent response to being challenged. Once again, a mere mortal is laying claim to the authority of God. Once again I must remind you that God has not abdicated. Despite your attempts to usurp His position God is still God. And you are still a just a perosn trying to use God as your mouthpiece.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should shock treatment b used for bigots? (May '08) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 27
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,991
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr guest 260
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 40,326
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 18,356
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 3 hr Daniel 21
News Investors join call for North Carolina to repea... 3 hr Trump s Birtherex... 2
So whips the forum sniveler?.. 18 hr Left of centre 6
More from around the web