No Kissing Allowed :: Smooching Gay C...

No Kissing Allowed :: Smooching Gay Couple Allegedly Kicked Out of Mall

There are 178 comments on the EDGE story from Mar 6, 2013, titled No Kissing Allowed :: Smooching Gay Couple Allegedly Kicked Out of Mall. In it, EDGE reports that:

A gay couple claims a security guard booted them from a California mall for kissing and holding hands, Sacramento, Calif., FOX affiliate KTXL reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
TheTroll Stopper

Salem, VA

#211 Mar 15, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
Threat of anti-gay hate crimes
Reported.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#212 Mar 15, 2013
Burnece wrote:
<quoted text>
To hear to spew at the mouth, the only thing that is normal, are you queers. You're a sick little boy.
Look, the troll found a new name...lol. It's not normal behavior to dream and post about male body part, look in the mirror, you might be gay.

Elk Grove, CA

#213 Mar 15, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so pro gay, then claim you're not a homosexual? Admit it, come out of the closet if you have to, but just come clean, just as I did.
Robert
and another new name. Great question for a retard. But let me answer. I'm not pro any lifestyle, I'm pro let people live their own lifestyle. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone. How does it hurt you? Educated people realize that you don't have to be gay to know there have always been gay people and always will be gay people around. You are too stupid to realize that your social worker, the person mailing you the food stamps, that police officer could be gay. What the F difference does it make to YOU? Are you turning?

Uve

Location hidden

#214 Mar 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Look, the troll found a new name...lol. It's not normal behavior to dream and post about male body part, look in the mirror, you might be gay.
One of many, funny that he doesn't think it's odd that he uses a woman's name...I guess it makes him feel straight when he starts agreeing with himself.

Elk Grove, CA

#215 Mar 15, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so pro gay, then claim you're not a homosexual? Admit it, come out of the closet if you have to, but just come clean, just as I did.
Robert
i dont like nose rings, so i won't be getting any, but if someone else is into that, let them enjoy.
Robsan5

Chesapeake, OH

#216 Mar 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>and another new name. Great question for a retard. But let me answer. I'm not pro any lifestyle, I'm pro let people live their own lifestyle. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone. How does it hurt you? Educated people realize that you don't have to be gay to know there have always been gay people and always will be gay people around. You are too stupid to realize that your social worker, the person mailing you the food stamps, that police officer could be gay. What the F difference does it make to YOU? Are you turning?
Sorry to disappoint you Ric, but I am gay. Took me a while to come out, but I'm glad I did. Now I'm encouraging you to do the same. It's very obvious that you are gay but having trouble dealing with it. From your own words, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Just come on out.

Robert

Elk Grove, CA

#217 Mar 15, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you Ric, but I am gay. Took me a while to come out, but I'm glad I did. Now I'm encouraging you to do the same. It's very obvious that you are gay but having trouble dealing with it. From your own words, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Just come on out.
Robert
This topic has nothing to do regarding the sexual orientation of the poster. Why would you being gay disappoint me? It's obvious that you are very ignorant and don't realize that you don't have to be gay to support equal rights. I am not black, but i still supported equal rights. Get the point yet?
Robsan5

Chesapeake, OH

#218 Mar 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>This topic has nothing to do regarding the sexual orientation of the poster. Why would you being gay disappoint me? It's obvious that you are very ignorant and don't realize that you don't have to be gay to support equal rights. I am not black, but i still supported equal rights. Get the point yet?
Poor little boy, still in denial. That's ok, come out when you're ready.

Robert

Elk Grove, CA

#219 Mar 15, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little boy, still in denial. That's ok, come out when you're ready.
Robert
What's a matter, can't debate the topic, so you have to go into a new rant about who is gay or not. Read my last post, it makes no difference if you are gay or I'm straight. This is about equal rights. Plus knowing who you are from your past posts, I doubt you are gay, if you were, I doubt you would be acting so scared about equal rights.
Tone

El Dorado Hills, CA

#220 Mar 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What's a matter, can't debate the topic, so you have to go into a new rant about who is gay or not. Read my last post, it makes no difference if you are gay or I'm straight. This is about equal rights. Plus knowing who you are from your past posts, I doubt you are gay, if you were, I doubt you would be acting so scared about equal rights.
Equal rights???? For what?? Perversion?? Homosexuality is not normal in any way. So many gays say,"I wish I had not been born this way, I wish I were straight." They know in their mind it's NOT normal, if it were, they'd not wish they'd been born straight.

Elk Grove, CA

#221 Mar 15, 2013
Tone wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal rights???? For what?? Perversion?? Homosexuality is not normal in any way. So many gays say,"I wish I had not been born this way, I wish I were straight." They know in their mind it's NOT normal, if it were, they'd not wish they'd been born straight.
Of course gays say that, and it's haters like you that make them feel that way, not because they think different then you or me. Some people are asexual, maybe that's not normal, should we beat them up too? The problem is how we think what normal means. If gays have been around since the beginning of time, how is it not normal? Another example: i eat a paleodiet and some will say that's not normal, but i'm not the one eating the sugar corn syrup soda bread rice crap. I eat real food, so maybe I'm normal and everyone else are freaks. It's time we stop judging others for being different, it doesn't matter if we like it or not. As long as no harm is being done....Keep out of other people's business......."Let it Be"
joe sixpak

Gardnerville, NV

#222 Mar 15, 2013
why don't you start a church, mrs. fire? you could call it the Shrine of the Holy Windbag.

Elk Grove, CA

#223 Mar 15, 2013
joe sixpak wrote:
why don't you start a church, mrs. fire? you could call it the Shrine of the Holy Windbag.
glad you agree with me.
Robsan5

United States

#224 Mar 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What's a matter, can't debate the topic, so you have to go into a new rant about who is gay or not. Read my last post, it makes no difference if you are gay or I'm straight. This is about equal rights. Plus knowing who you are from your past posts, I doubt you are gay, if you were, I doubt you would be acting so scared about equal rights.

It's funny how you closet cases think. Lol. You're ashamed to admit you gay so you try to figure out how to insult the person who is calling you out. If I said I was straight, you'd call be a queer. Since I told you I was gay, you say I'm straight. Lol. How sick are you. Come out of the closet little boy, you'll feel a lot better about yourself.

Robert
Sockiepuppet

Lufkin, TX

#225 Mar 15, 2013
I'm gonna get alot of hate for dis,but I do not support gay rights,I support being different,but it just creeps me out,especially the thought of gay sex.
*shiver*

Elk Grove, CA

#226 Mar 15, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you closet cases think. Lol. You're ashamed to admit you gay so you try to figure out how to insult the person who is calling you out. If I said I was straight, you'd call be a queer. Since I told you I was gay, you say I'm straight. Lol. How sick are you. Come out of the closet little boy, you'll feel a lot better about yourself.
Robert
Hey retard, when I stood up for Blacks, I wasn't Black. Figure life out fool. Get some help you are still the same vile and vulgar troll. Your family must be ashamed of you. Now get a job.

Elk Grove, CA

#227 Mar 15, 2013
Sockiepuppet wrote:
I'm gonna get alot of hate for dis,but I do not support gay rights,I support being different,but it just creeps me out,especially the thought of gay sex.
*shiver*
If you are not gay, then stop being involved with gay sex. It doesn't creep me out because I'm not involved or even think about it

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#228 Mar 16, 2013
Burnece wrote:
<quoted text>
To hear to spew at the mouth, the only thing that is normal, are you queers. You're a sick little boy.
So ... you're a machine and not a human being. Good to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Attorneys still await ruling on gay... 6 min Rainbow Kid 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 11 min who cares 13,174
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 47 min Posting as myself 18
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 47 min DaveinMass 343
The new when will Jade apologize two Frankie th... 1 hr Homo Hank 6
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 962
Fryday Morning Jade Thread 1 hr Homo Hank 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 37,414
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 15 hr WasteWater 991
More from around the web