No Kissing Allowed :: Smooching Gay C...

No Kissing Allowed :: Smooching Gay Couple Allegedly Kicked Out of Mall

There are 178 comments on the EDGE story from Mar 6, 2013, titled No Kissing Allowed :: Smooching Gay Couple Allegedly Kicked Out of Mall. In it, EDGE reports that:

A gay couple claims a security guard booted them from a California mall for kissing and holding hands, Sacramento, Calif., FOX affiliate KTXL reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#75 Mar 8, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that Ralph you included is the unregistered one. By the way, you are doing just the thing we discussed.
Wasn't you...I did this for a reason..So everyone would know it's the same person..The more information, the less effective he is..
Pierre

Persan, France

#76 Mar 8, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't you...I did this for a reason..So everyone would know it's the same person..The more information, the less effective he is..
Don't feed the trolls stupid.

Uve

Location hidden

#77 Mar 8, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feed the trolls stupid.
Ok I won't feed you anymore..POS
Huey

Absecon, NJ

#78 Mar 8, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
You were told to STFU queer!

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#79 Mar 8, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you were the hiker, would you poke the stick?
(not meaning to pick on you, as you are far from alone. I just get this vivid picture. And I would be the one taking the photograph.)

AOL

#80 Mar 8, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found it is liberating to ignore them, and to focus on the legitimate posts. Besides, if we could totally ignore them, instead of being baited into attempting intelligent conversation in which they are not interested, we free ourselves from their control of the thread.
I agree.

But using behavior mod. principals, you can expect a short term increase in negative behavior when attention is withdrawn, before the un reinforced behavior starts to diminish. And important to remember, any attention, even negative, is still reinforcement.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#81 Mar 8, 2013
Cedrick wrote:
The guard had every right to kick the two filthy queers out! When are queers going to learn that normal, decent people do not want to have to see that perverted behavior out in public! It's disgusting!
Not to long ago it was illegal and would have landed their nasty azzes in jail!
If you are a living, biological, organism, you cannot be normal.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#82 Mar 8, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
But using behavior mod. principals, you can expect a short term increase in negative behavior when attention is withdrawn, before the un reinforced behavior starts to diminish. And important to remember, any attention, even negative, is still reinforcement.
I am determined to ignore their taunts. I may slip once in a while, but I hope to overcome the urge to retort.

Uve

Location hidden

#83 Mar 8, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you were the hiker, would you poke the stick?
(not meaning to pick on you, as you are far from alone. I just get this vivid picture. And I would be the one taking the photograph.)
I might, if it tried to strike at me. I realize you're being hypothetical and relating to the asstroll on here, but the 'snake' we are talking about is the same person and I will not tolerate him or his bigoted comments any longer.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#84 Mar 8, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I am determined to ignore their taunts. I may slip once in a while, but I hope to overcome the urge to retort.
There are other urges you should work on first.

Uve

Location hidden

#85 Mar 9, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
There are other urges you should work on first.
and there are other urges YOU should work on, like offering an idiotic opinion when NO one wants it!POS

AOL

#86 Mar 10, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found it is liberating to ignore them, and to focus on the legitimate posts. Besides, if we could totally ignore them, instead of being baited into attempting intelligent conversation in which they are not interested, we free ourselves from their control of the thread.
Agreed.
Harassment, abuse, and offense is the purpose of the troll.

Returning the same is only reinforcement for a troll.

AOL

#88 Mar 10, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
I might, if it tried to strike at me. I realize you're being hypothetical and relating to the asstroll on here, but the 'snake' we are talking about is the same person and I will not tolerate him or his bigoted comments any longer.
I have seen several rattlesnakes while hiking. I admit, I usually stop and take a photo. But I know others who feel compelled to pick up a stick and poke at the snake till it strikes, just for the thrill of seeing it strike.

I don't know if anyone has ever done a study to see if the same folks would also feel compelled to reply to trolls, but I wouldn't be surprised. Your response doesn't quite provide data for my study. Perhaps I need to rethink the design.

AOL

#89 Mar 10, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure, Harvey,Boris,Jake,Crowded Shorts,Big Tony,Pierre,Tomas,Reginald,Nor ris,Abe,Cecil,Darrin,Arnold,Lu cas,Ralph,Norton,Maxwell,R1... . more stupid questions from the resident asstroll..POS.... Do you even have a life other than ruining every topix thread?
The answer to your question is "no". Ruining every thread he can while promoting hate and destructive prejudice is his life.

I admit I was sucked in when I first found this toxic hate site called Topix. It was helpful for me when someone pointed out it was the same anti-social personality disordered hate troll using different names and proxy servers. So pointing this information out to someone who doesn't know can be helpful, even though, again, any attention at all is food for a hate troll.
Boris

Voronezh, Russia

#91 Mar 10, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mad?
He's mad because nobody bothers to read any of his long-winded, asinine spam.

AOL

#92 Mar 10, 2013
"Nothing dies so hard, or rallies so often as intolerance." --(Henry Ward Beecher)

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#93 Mar 10, 2013
Curtis wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the queer who spams the boards 24/7 with lies and pro-homo propaganda.
Aw, you're jealous he has free time and you don't. Now, when you're finished cleaning that toilet, there's a vomit crisis in aisle 3.

AOL

#94 Mar 10, 2013
"The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye. The more light you shine on it, the more it will contract." --(Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.)
Equal Justice

Richmond, CA

#95 Mar 10, 2013
Big Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here telling you how disgusting you are.
Tony I have known a lot of people like you. About 85% of them have Came Out or killed themselves. You better pray you come out!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#97 Mar 10, 2013
Big Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of people like you. About 85% of them are not satisfied with having sex with other gay men. They graduate to little boys. You better pray you don't get caught.
So then you know 3 gay people. Wow, that's a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 4 min woodtick57 407
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 4 min Terra Firma 3,718
Will NE Jade Mow HER Meadow Twoday? 5 min Jerry1 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min lides 26,034
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 8 min brad 321
News SCOTUS is expected to rule on same-sex marriage... 22 min Fa-Foxy 125
News Mike Huckabee says Hillary Clinton should go to... 35 min WasteWater 69
News Kentucky clerk, citing God, defies courts on ga... 42 min WasteWater 125
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 42 min WasteWater 744
More from around the web