Will Boy Scouts accept gay youth? Vot...

Will Boy Scouts accept gay youth? Vote is imminent

There are 6 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from May 18, 2013, titled Will Boy Scouts accept gay youth? Vote is imminent. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

With its ranks deeply divided, the Boy Scouts of America is asking its local leaders from across the country to decide whether its contentious membership policy should be overhauled so that openly gay boys can participate in Scout units.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#1 May 18, 2013
I fail to see the logic in their statement that this will "open the door to boy-on-boy sexual contact, bullying and older Scouts being predators on younger scouts."

Do they seriously believe that they don't have gay boys in the Scouts now simply because they require all members to lie about their orientation?!

If the BSA fails to come up with any change to their discriminatory policies, then it will be time for cities across the nation to start taking alternative measures. Yes, the Supreme Court has ruled that the BSA is entitled to devise their own policies about membership, but that doesn't mean local communities are obliged to agree with that discrimination by cutting them financial slack.

Looks like it may be time for sanctions!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 May 18, 2013
Clearly the Scouts do believe, seriously, that forcing young boys to lie about their sexual orientation is a good thing. It is not.

There is just as much sex between underage boys on those weekend camping trips as there is in a gay bath house.

But the question for me is: Why would anyone want to join the Boy Scouts in the first place?

Republican zoning supervisor, Boy Scout leader and Lutheran church president Dennis L. Rader pleaded guilty to performing a sexual act on an 11-year old girl he murdered.

Nice :(

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#4 May 18, 2013
I've herd more stories from former scouts involving leaders and the sex they had in there teens than one could imagine, I'm quite sure you herd them too

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5 May 18, 2013
disaster in the making wrote:
I've herd more stories from former scouts involving leaders and the sex they had in there teens than one could imagine, I'm quite sure you herd them too
When I was in 3rd grade with my gay cousin there were two boy scouts in our class who wore their uniforms to school, something like Scouts day or whatever. My gay cousin told me years later that he had spent the night at both of their houses and both of them liked to "play".

Port Richey, FL

#10 May 19, 2013
what worries me about letting gay kids into the BSA are they going to try conversion therapy on them.

Port Richey, FL

#12 May 20, 2013
HHAHAHAHAHAAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
------
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!
THE SATANIC, MENTALLY ILL, FILTHY, SORDID, ABNORMAL,UNNATURAL, DEPRAVED, DEBAUCHED, SICK, TWISTED, WARPED, USELESS, DESPERATE, PATHETIC, IGNORANT, LOW IQ, PSYCHOTIC, MONKEY GIBBERISH, DISGUSTING, REVOLTING, REPULSIVE, HIV/AIDS INFESTED, MAGGOT INFESTED, DISEASE INFESTED POOFTER SODOMITES ARE SO DELUSIONAL,
THEY THINK GODLY, NORMAL, NATURALLY AND HIGHLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THEIR
SATANIC, MENTALLY ILL, FILTHY, SORDID, ABNORMAL,UNNATURAL, DEPRAVED, DEBAUCHED, SICK, TWISTED, WARPED, USELESS, DESPERATE, PATHETIC, IGNORANT, LOW IQ, PSYCHOTIC, MONKEY GIBBERISH, DISGUSTING, REVOLTING, REPULSIVE, HIV/AIDS INFESTED, MAGGOT INFESTED, DISEASE INFESTED POOFTER SODOMITES ARE SO DELUSIONAL
PERVERTED LIFE STYLE CHOICE!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
You proven one thing you know how to cut & paste

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School textbook with gay maths problem go viral 2 min cpeter1313 8
News Kansas teacher moves after receiving threats fo... 6 min NE Jade 27
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 60,825
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 1 hr Cosmo 27,985
News Federal Labor vows to crack down on gay convers... 3 hr Tre H 2
News Goldberg: America not as intolerant as we make ... 4 hr whiney beech 6
News California Lawmakers Move to Limit Gay Conversi... 7 hr NE Jade 6
News First gay Navy Spouse of the Year and husband a... 11 hr Wondering 16
News 'Roseanne' Star Recalls Fight to Air Controvers... Fri Frankie Rizzo 103