Baker Won’t Bake A Cake For A Lesbian Couple

Feb 4, 2013 Full story: lezgetreal.com 73
It is never about same-sex marraige even though there are many who believe that it is. It is about discrimination. Aaron Klein is about to find out that the protections for those he feels are “abominations unto the Lord” have more rights than just marriage rights Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#1 Feb 4, 2013
I say trash the bakery.... bet they wished then they would have baked it

Bellevue, WA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
and i don't serve christards... well i do but i lie and neglect to tell them i have genital herpes... oh what a shame

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#4 Feb 4, 2013
This is no different than refusing service to a black person or a Jew, or a Muslim or a ..... Pride is a sin he forgot to mention and he should be ashamed of himself. The only thing he’s teaching his kids is that it’s okay to discriminate. Not a good man.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 4, 2013
It's best to find out the creepy baker is phobe. Who want's to eat cake he might have pissed in ?
David Traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#13 Feb 4, 2013
"abominations unto the Lord.." First of all a perfect being wouldn't feel discomfort of any kind or abominate anything or anybody, for then he wouldn't be perfect, which means not needing or minding anything outside himself and being in perfect peace with himself; least of all would he create a group of beings as imperfect as human beings clearly are.. What would be the idea? And what would be the purpose of such a rash act? Being all-knowing this perfect being would know beforehand the future consequences of such an act; and only the criminally insane and sadistic would attempt it as it hardly equates with perfection.. What could the expectations be? It's all so ludicrous it would make you cry if it weren't also so ridiculously funny.. Wake up world!
Chance

Grove City, PA

#14 Feb 4, 2013
American is broken. More and more it appears it is irrevocably broken. Punishment is likely on the way.
David Traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Chance wrote:
American is broken. More and more it appears it is irrevocably broken. Punishment is likely on the way.
All in your mind, boy..
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#18 Feb 4, 2013
NoQ wrote:
How bout we keep it the way it is, don't sell to HO:MOS and Freaks like you.
Hate discrimination is illegal for business licensed food service establishments that serve the general public
These guys tried the same thing in the 1960s
http://m0.i.pbase.com/o6/04/318004/1/73285000...
The National Guard ran them out of town with tanks and bayonettes
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Chance wrote:
If you were as good as you claim; you would have ascended to the heavens on December 21 with the rest of the good guys
You're still here
so hush

Bellevue, WA

#20 Feb 4, 2013
sometimes unfortunate accident happen in bakeries and they get sued... what a shame

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#28 Feb 4, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam, you really are behind times. Not sure if you realize it or not, but this ain't the 60s. LMFAO
Which is why it's sad that people like you still exist in the US, we should be past your form of ignorance.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#33 Feb 4, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect no less of a remark from a freak of nature.
Still projecting, I see. When will you stop projecting?

“Post-religious”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#35 Feb 4, 2013
Chance wrote:
Oh, you like it like THAT. Whips and chains do it for you?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#36 Feb 5, 2013
Shop somewhere else.

THEN open a bakery that puts them out of business.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#37 Feb 5, 2013
Why are so called Christians so mean?!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#41 Feb 5, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
Why are so called Christians so mean?!
It is beginning to look like 'all' the fake christians are homophobes
Fortunately; homophobia is a crippling disabability leading to chronic unemployment; life-threatening stress; reclusive lifestyles; reduced longevity; foul odor; and outrageous personal neglect
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Wl8auHAN14c/TDX3oRd...
They don't last long
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#42 Feb 5, 2013
snyper wrote:
Shop somewhere else.
THEN open a bakery that puts them out of business.
What a great idea!
The United Gays of America should open a bakery right next door
With our exemplary culinary and cake decorating skills; we could put a homopohobic bakery to shame in less than an hour; and send them to the poorhouse in less than a week
straight shooter

Montpelier, VT

#44 Feb 5, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
What a great idea!
The United Gays of America should open a bakery right next door
With our exemplary culinary and cake decorating skills; we could put a homopohobic bakery to shame in less than an hour; and send them to the poorhouse in less than a week
I love when you guys utilize your stereotypes while you claim no one else can...
are you suggesting gays are DIFFERENT?

consistency is not your virtue...
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#45 Feb 5, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when you guys utilize your stereotypes while you claim no one else can...
are you suggesting gays are DIFFERENT?
consistency is not your virtue...
We have gay privilege
straight shooter

Montpelier, VT

#46 Feb 5, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
We have gay privilege
aka hypocrisy and inconsistency..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min KiMare 51,291
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 5 min Reverend Alan 5,207
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 6 min KiMare 26,921
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 11 min KISS MY SASSAFRASS 3,070
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 12 min the sixth vial 80
Day After Christmas NE Jade Thread 14 min KISS MY SASSAFRASS 7
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 18 min Jonah1 6,106
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 33 min Newton 68,593
More from around the web