Kaitlyn Hunt Case Prompts Florida Sta...

Kaitlyn Hunt Case Prompts Florida State Sen. Thad Altman To Call For Changes To Law

There are 473 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 30, 2013, titled Kaitlyn Hunt Case Prompts Florida State Sen. Thad Altman To Call For Changes To Law. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

A Florida state senator says he wants changes made to laws in the wake of the felony charges against Kaitlyn Hunt, an 18-year-old high school senior who was arrested for her relationship with a 15-year-old girl.

Editor's note: it's interesting that it's a traditionally conservative politician who is now speaking up in favor of Kaitlyn Hunt and how the laws criminalizing a teen relationship are unfair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

The AssTroll Stopper

United States

#510 Aug 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>This unfortunate to have just turned 18 year-old mess of a girl is heading to Cell Block H with the back story of going to big house for not wanting to give up on the girl she loves/lusts/whatevers. Unless she really is a total whack job, she'll come in a hero.
Yeah, prison is full of heroes.
Roflmao

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#511 Aug 23, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly a deluded idiot. Any support for you that I may have expressed in the past is hereby revoked.
I was talking about the 14 year old who was not apparently in violation of any state laws to the best of my knowledge and not Kaitlyn. I also said that the law must be applied as written and not according to what we think it should say. What was so wrong about that? I suspect you misinterpreted my comments. I would really like to see exactly what and how you disagreed with my comments.
The AssTroll Stopper

Chesapeake, OH

#512 Aug 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>This unfortunate to have just turned 18 year-old mess of a girl is heading to Cell Block H with the back story of going to big house for not wanting to give up on the girl she loves/lusts/whatevers. Unless she really is a total whack job, she'll come in a hero.
Yeah, there's a lot of HOMO heroes in prison
Roflmao
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#514 Aug 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Kate's mother should also be charged with Contempt, by disregarding the Judge's orders and begging the victim to delete all Kate's texts and photos/videos......
Right on!
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#515 Aug 24, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking about the 14 year old who was not apparently in violation of any state laws to the best of my knowledge and not Kaitlyn. I also said that the law must be applied as written and not according to what we think it should say. What was so wrong about that? I suspect you misinterpreted my comments. I would really like to see exactly what and how you disagreed with my comments.
I am clearly a mistaken idiot! Any support I may have expressed for my last comment to you is hereby revoked and declared asinine!

My mistake, and my sincerest apologies. In retrospect, I'm not even sure how I misinterpreted your previous comment. I suspect it may have actually been intended for "Rick in Kansas".
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#516 Aug 24, 2013
I tink Rick in Kansas likes to take it from the rear.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#517 Aug 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
I tink...
"Tinking" clearly isn't your strong suit sweetie. You might want to stop before you hurt yourself.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#518 Aug 24, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
I am clearly a mistaken idiot! Any support I may have expressed for my last comment to you is hereby revoked and declared asinine!
My mistake, and my sincerest apologies. In retrospect, I'm not even sure how I misinterpreted your previous comment. I suspect it may have actually been intended for "Rick in Kansas".
All is cool.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#522 Aug 29, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
! http://www.noozhawk.com/article/diane_dimond_...
Kaitlin Hunt, not so innocent.
Get something new....

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#524 Aug 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Get something new....
He's a one trick pony and neither his pathetic pony nor its lame trick is worth the price to pay attention to him. Some people's children.
The AssTroll Stopper

United States

#526 Aug 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Get something new....
I reposted it cause they keep deleting it.
The AssTroll Stopper

United States

#527 Aug 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>He's a one trick pony and neither his pathetic pony nor its lame trick is worth the price to pay attention to him. Some people's children.
Hey [email protected], don't you have some Semen to guzzle? Get lost Queer.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#528 Aug 29, 2013
Just to show I don't play favorites based on sexual orientation concerning statutory rape, I must express my outrage over this case where a teacher who had sex with a girl less than 1/3 his age got a very light sentence from a screwball judge. The girl later committed suicide over the fallout among fellow students about two years later about the incident.

The AssTroll Stopper

United States

#529 Aug 29, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Just to show I don't play favorites based on sexual orientation concerning statutory rape, I must express my outrage over this case where a teacher who had sex with a girl less than 1/3 his age got a very light sentence from a screwball judge. The girl later committed suicide over the fallout among fellow students about two years later about the incident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t2wN9hKCEpwXX
I whole heartedly agree with that.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#530 Aug 29, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Just to show I don't play favorites based on sexual orientation concerning statutory rape, I must express my outrage over this case where a teacher who had sex with a girl less than 1/3 his age got a very light sentence from a screwball judge. The girl later committed suicide over the fallout among fellow students about two years later about the incident.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t2wN9hKCEpwXX
such a tragic story for that young girl and her family.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#531 Aug 29, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
I whole heartedly agree with that.
That is an old case, and i think there is more to it.....too many middle men....
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#533 Aug 29, 2013
I would spank both of them.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#534 Aug 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That is an old case, and i think there is more to it.....too many middle men....
It does not make the judge's decision any less outrageous. An older man takes advantage of a 14 year old girl. That is totally wrong to begin with.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#535 Aug 30, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>It does not make the judge's decision any less outrageous. An older man takes advantage of a 14 year old girl. That is totally wrong to begin with.
But it is ok for a older woman to take advantage of a 14 year old girl? What the hell is the difference.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#536 Aug 30, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>It does not make the judge's decision any less outrageous. An older man takes advantage of a 14 year old girl. That is totally wrong to begin with.
So Joseph shouldn't have married Mary ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Escape Every Gay San Franciscan Loves 27 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 30 min Hogan 57
News Moore goes before ethics panel on gay marriage ... 32 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 4
News Lawyers who challenged Kansas gay marriage ban ... 37 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 5
News The Latest: California bars travel to protest a... 39 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 18,525
News 10 Reasons Why You Should Help Fight Biphobia i... 1 hr Xstain Mullah Fra... 64
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Andy 40,551
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,993
More from around the web