House to Take up Senate's Anti-Violence Act

Feb 26, 2013 Full story: ABC News 8

Congress appeared on a course to renew the expired Violence Against Women Act after House Republican leaders on Tuesday agreed to take up a version of the 1994 anti-domestic violence law that passed the Senate two weeks ago by a wide, bipartisan margin.

Full Story

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Doesn't this violate the Bill Of Rghts ?

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Doesn't this violate the Bill Of Rghts ?
no foxie you have the rite stupid all you want, BTW I see you're spelling hasn't improved any

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Feb 27, 2013
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
no foxie you have the rite stupid all you want, BTW I see you're spelling hasn't improved any
1. Try reading the Bill Of RIGHTS some time, particularly the 9th Amendment and the 10th Amendment.

2. Actually, my spelling ability is EXCELLENT. My keyboarding skills tho are noticably below 100% accuracy.

Port Richey, FL

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Try reading the Bill Of RIGHTS some time, particularly the 9th Amendment and the 10th Amendment.
2. Actually, my spelling ability is EXCELLENT. My keyboarding skills tho are noticably below 100% accuracy.
Oh I get it you depress the "T" and a "E" appears? Ever here of proof reading let me explain proof reading is something you fail to do before you post! How ever I did "notice" that you spelled noticeably incorrectly. Good thing you're a forklift driver cause you wouldn't last long doing data entry.
As far as the Bill of rights is concerned its long over due for some overhauling we are after all in the twenty second century not to mention that the bill of rights like the constitution evolve or it should be evolving with the times, unlike yourself I'm a progressive thinker
Oh and a I did read the 9th amendment of the bill of rights and found there is no relationship between this article and the amendment
Like I said your stupid get over it!!!!!

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Feb 27, 2013
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it you depress the "T" and a "E" appears? Ever here of proof reading let me explain proof reading is something you fail to do before you post! How ever I did "notice" that you spelled noticeably incorrectly. Good thing you're a forklift driver cause you wouldn't last long doing data entry.
As far as the Bill of rights is concerned its long over due for some overhauling we are after all in the twenty second century not to mention that the bill of rights like the constitution evolve or it should be evolving with the times, unlike yourself I'm a progressive thinker
Oh and a I did read the 9th amendment of the bill of rights and found there is no relationship between this article and the amendment
Like I said your stupid get over it!!!!!
We're in the 22nd century ?! Are you in Star Trek ?

And the Bill Of Rights does NOT "evolve" any more so than a 99 year lease "evolves".

And "progrssive" is a well-known code word for Marxism-Leninism-Stalinism-Oba maniacism.

And there IS a DIRECT RELATIONSHIP betwen the 9th Amendment, teh 10th Amendment and this article.

And if you do not like my posts, then please do not read them nor respond to them.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Bill Of Rights does NOT "evolve" any more so than a 99 year lease "evolves".
And "progrssive" is a well-known code word for Marxism-Leninism-Stalinism-Oba maniacism.
And there IS a DIRECT RELATIONSHIP betwen the 9th Amendment, teh 10th Amendment and this article.
And if you do not like my posts, then please do not read them nor respond to them.
And republicans never evolved into humans.
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

#7 Feb 27, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
And republicans never evolved into humans.
You're correct. That's because they are more like Liberal d-bags.

Port Richey, FL

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
whats the matter cant take the heat, aside from cant spell cant read ether stupid is as stupid does " Forrest Gump"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 16 min Rosa_Winkel 1,201
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 53 min RevKen 29,915
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr HitMan 201,447
Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 hr raider4life 30
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Joy Division 16,214
Which QUEER is the BIGGEST SNITCH? 2 hr Joy Division 13
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 2 hr serfs up 280
Wall Street pushes SCOTUS on gay marriage 3 hr david 66
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 4 hr Confusious 3,249
Religious objection to gay marriage leads to bi... 10 hr WeTheSheeple 96
More from around the web